You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 6 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

LEAHJANE

• "LEAHJANE" started this thread

Reg: Jan 31st 2008

Thursday, January 31st 2008, 4:35pm

do these drugs work?

Hi everyone,i need a little bit of advice please.
My partner was diagnosed with hypogonadism a while back, with a zero sperm count as a result. He was given pregnyl 3 times a week to raise his testosterone, fsh and lh levels. After seeing his consultant today, his levels have raised and as a result he is being put on additional menopur injections from next week. Does anyone have the same problem as us or know of any success stories?
We are trying so hard not to get our hopes up, but its hard

chalmers206

Superstar

Reg: Feb 5th 2007

Children: my beatufil boy born on 22/4/10

Thursday, January 31st 2008, 6:44pm

RE: do these drugs work?

hi,

Welcome to fz.

I dont know the answer to your questions sorry but i am sure someone who does will answer you soon.

kat
2ND ES/ICSI AUG 09 = :BFP
THOMAS JOHN (TJ) BORN 22/4/10
DEC 2012 :BFP:
ONE BEAUTIFUL [zx076] SEEN 9/1/13

Reg: Sep 26th 2005

Children: 6 yr old gorgeous girl, single mum now

Sunday, February 3rd 2008, 10:19am

sorry I have no experience of this but it sounds promising his levels are rising! keep us informed!
adoption...after a typically long journey, approved November 05, linked with strawb December 05, Brought our princess home May 06, aged 21 months

single mum since dec 08, and very grateful for the FZ support through the whole lot xx

** CLICK TO SUPPORT FZ **

Reg: Feb 16th 2008

Children: TTC child no 1 hoping for BFP 08

Friday, February 22nd 2008, 1:18pm

Hi sorry I don't know the answer to your question, but it does seem promising that the levels have raised. Hopefully someone on :FZ: will be able to help. My fingers are crossed for you both xfingers and good luck on your journey. :xxx3:

LEAHJANE

• "LEAHJANE" started this thread

Reg: Jan 31st 2008

Friday, February 22nd 2008, 3:50pm

thanx everyone for your posititive outlook. My partner went for sperm test today and even though we are not with the fertility consultant he's requested we be referred to him as his endo consultant gave us the wrong info. It turns out he does have some sperm he's just sub fertile. Fertility consultant doesn't think the pregnyl wil have any effect raising his sperm levels so at the moment im very angry with the endo consultant for wasting the last 9 months!!
At least things seem to be moving forward even though it looks like ivf. Can anyone tell me what to expect? Will be grateful for any advice. xx

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 6 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE