You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 7 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

• "daisylouise" started this thread

Reg: Jan 24th 2008

Thursday, January 24th 2008, 8:44pm

....waiting to get started........

Hi there all
I am a newbie and have posted on the newbie board as well! Nice to 'speak' to you all!
I am waiting for AF to arrive so that I can start my first cycle of clomid, which I am nervous and excited about!
Am a little concerned as the doc has given me 100mg of Clomid and as far as I am aware I do not have a problem with ovulating so not quite sure if that might be too much! Anyway lets see.
Am also having IUI
Looking forward to hearing all your stories!
Lots of love :happy: :happy:
DL x x
Daisy x x x x

• "ababywish" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Dec 19th 2007

Children: one aged 6yrs

Thursday, January 24th 2008, 8:48pm

Hi daisy,welcome to the mad world of the clomid monsters hehe, nah where all lovely really, wanted to wish you the best of luck with your treatment and this cycle, hope af turns up really soon, not too sure about the 100mg, if your having iui this month too they may just want to make sure that you have a good crop of potential eggies but i could be wrong. I'm on my 2nd round of clomid 100mg and the side effects arent too bad so dont worry about things,take each day as it comes,and i tell you it soon passes to ovulation but those two weeks after my they do drag,but hey thats what where all here for to support each other through it.

Julie xxx

• "daisylouise" started this thread

Reg: Jan 24th 2008

Thursday, January 24th 2008, 8:54pm

Hey thanks so much for your message!
I am sure I will be calling upon you with many questions.....
Thanks for your support so far x x x
Daisy x x x x

treezuk

Superstar

• "treezuk" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Jan 31st 2007

Children: 1 son : Mckenzi Henry born 23/10/08 !!!

Thursday, January 24th 2008, 10:20pm

Hey daisylouise

I have just started clomid too i have just finished my last pill today so i am waiting now to see what happens...Im very excited but nervous too... I wish you all the luck in the world and lots of AF vibes as i know how usefull they can be i waited since end of november to jan 19th to get my af cos it decided that cos i wanted to start clomid and needed AF it wernt coming...so fingers crossed you see yours very soon...

Good luck for you first round and here to a BFP for you...

Teresa
Me (Teresa) 28 / DH 31
DS Mckenzi Born 23rd Oct 08
TTC Since 2004.. Two Miscarriage's... 21st July 05 & 28th July 10

Reg: Jul 19th 2007

Children: 1 lovely Step Son aged 17

Friday, January 25th 2008, 1:20pm

Hi daisy, I have just started my 100mg of Clomid today (first ever cycle) I ouvlate every month but i guess my consultant wants to give me an extra boost, hopefully it will work if not I will need IVF after this 6 months of taking Clomid.

I am very excited about taking Clomid too, I was going to take mine at night because a lot of the girls on here say that way you sleep of the side effects, but i couldnt wait until tonight so i took them this morning lol

I have send my DH off to boots to get me some Robitussin chesty cough medicine, It is supposed to help if your CM drys up when you are on Clomid (recommended by fertility experts), also vitiam c is good to take too

Good luck with the IUI

ME 32
DH 38
TTC 4.5yrs
Lap & Dye 07 very mild endo
6 clomid cycle's 100mg all :BFN:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "leanne76" (Jan 25th 2008, 1:20pm)

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 7 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE