You are not logged in.

Unread posts
  • "Charmedhelly" started this thread

Reg: Dec 9th 2007

Sunday, December 9th 2007, 2:43pm

So sore

Hey all! we have just done our first cycle of IUI and i have a few questions! We have been on clomid for about eight months combined with Gonal F and Pregynl injections and so far nothing so we have gone for iui!
Anyways when i had the IUI done - i hadnt ruptured my eggs yet - we had the IUI on the thursday evening and the eggs ruptured on the sat - was the IUI done too early? we had intercourse as well so here is hoping ( but i have hositle mucus too!).

also i am really really really sore - it hurts to walk im pernamelty grabbing myself in agony is this just the pain from the eggs rupturing?

Gosh im nervous about this - the whole thing is scary and every month so far we have been doing fertlility treatment something else has been found wrong with me! i am taking 11 tablets a day too - is this normal?

I mean i dont ovulate right, my progestrogen is wrong, my prolactin is wrong, my folicles are always tiny, my uterus is never thick enough and my tubes have been unblocked - oh and i have a hostile enviroment! and if one more person tells me to relax i will scream!

ahhh vent frustration!

good luck and baby dust to all who are reading this! i hope everyones dreams come true!
Helen
ME - 29 DH - 34
TTC 3 Years
Heres hoping!

Flossy.

Superstar

Reg: Jan 2nd 2007

Sunday, December 9th 2007, 7:47pm

:wave: Hello Charmedhelly welcome hun to :FZ: everyone on here are really nice, friendly and very supportive you will soon settle in here chick.
We had 6 iuis which were all sadly ;( :BFN: i really never knew when i was ovulating to be honest but when i was on clomid i felt myself ovulate and the pain was terrible sometimes hard to bare i was totally on my hands and knees some months with the pain. I always produced lots of eggs my lining was always thick too but we dont know why all 6 iuis were :BFN:
We are classed as "Unexpalined Infertility" and its so frustrating as you dont know the answers to why we aint got pregnant yet.
But i am thinking of you and i hope that you will get the answer that you want sorry i was'nt much [zx120] keep us posted nicky.

Ps :goodluck: Hun...
babydust

:rose: Me 34 DH 30 :rose:
6 IUI'S :BFN: :sniff:
Hoping for a baby 2009:pray:
Was classed as "Unexplained Infertility"
On 9th Jan 2 Fibroids.
Having a break for a while

babydust babydust

Monday, December 10th 2007, 5:42am

Thank you Flossy

for your reply! its good to know its not just me which this really hurts! Its so great to post on here i think this can be the hardest and lonieliness time at times!

good luck to you with your IVF consultation i hope and pray you get the result you wish
hugs
xx
Helen
ME - 29 DH - 34
TTC 3 Years
Heres hoping!

Reg: Sep 26th 2005

Children: 6 yr old gorgeous girl, single mum now

Monday, December 10th 2007, 9:28am

hiya- welcome!!

I had diui/ iui which always used fozen sperm which has a much shorter life than fresh is so hopefully you will be ok, try not to get too worked up and don't forget about hot water bottles! they can work wonders
x
adoption...after a typically long journey, approved November 05, linked with strawb December 05, Brought our princess home May 06, aged 21 months

single mum since dec 08, and very grateful for the FZ support through the whole lot xx

** CLICK TO SUPPORT FZ **

• "SingingNun" is no longer a member of FZ
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 8th 2006

Children: Rebecca, born 12th March 2008

Monday, December 10th 2007, 2:36pm

I had not experienced any soreness myself - my rule of thumb is if it in doubt, get it checked out so if you are concerned ring up Clinic/Hospital etc and ask them and they will advise you either way.

xxx Lorraine xxx

Me: 39 & DH: 42 ~ TTC: 5yrs; M/c@7.5wks (20/1/03) & became a mum after our 2nd IUI attempt in June 2007 to 6lbs 4ozs baby girl called Rebecca after an emergency caesarean section at 6.29am on 12th March 2008

Reg: Dec 1st 2007

Monday, December 10th 2007, 7:22pm

Hiya, welcome to this fabulous website! :hello: I think you will like it here; I don't know what I would have done without all the advice I've been given since I started my IUI treatment.

I have to say that I agree with Lorraine; I would go back to your clinic to get your symptoms checked out. I def have mid-cycle pains but it shouldn't be THAT painful, and not after the IUI either. I had quite a bit of discomfort on the day itself, partly because I have a small cervix, but I certainly didn't experience what you did. I would ring your clinic.

Best of luck with everything and keep posting,

babydust babydust

B-D xxx
M/C x 4
PCOS - now clear!
1st IUI - Nov. '07 :BFN:

:snowangel:
[/URL]

dwarf

Star

Reg: Oct 4th 2005

Children: ds 2yrs

Tuesday, December 11th 2007, 9:56am

Hi, I had really bad pains during and for a day or two after the iui - stabbing type ones and walked liked a hunced over old woman for a day or two. They dd go though. Best to ge it checked out.
Me pcos. Ds born nov 2005 - 1 round clomid.
TTC no2 since April 06.
6 rounds clomid (skinny womb lining + vaired response),
3XIUI, 1X IVF.
BFP 29/12. All fingers and toes crossed.

Tuesday, December 11th 2007, 2:41pm

bless you guys for replying

the pain is easing up now slightly still really swollen and sore thou! i will give it another day or so and if not go see my doc about it! im getting cramping now too which i hope doesnt mean this hasnt worked!

thanks again everyone and baby dust to everyone on here
xxxxxxxxx
Helen
ME - 29 DH - 34
TTC 3 Years
Heres hoping!

kar1

• "kar1" is no longer a member of FZ

Tuesday, December 11th 2007, 6:05pm

hunni

cramping can mean anything at this stage so try and stay postive
TTC 12 years