You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 10 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

• "rubyNrocco" started this thread

Reg: Feb 20th 2008

Children: Ruby evelyn born 3/1/07 (clomid baby )

Wednesday, February 20th 2008, 1:46pm

Hello Im new here, Question about clomid x

Hello everyone, Well ive been sent to your website so many times when i type things into google that i thought id bite the bullet and join too!

I have a little girl called ruby who was conceived after a long time on several clomid cycles as i dont ovulate myself.

well we have started ttc and have just had my first clomid cycle, my question is when to have my progesterone blood test. My doctor has boked me in for cd21 but as my cycle is quite often between 30-32 days is that going to give me an accurate result?
Many thanks in advance for anyone who can help me, and i look forward to getting to know you all!

all the best
Naomi x :D

Reg: Jun 21st 2012

Wednesday, February 20th 2008, 2:37pm

hi naomi

i am just waiting to start my first cycle of clomid and like you my cycles tend to be a bit longer (usually30-40 days) i am having day 21 and 25 bloods plus he said after 2 cycles he may add in a day 28/29 one too.

are you temping so you may see when you ovulate??

kaz
x
TTC 2004
5 IVF = 3 Early MC ;(

FET sept 2012 Tentative BFP please please stick little bean

Reg: Dec 17th 2007

Wednesday, February 20th 2008, 4:04pm

Just wanted to welcome you to FZ hun.

I don't really know the answer your question, as I only have 21 day bloods but I am sure that someone will be along soon.

:goodluck: with this cycle!!!
Me 23 DH 29
TTC: 3+ yrs
PCO & DH fine lurve

22/10/09 :BFP: :sticky:
So happy! babydust to all!

Born 20.06.2010 @ midnight - 7lb11.5oz

• "rubyNrocco" started this thread

Reg: Feb 20th 2008

Children: Ruby evelyn born 3/1/07 (clomid baby )

Wednesday, February 20th 2008, 4:51pm

Hello!

Yes im charting temps too AND have about a million OPK so once the clomid starts working im hopeful that one if not all of these methods will show me that im finally ovulating. lol

I think i will let them do the cd21 test and see what the results are, because although im certain i wont of ovulated from 1 cycle i will at least see if my level have risen and if so then ill know the cd21 is an ok time to test for me.

Ive got an appointment with the consultant at the end of this month too so will explain my worrys to him then.

so this is your first go with clomid? have you had the wonderful hot flushes yet? lol Im sure i could fry an egg on my face sometimes :P

lots of luck to you and thanks so much for your replys,

love
naomi x

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Wednesday, February 20th 2008, 5:10pm

Hi naomi

Congrats on joining FZ! Hope we can help you on your journey.

Day 21 bloods *should* be ok, but if need be they can always repeat them a couple of days after. My cycle varied from 25-30 days on clomid and I always had day 21 bloods which, when you think about it, weren't always at the right time! But I always got a good result on that day.....

Are you also having tracking scans?

Word of warning about OPKs - they are not very reliable with clomid.

x

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 10 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE