You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 25 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

• "ellie1982" started this thread

Friday, August 15th 2008, 9:26pm

1st tracking scan

Hiya...

I have my first cycle day 10 scan in 7 days and was wonderign what i can expect really? I know they do an internal scan but what exactly are they looking for? I know this sounds really silly but i dont feel my consultant has been very clear as i get a different answer everytime i ask!

Any help greatly appreciated. Feeling a little scared about all this now. It has been a long time comming but now i am actually on clomid i feel very nervous!! Help lol

Thanks

xxxxx

Kimmy

Superstar

Reg: Feb 9th 2008

Children: no children

Friday, August 15th 2008, 9:34pm

hi ellie :wave:

they will be looking at your ovaries to see if you have any follicles growing and to see if the clomid is working as it should.
dont worry you will be fine hun xxxxxxxx
bigkiss

1st ICSI sept 08 = :BFN:
2nd ICSI jan 09 = :BFN:

Reg: Jul 19th 2007

Children: 1 lovely Step Son aged 17

Friday, August 15th 2008, 10:03pm

you will be fine hun it only takes a few mins..hopefully you will have a lovely large folly growing xx

ME 32
DH 38
TTC 4.5yrs
Lap & Dye 07 very mild endo
6 clomid cycle's 100mg all :BFN:

Reg: Aug 10th 2008

Children: 2 gorgeous little girls!

Friday, August 15th 2008, 10:23pm

Hi Ellie

I am in the same boat as you! This is my first month of clomid and I have my day 12 tracking scan on Tues 19th. I, too, feel really nervous about the whole thing. I was so excited to get started on clomid and now I am terrified that it still won't make me ovulate.

How has it made you feel? I am on 50mg to start with. My head has felt fuzzy for the last three days of taking it and is still dull feeling today (last pill taken on Wed). I'm not sure if this will be a side effect or is it just the weather or maybe being on the computer too much now I have found this fabby site!! I also feel a little tender down around my pelvis. I can't imagine that the clomid has had such an effect so quickly but I don't normally have these niggly little twinges.

I am so hopeful, I have hardly slept for thinking about what this month might bring! I also know that I am probably going to have a great big disappointment too but I can't help it, it's just the usual over-excited me!!

Love to hear how you are getting on and what happens at your scan. I'll keep you posted about what happens at my scan although it might vary from hosp to hosp.

Take care

x W x

[zx160]I love my gorgeous girlies!
They are my whole world![zx160]

Kezza

Star

Reg: Apr 21st 2008

Children: Pregnant with baby #1 due 24/11

Friday, August 15th 2008, 10:24pm

I was really nervous going for my first one too, but you will be fine chick.

Let us know how you get on!

xxoo
Kezza
DS born 03/12/09

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 25 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE