You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 7 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

• "~kerrylou~" started this thread

Reg: Jan 26th 2008

Monday, July 28th 2008, 4:04pm

What are the chances of me being given clomid?

of me being given Clomid??

We have been ttc since jan 06 with one m/c in april 07 i was 16 & half stone then and am now 13 stone 13 lb am also on glucophage

My hubby has had 2 SA done and has risen a huge amount so it is no longer an issue i usually have symptoms of ovulation and when i have used opk's have had a positives but have a range of cycles between 28 days to 52 plus

we have our next fertility appointment is aug 14th so im not sure what to expect or even if i should ask for clomid..

Any advice or comments will be greatly appreciated xxxxx
~Me 23~Hubby 26~
~hubby sperm low count march 08~ Above average in June :D ~
~Me HSG, Internal Scans, & bloods for everything!!~ Battle of 4 stone weightloss since jan 07 BMI currently 31.8 (need to be below 30)~
~Our Angel Baby Shayna 15~04~07~
~Waiting to Start Clomid on CD2 of next cycle~
~AF didnt arrive as we got our bfp 20~09~08...EDD 28~05~09~

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Monday, July 28th 2008, 4:19pm

Have you had your tubes checked hun? I would suggest that this is the next step and then if that comes back clear clomid may be an option. It would also be an idea to get them to do a day 21 progesterone test to see whether or not you are ovulating - although that might be difficult if your cycles are erratic.

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

Monday, July 28th 2008, 4:24pm

thanks for reply xxx

Yes had a HSG done in may ad it was all clear but was agony as i ovulated on the same blimming day!!!!

Yeh that said my cycles need to regulate before OV tests but that was the doctor not the clinic so im not sure what will be next...

I just wasnt sure either that even if you ovulate wether or not you will be given clomid!!

im getting desperate now!! going to sad extremes of methods i never thought i would!! xxxx
~Me 23~Hubby 26~
~Me HSG, Internal Scans, & bloods for everything!!~ Battle of 4 stone weightloss since jan 07 BMI currently 31.8 (need to be below 30)~

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Monday, July 28th 2008, 4:27pm

Some people who ovulate naturally get given clomid as a 'boost'. Thing is as you say, with such variable cycles its hard to get accurate tests done unless you were to have them every couple of days. OPKs should give you an idea though. Have they said whether you have PCOS?

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

Monday, July 28th 2008, 4:30pm

They have given me scans etc & bloods for pcos and nothing showed up...i did have highish insulin level tho the cons said that was to do with my weight and that is why i was given metformin xxxxxx
~Me 23~Hubby 26~

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 7 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE