Unread posts
  • "starlight" started this thread

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Thursday, October 4th 2007, 10:30am

thick womb lining

hi ladies

just a quick question

Im having a medicated iui cycle again

started synarel on 30th of august, baseline scan on 19th sept womb lining 7.6mm so too thick was told to contine on nasal spray had light af on 6th sept but obviously didnt do the job. phoned hospital this morning going to see cons at 2.00pm

anyone else had this problem what happened getting really nervous about this
any help greatly appreciated

take care
love zoe
xxxxx
me 31 dh 30
me severe pcos
iui dd born 25weeks gestation
6 failed stimmed iui cycles since may 2007

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

Thursday, October 4th 2007, 11:05am

RE: thick womb lining

I remember Glitzy down-regulated for 12 weeks prior to her first IVF cycle. I hope she'll be along later and can explain what happened. It must have been due to lining not thinning down enough, I guess. She got there in the end! :P 8)

kar1

• "kar1" is no longer a member of FZ

Thursday, October 4th 2007, 11:56am

have you had any bleeding since the scan?

you may of just needed more time for it to thin....some people can take a while to down reg

believe it or not some people don't have a bleed!
TTC 12 years

2 early losses

lots of ops and tx

both tubes removed

5th fresh short protocol
:BFP:

Tyler May born 5/5/2010 by emergency c section. Tyler is our sunshine

Reg: Oct 4th 2005

Children: Max born March 07 - thanks to frozen embryo transfer, our little miracle

Thursday, October 4th 2007, 5:03pm

Hiya Zoe

Ohhh I feel sorry ffor you as the exact same thing happened to me. It took me 3.5 months to get down regged. Synarel had no effect of me whatsever, then they tried Buserelin and that didn't work either. I was then given pills called provera to make me have a bleed - I was then given a one of injection of zoladex which is a small pelet they put in your tummy that disolves over 2 weeks and hey presto it worked. It almost drove me insane at the time and I remember having 3 lots of cycle buddies who were all flying past me as I continued the struggle to down reg. I got there in the end - it just took a lot of perseverance and a few different drugs till we found the one that worked for me. Hang in there hun - let me know if I can help in any other way - I remember how frustrating it is!

Good luck

H xxx

5 x ICSI b.f.n
1 x FET resulting in my gorgeous son born 2007

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Glitzy" (Oct 4th 2007, 6:18pm)

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE