1st & 2nd IVF -30.07.08 :BFN: 02.08.10 : :BFN:
3rd IVF - 08.04.11:BFN:
4th IVF- 09/09/11: BFN
5th DIVF- 31/07/12: BFP

• "louis2" started this thread

Reg: Jan 18th 2008

Children: 1 son 8

Monday, February 18th 2008, 7:59pm

Hello I had a great weekend thanks. Louis' party was so much fun. The bouncy castle was great!! It was a very busy day but he loved it. It was a joint party with my friends little girl and they always play together. When they blew out there candles she turned round and kissed him! he wiped it off you couldn't have planned it it was so cute!! :birthdaycake:

No feelings yet, one week tomorrow to test day. Got lots to keep me busy. Louis' actual birthday is tomorrow so fun packed day planned again. We've got a really busy weekend again this week so fingers crossed it will be a quick week. I had felt dizzy Thursday and Friday and this week tummy feels a bit fluttery! maybe in the mind!

No adverse signs yet but they usually start about 5 days or so before AF arrives so still time. Left ovary was twitching and a bit painful over the weekend which would fit in with implantation but not sure if it was successful or not [zx151] It was the left side that had the biggest follicle where they put the good stuff! DH was told in the hospital that he had 95% mobility and they were hyperactive so he's full of it!!
lmao

How are you? any side of AF yet? I can't believe you have to try and plan the day you ovulate so tightly. Are you private or NHS?

:xxx:
DS: 8
TTC: 7 years
3 IUI 3 IVF all BFN

Miracle natural pregnancy 2 months into adoption
Baby girl due 10th Sept. 2012

Reg: Dec 17th 2007

Tuesday, February 19th 2008, 6:37pm

It sounds like you had a wonderful birthday weekend with your son, i bet he had the best time. It's good that you are keeping yourself busy, less time to think about what is going on.

AF is due tomorrow by natural terms but i need her to hang on till Thursday at least and to be honest im not sure she will. I have been getting very crampy and my tummy is bloated and im pale today, all the usual signs that AF will be visiting shortly. If i start my period tomorrow, i will have to wait till next month to start my next treatment. Why they cant just do it any day i dont know. Im with the NHS so i guess everything has to be on their terms.

It really sounds positive this time hun, all your feelings and symtoms. I really, really hope that you get that BFP this time around.

thumbup

Tuesday, February 19th 2008, 8:26pm

Thanks hun, we had a great time, it was his actual birthday today so we have been very busy today. he came running through at 6am this morning saying is it my birthday yet!!! :party:

We've been to a ball park and ten pin bowling so no time to think really today. Still no signs either way but the count down starts now. To be honest if it doesn't work this time I'm definately giving up for a few months. I don't want to do this anymore for the time being I'm just going to enjoy the DS I have and concentrate on him and my DH for the time being. We're going on holiday fairly soon so just look forward to that. I'm not even going to do the ovulation kits or anything just be me.

Obviously I really hope that it happens this month and won't have to do it anymore but I think I've reached a milestone, where I'm going to just have to wait until nature takes its course. Its all too stressy and expensive.

My sister-in-law and brother are TTC naturally at the mo too and the stress is really getting to them. They have had a big row and she has moved out for the time being so it struck a cord a bit to make me stop and think about everything else that is going on around me, not just TTC.

I really hope you don't get your AF just yet, it would be horrible if you have to wait another month. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :pray:

Anyway another day gone only 6 more to go!!!!

Take care
Sal x
3 IUI 3 IVF all BFN

Thursday, February 21st 2008, 8:02pm

Gosh only 6 days to go, how quickly has that gone. I think it's a great sign that you haven't had any signs yet, oooh how exciting, im keeping everything crossed for you.

I think it is a good idea to take a break after a few cycles, you get so totally absorbed in you and TTC that you can forget about what else is important. Oh and course you have a fab holiday coming up, which is just what you need i think, a time to relax and enjoy spending time with your loved ones.

Well can you believe it! AF still hasn't arrived, im getting slightly worried. Normal cycle day would have been Tuesday, and it's Thursday and no peep! i hope it will arrive tomorrow, gosh i never thought i would hear myself say that!!!! so i can ring the hospital and get booked in for my scan. Feeling very hormonal though, so it must be on it's way.

Oh and i stayed the same at weigh in tonight, i have been really good with my main meals but i have had a few biscuits and the odd glass of wine. I think im carrying AF pounds, they say you can put on up to 7lbs when AF is due, that's what i do im sure! ha ha what a good excuse. How's your weight loss going?

Well im glad to hear you taking care of yourself hun and relaxing a little more than last time. It's hard the first time as you dont know what to expect, and you get worried about every ache and pain. biggrin2

:xxx3:

Thursday, February 21st 2008, 9:14pm

Its gone really quickly but I've got a gut feeling that it hasn't worked and I'm sinking lower and lower into the possibility of this dream never happening.
I just want to get drunk and forget about it all.
I've got no real reason to think it hasn't happened this time, but no reason to think that it has either.

I hope you get your AF soon, unless you've been lucky and conceived naturally! It's always a possibility.

I hope I get the chance to do the test this time, as last time like you I didn't get the chance before AF arrived. Oh well its just another day in the 2ww!!!

take care
Sal xx
3 IUI 3 IVF all BFN

Sunday, February 24th 2008, 5:19pm

Hiya hun, im sorry to hear that you are loosing faith, but try not to think too negative yet. No signs are good signs i think. You are probably just trying to prepare yourself in case it does fail, it's a copying strategie to think the worst and then you dont fall so hard. How are you feeling today?
Keep your chin up chick xxxx

Sunday, February 24th 2008, 5:39pm

Hello glad to hear you are back at the start of your next iui, I have to say I'm like you DP I have totally lost faith in iui, I don't know anyone who has been successful unless they've had about 6 sessions, and to be honest its too expensive to even consider it. I am going to have a break after this one and we're looking into IVF this time I'm not throwing anymore money at iui.
I still haven't had AF but I don't hold out much hope of it not coming.

How are you getting on with the diet? I've put mine on hold until Tuesday which is test day, then I'll start again.

:tired: [zx253]
3 IUI 3 IVF all BFN

Monday, February 25th 2008, 8:58pm

Oh hunny, im sooooo sorry to hear the news, how are you feeling???
:tear:
I can't believe it hasn't worked again for you. I bet your feeling really deflated. I am really struggling to stay positive about our next cycle of IUI, the pregnancy rates are so low. I think IVF would be a better choice for you, especially as you have to pay for treatment and it costs an arm and a leg. Oh, i feel really sad, i honestly thought it had worked this time, everything seemed so much more positive this time around. Here have these chockies and sod the diet :chocs: if i had wine i would send you that too!
I dont know if you have had any or are thinking of having any, but a lady who works with me was struggling to get pregnant for over a year and tried acupuncture and has fallen pregnant. Im seriously considering booking some sessions. There are always a lot of articles in magazines about acupuncture and fertility problems, maybe you should give that a go too.
Make sure that tonight you get great big hugs of DH and make sure he pampers you, you deserve it.

Ive also sent you a big hug :hugs:

Monday, February 25th 2008, 10:03pm

Hi Missy,

Thank you honey, you're right I do feel deflated, not sure what I'm feeling at the moment. We're taking a break from it all for a little while, now concentrating on us as a family.

We've talked about IVF now too, I don't know how I feel about it really, I just didn't think we'd have to do that, not since we already have a child, I just want to know why we can't seem to do it, doesn't it just make you mad :scream:

I have tried accupuncture, my gp does it and I had it for about 4 months before my IUI's started, it was good but didn't make it happen. I also had refelxology when I was trying for my DS which worked, so I'm starting that on Thursday so I feel like I'm doing something to relax too.

Hope all is well with you?
3 IUI 3 IVF all BFN

Wednesday, February 27th 2008, 9:18pm

Does anyone know if when having IUI whether you should carry on having IUI every month after each other or can you take a break? I read somewhere that your chances increase if you do it month after month or is that wrong. I notice that a lot of you do stop and take a break so I guess it must be ok?

I can't decide whether I should take a break from IUI or just move onto IVF my clinic are rubbish at getting in contact with me so I'm still waiting for questions to be answered?
3 IUI 3 IVF all BFN

Friday, February 29th 2008, 6:53pm

Hi hun how are you feeling now?

I dont know the answer to your question im afraid, i am guessing that it it is fine to take a break in between cycles as so many of us do. If you need time out hun, take it, and make sure that your next step is the right one for you. I think only you can decide if IVF is the next step or not.

I wish your clinic was more helpful, they seem to keep you in limbo a lot.

Anyway, how's your weight loss going????

Monday, March 10th 2008, 4:22pm

How's things with you chick?

Anymore thoughts on what is going to be your next step?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Missy Moo" (Mar 10th 2008, 4:22pm)

Monday, March 10th 2008, 7:59pm

Hello,

Glad all went well with 3rd IUI. We're taking a much needed break from the whole thinkg.

We've got an appointment booked at our new clinic in late March so we'll see what they have to say then.

Till then just having fun, drinking (i'd forgotten how much fun it is!) looking forward to our holiday which is only 8 weeks away and trying to lose some more weight. Only 7 pounds more to go so lots of exercise and no eating crap!! :cheers2:

How's your diet going?

I've started reflexology as well which was absolutely lovely so going to keep having that done. It really felt like something changed after my first one both in the body and mind, had lower abdomen pains for 2 days afterwards so felt like that did something positive, I've also had pains when ovulating this month like I always used to so feeling good about ttc naturally at the moment. happydance

We've looked into IVF but I don't like the idea of all the drugs and stopping natural ovulation to restart it again sounds like lots of emotional upset.

Anyway fingers crossed that this is the one for you xxxx
3 IUI 3 IVF all BFN

Tuesday, March 11th 2008, 7:10pm

Only 7 pounds to go, wow you have done really well, it must be all that excercise!!!
I put on a pound last week, but i have lost 10.5 pounds i only have 7 lbs to go too. My clothes are hanging off me which is a really nice feeling, keep thinking though, that if i am pregnant it is only going to go back on, oh well.

IVF is a little scary, i am really hoping that i dont have to go down that road, but if this IUI fails, then im willing to try anything, i could be starting IVF in 6-8 weeks time.

Im very jealous of you enjoying alcohol! i could murder a glass of wine, think i would be on my back after a couple of glasses having not really drank for so long. I am supposed to be going to Newquay bank holiday weekend as DP may have to work down there, and i should know by Good Friday if i have a positive result. If not i think i am going to get very drunk and drown my sorrows whilst im there.

I like the sound of reflexology, did it cost very much per session? Did they tell you that there were any problems with your body??

Tuesday, March 11th 2008, 7:51pm

Hello,

Reflexology costs £30 per session but its well worth it it is so relaxing. She didn't say there was anything wrong but it hurt my feet whenever she went near my ovaries and reproductive system! Then afterwards I had quite a bit of pain and cramps in my lower abdomen so something must have happened. I've really felt different this month too, but its so nice not to have to pee on a stick everyday to see when I'm ovulating. I had to just wing it this month and its much more fun!! [zx084]

You must be really pleased with your weight loss thats loads.
I've got my fingers crossed for you.
3 IUI 3 IVF all BFN

Wednesday, March 12th 2008, 7:05pm

Thanks hun

I really hope that this is it. feel like i have had to fight long enough!

I really like the sound of reflexology, think i may need to get the yellow pages oit and book an appointment. It's good that you feel different, it's money well spent then! hopefully this will get everything kick stsrted for you.

Thanks, i feel so much better in myself since my weight loss, clearer skin, more energy and sleeping better. Think i have that disease though, where you look in the mirror and still think you look fat! i feel much better when im clothed as my clothes hang off me and i feel slim.

I hope that this month you get a lovely natural BFP

Sunday, March 16th 2008, 12:57pm

Hello Sal how are you???

You looking forward to your holiday???

Sunday, March 16th 2008, 7:59pm

Hi how are you?

I'm fine only 4 pounds to go! Getting really excited about the holiday now only 7 weeks to go!!

I'm bridesmaid in 4 weeks too and Louis is page boy, he looks so cute in his suit! lurve

How are you feeling only a few days left of the 2ww, any signs? :angel2:

I'm enjoying not trying too much at the mo, I'm convinced if I can get down to my target weight and keep focused on that I can fall naturally in Vegas! I shall call it Elvis!! hee hee only joking............

Anyway we have an appointment in our new clinic next Wednesday to see what they suggest hoping we'll have a few more indepth tests that we haven't already had and they find out what is going on if not IVF here we come!!
3 IUI 3 IVF all BFN

Monday, March 17th 2008, 10:01pm

Im very jealous of you going to Las Vegas, you lucky monkey! just what you need though, a nice relaxing (well sort of! i guess you can get up to all sorts in Las Vegas) holiday before you start any new treatment. If IVF is your next route, we may be having it around the sme time. I will be given an appointment in the next 4-8 weeks to have a chat about IVF and what is involved and should start shortly afterwards, that is if i am unlucky this time.

I have four days to go and counting! not sure if i am positive or not really. I have some signs that AF is coming but some of my usual signs that i have had previously with IUI i haven't had. Im trying not to think about it, but as you know, it's easier said than done.

Wow, only four pounds to go! your steaming ahead! i still have 7, possibly more the way i have been eating this week, oh well

Take care hun xxx

Tuesday, March 18th 2008, 8:50pm

Hello I hope you don't have to have IVF hopefully this IUI will have worked, you haven't had any negative signs yet!

We're going for an appointment at the new clinic next week so we'll know more about what is going to happen next very soon I hope.

Really looking forward to the hols now! Only 4 pounds to go!!!

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed
3 IUI 3 IVF all BFN

Reg: Feb 20th 2007

Children: None

Wednesday, March 19th 2008, 1:04pm

OMG is this real?

Well my 2 Week Wait is over today and after 4 Pregnancy tests done today all are showing A FAINT BUT VERY BIG POSITIVE!!!

I cannot believe it after 1 round of IUI! Iam convinced that they are wrong. I have bought a clear blue digital to test in the morning also just to be on safe side but nothing is sinking in as yet!.. Fertility clinic however have confirmed already that I must be def pregnant and have booked me in for a Viability scan on 24th April!.

Lord this is all so surreal after 2 and a half years of Negative tests I cannot take this in!! I have had some signs such as a headache for the past 3 days different smell sensation and urinating more than normal oh and backache but thats normal around today when i was due my period.

So i shall keep you all postedI think i need a lie down lol!
AndreaK xx

Wednesday, March 19th 2008, 3:41pm

congratualtions !!!!!

thats absolutely fab news I had given up hope of IUI ever working

I'm sooo pleased for you
high5
3 IUI 3 IVF all BFN

Wednesday, March 19th 2008, 8:16pm

Wow that's fantastic news!!! congratulations!!!! :thumbsup2:

It will be me and you next Louis2, watch this space!!!!

Wednesday, March 19th 2008, 8:17pm

Lets hope so honey xxxxxxxx
3 IUI 3 IVF all BFN

Sunday, March 23rd 2008, 6:09pm

Hey hun

How's things with you? sadly my third IUI failed so no baby for me this month and now i have to face up to the idea of IVF. Feeling okay though, a bit like you were last time i think, i didn't cry, i just felt a bit numb. I really thought that this was the month, oh well

Anyway enough of me, how's the natural TTC going? do you think you may have a BFP this month? i sure hope so hunny. Not long till your holiday either lucky thing.

xxx

Sunday, March 23rd 2008, 7:31pm

oh honey I'm so sorry to hear that, its a horrible thought that we have to go through ivf but if it means a baby then its the next step I suppose. :hugs:

I'm on day 28 today and no signs either way at present. I've got a stinking hangover though as had my friends hen night last night so diet has gone out of the window today as I've been at the easter eggs!! :headache

I hope you had a good weekend despite the neg. result. Keep smiling we'll get there. I'm convinced of it.

I'm so excited about my holiday its going to be hear soon now.

We have our first appointment at our new clinic on Wednesday its just an open evening to see if we can get to appointments on time as we'll have to go after work and weekends due to the travelling time as its 1 hour 30 minutes away from us so we need to discuss things with them, also we want to do some more investigations into why we aren't falling after falling so easily last time just feel like our other clinic was really rubbish and didn't know what they were talking about.

Anyway enjoy the rest of the weekend and stay positive
:xxx3:

Take care
3 IUI 3 IVF all BFN

Wednesday, March 26th 2008, 9:36pm

Hiya Louis2

How are you feeling??? any news, did AF turn up????

Hope you are okay hun, how is the weight loss going???

xxx

Thursday, March 27th 2008, 9:32am

Hiya,

Yeah AF turned up unfortunately.

We went for our appointment to discuss IVF yesterday at our new clinic. It was really god but made us talk about how far we are willing to go.

The consultant seems to think that my FSH is slightly raised which could be causing a problem. But I've had some bloods taken and we go for another consult on 21st April to set things off. I'm going for a scan then too. It seems that some months my FSH is higher than others so they'll pick a low one and start down regging!

Kind of mixed feelings at the mo. They kind if said we probably wouldn't fall naturally but need to look at results again in a few weeks.

Oh well at least things are moving again.

How's you? I've not lost much at the mo, been exercising lots though Easter was a bugger!!
3 IUI 3 IVF all BFN

Friday, March 28th 2008, 2:49pm

I know that feeling, i havent lost a pound! bloomin easter eggs! you cant just eat a little bit though, i ate a whole one and felt sick last night, but i didn't care, i was really content afterwards lol

It sounds like they have an idea why you are finding it difficult to concieve now which is a start, im terrified of going for IVF but i have a feeling that this is the only way i will fall pregnant so i guess i have no choice. We will help each other through each step, it will be fine... i hope

Anyway have a nice weekend hun and stay away form the easter eggs!!!!

Friday, March 28th 2008, 4:09pm

Thanks honey you too!
3 IUI 3 IVF all BFN

Wednesday, April 2nd 2008, 10:05pm

Hello Sal

How are you?
I have got weigh in tomorrow night and i havent been for two weeks, and i know i have put on ast least two pounds!!!! what can i do to loose weight by tomorrow??? Think i might just go to be weighed in my bra and pants :snigger: thankfully the easter eggs are now gone phew! cant stop the chocolate craving though!

I have been trying lots of new ways to help me have a natural pregancy this month, started taking loads of different vitamins that people have recommened, drinking milk and water, decaf tea and coffee and i have my first accupuncture session booked for Saturday which i am kind of looking forward to.
Will let you know how i get on.

Hope you are keeping well.xxx

Thursday, April 3rd 2008, 9:59pm

hello,

I'm fine just ticking along at the mo. Having my reflexology done every 2 weeks and loving it. Its sooo relaxing, except when she presses the part of my feet that are my ovaries! Ouch...

I've been keeping an eye on you with all your pill taking and water drinking. It has inspired me to drink more water.

Think I might the pills next month.

Not so good with the diet, can't get back on at the mo. Still exercising though, enjoying that.

Going to the circus tomorrow night!!! hee hee DS is really looking forward to it.
How's the baby massage going it must be so nice to see little ones so often?

Chat again soon x
3 IUI 3 IVF all BFN

Friday, April 4th 2008, 9:09pm

Hello

Wow the circus! i havent been since i was small. I bet your DS will have a fab time, and you too of course!
Im the same as you, diet is a little bit off track, put on a 1 1/2 this week, but wasnt suprised after the easter eggs, so it was fine. I need to make sure that i loose for next week, got a bit of a guilt thing going on.

I have got into a really good habit of taking my vitamins and such first thing in the morning so i dont forget them, and i figure that if they dont help with my fertility, they will be helping my body, so they are worth taking. The water thing is a nightmare though, i cant stay off the toilet.

Im flicking from this message to Ebay as i am bidding on a Zita West book-guide to getting pregnant. I hadn't heard of it before until someone else mentioned it and now load of people have recommended it. Thought i would buy a second hand one, just in case it is garble! lol

Well have a nice weekend Sal with DS and i will speajk to you soon x

Saturday, April 5th 2008, 9:03pm

Hello hun,

Circus was really good DS loved it, he just sat there with his mouth open staring at it. Loads of people flying around the air! clap

I nearly killed someone at work today. I was sitting at my reception desk minding my own business when these 3 girls came in. One of them went in the treatment room with my colleague, the other 2 sat on the sofa. They started to chat and then I realised what they were talking about one of them was pregnant (only about 17) saying oh the father couldn't give a xxxx and I just don't want it, it was just killing me listening to her talking about giving it away or aborting it! I just wanted to punch her and cry at the same time. I had to go into another room I couldn't listen to her she was so common and awful I wanted to throw her out.

Its just not fair people like her just fall after one drunken night and we have to try so hard with no joy. Life is crap!

Anyway now I've got that off my chest I feel a bit happier!

Keep drinking your water its got to be good for you
3 IUI 3 IVF all BFN

Sunday, April 6th 2008, 5:52pm

Oh i know exactly how you feel, it's awful isn't it, people really dont realise how lucky they are to be pregnant and the joys a child can bring to your life. You feel like saying to them "if you dont want to get pregnant, use protection or keep your legs bloomin closed" sorry, felt like i needed to join in with your rant!!!

Im glad you had a nice time at the circus, i would love to go again x

Wednesday, April 16th 2008, 10:28pm

:tears:Just had to come on tonight and have a tearful rant, another of my friends has just fallen pregnant. I'm know I should be happy but I just can't do it anymore, feel like I'm going to burst. Don't want to see her or hear about it, just need to lock myself in a room away from anyone.

Can't stop thinking that I'm never going to achieve my dream.
I know I'm being really negative but I can't stop myself.

Just want to get over this but I can't stop thinking about it.

Sorry to rant and be negative just needed to let it out, dh doesn't need to see this.

We have an appointment at our new clinic on Monday to sort out new treatment and its going to cost so much money, the pressure is really on for it to work as I think its our last chance.

Sorry again.
3 IUI 3 IVF all BFN

Reg: Apr 1st 2008

Children: dd and sd

Thursday, April 17th 2008, 4:04pm

hi i just wanted to say i knowhow u feel best friend just announced she's pregnant.

try to be positive tho hun ur time will come and fingers crossed so will mine

:hugs:

xxx
1st iui april 2008 :BFP:

Baby Olivia Margaret Jean born on 12th jan 2009 @12.51

bab21

Thursday, April 17th 2008, 4:54pm

thanks I hope you're right xx
3 IUI 3 IVF all BFN

Friday, April 18th 2008, 9:45pm

Oh hunny, dont be upset. It's a natural reaction when you find out that someone close to you is pregnant. It's not that your unhappy for them, it just makes life seem so unfair when you have been doing everything possible to fall pregnant and then someone else falls pregnant so easily.

I know it is going to cost a lot of money to start your treatment, but it could be the best money you have ever spent if you get that BFP. It's going to happen for you hunny, stay positive.

Saturday, April 19th 2008, 9:45pm

Thanks missy,

I wish I was as positive as you are right now. I'm in turmoil at the mo. Can't stop thinking that this might be our last chance to get pregnant. Not sure we could afford to do IVF more than once. I just keep thinking should we put it off for a while incase it happens naturally.

We've got our appointment with the new clinic consultant on Monday, they're doing more tests and an ultrasound.

Then we'll know what the next step will be.

We're both rattling full of pills at the mo too, I went to see a nutritionist/ homeopath this week and she has given us selenium and zinc to take everyday as well as multivits and I'm on a homeopathic pill too.

Can't say I've noticed much yet. She's put me on a wheat free diet for 2 weeks too to check I don't have an allergy. (at least I might lose a bit more weight for my holiday!)

Anyway thanks honey

I hope the wedding plans are going well, wish I could do it again its a fantastic day xx
3 IUI 3 IVF all BFN

Monday, April 21st 2008, 7:49pm

Hello,

Just an update. We saw our new consultant today he is so nice, we had a long discussion and came to the conclusion that we could go either more IUI's or IVF. Then after lots of chat we all decided that IVF would be a better idea. So the day after we get back from holiday we get all the drugs and set up. Start downregging about the 6th June :eyebrows:

I think I feel good about it not really sure its sunk in yet.

Just looking forward to hols at the mo which is now only 11 days away!!!

Hope everyone is ok.
3 IUI 3 IVF all BFN

Saturday, April 26th 2008, 5:29pm

Hi Louis

That is fab news, im glad you are feeling a bit more positive about it, that will really help.

I guess you will be starting a new diary soon then hun? i will def be following you through your IVF journey to give you lots of support, cant give advice though as i have a very limited knowledge of IVF. It will be helpful for me later on too, if you let me know how it works.

This our last month of trying naturally, so not sure how i am going to feel if it fails and we have to stop. Think emotions will be running high, it's all i have focued on in three years, at least i will have the wedding to keep my mind occupied.

I cant believe your holiday has come around so quickly, lucky thing. I think that is probably going to do wonders for you too, after such a busy year, i think you could do with a nice relaxing holiday. You will have time to think over IVF so that it sinks in and so that mentally you are prepared for it when you get home.

Sunday, April 27th 2008, 6:11pm

Thanks hun I hope you are right. I really have crossed everything for you this month, I hope we both get :BFP: trying naturally.

Organising your wedding will certainly keep you busy.

Are you still having your acupuncture? I've been having a lot of refelxology at the mo I love it. She doesn't think I'll be able to have it when we start the ivf because of the drugs which is a shame but I have to ask the consultant.
3 IUI 3 IVF all BFN

Monday, April 28th 2008, 5:57pm

Hiya

Yes i have still been having accupuncture, i can only affors two a month, but i love it. There is something nice about having those needles stuck in you, and i hate needles!!! im booked for a session Friday as she thinks i should ovulate mid week, however i think it will be at the weekend so i may need to re-arrange it. Im peeing on OV sticks at the moment to see.

Oh how fab would it be if we both had natural bfp this month, i think i would be soooo relieved that the journey is finally over. My accupunturist has told me not to do any vigourus house work which involves bending over, and to lie straight where possible so that im not scrunched up at the middle so the egg has a better chance of implanting. Hope that's of use???

xxx
Take care hun

Thursday, May 8th 2008, 9:02pm

Hi hunny, did you have a nice weekend???
Any new news to tell me???

Tuesday, May 27th 2008, 6:22pm

Hiya Sal

How was your weekend? have you started any of your treatment yet??? if not when do you think you will be starting???

Tuesday, May 27th 2008, 8:07pm

hello,

Good weekend thank you how about you?

We are on a normal month at the mo, just about to ovulate! [zx084]

I keep wondering if we should wait till later to start IVF or not.

If we do start we start downregging on 1st July. What date do you start?
3 IUI 3 IVF all BFN

Wednesday, May 28th 2008, 7:01pm

Af is due next week, so once (if) she arrives i will need to go and get a blood test done and some swabs, i will then start down regging with the nasal spray around the 26-27th June, egg collection and insem should be about mid August from our very rough calculations! AF can be a swine! my last cycle was only 23 days long, where as previously it was 28, so it's very approx.

Im feeling more geared up for it now, although still very anxious about the whole thing :whoops:

I think only you can make the decision to wait a bit longer or to go ahead with IVF. You need to do what you feel ready to do, IVF is going to take a lot of you, so i feel that mentally and emotionally you need to be ready for it. [zx200] It is such a long process too, the end seems sooooo far away and i think that im struggling with that the most, i want to be pregnant now!!!! not at the end of the summer!!!!! :yell:

Anyway, you may not even need it if you get a Natural BFP!!!!! fingers crossed for you hunny! happy bonding!!!!!! [zx072]

Monday, June 2nd 2008, 9:51pm

Hey chicken

How's you? ooooh just had a thought! bet you wont be on here anymore! you will be on your new IVf diary, hey i need to sort myself out and get one set up soon. It will be easier to chat when we are using the same diaries. Anyway, gonna pop over and see if you are there

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE