You are not logged in.

Unread posts
  • "moomin05" is no longer a member of FZ
  • "moomin05" started this thread

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Thursday, December 29th 2005, 4:14pm

MOVING ON

Well the time has come to move on from IUI as we are now officially on the IVF road.

We have just got back from our appointment and it is all go for IVF, have collected all my drugs this afternoon, and also managed to squeeze in all the blood tests that both me and DH needed.

I have my next appointment on Friday 13th January, where I will be given my down regging injection, and then have to wait for AF before starting on the Puregon injections.

Can't believe how quickly things have happened for us today, we are both very excited about starting IVF and praying that it will work for us. Our consultant is hopeful as we responded well to the IUI.

I am sure I will still be around on this thread as I will need to keep up to date with you to find out how you are all getting on.

Thanks also to you all for your love and support over the last few months, you lot have kept me sane.

TheZooKeeper

Unregistered

Thursday, December 29th 2005, 4:16pm

Congrats and good luck moomin, it sounds like things are well and truly moving for you, I'm really happy for you and keeping my fingers crossed for a wonderful 2006....xxx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "TheZooKeeper" (Dec 29th 2005, 4:16pm)

kar1

• "kar1" is no longer a member of FZ

Thursday, December 29th 2005, 5:46pm

hi moomin

it's good to hear that you have progressed.
fingers crossed for you
TTC 12 years

2 early losses

lots of ops and tx

both tubes removed

5th fresh short protocol
:BFP:

Tyler May born 5/5/2010 by emergency c section. Tyler is our sunshine

• "Tabithasecret" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

Thursday, December 29th 2005, 8:43pm

Hiya Moomin

great news that you're off and on the IVF road.

really hope it all goes well for you both!

Lisa
x

Thursday, December 29th 2005, 8:55pm

Thanks Jenny, Karaand Lisa

Friday, December 30th 2005, 6:35am

RE: MOVING ON

Hi Moomin,

So glad things are progressing a bit faster for you now - do keep us updated.

Wishing you loads of luck for 2006

Dolly
x

Diagnosed PCOS Dec 04
Very lucky as have one ds already
M/C Feb 2006

Lap & Dye on 10th May found that left fallopian tube completely blocked/ Hydrosalpinx & pelvic wall adhesions also to left. Another Lap 19th July to remove tube but cons fixed it! A wonderful BFP 22.8.06!. Sadly m/c 27.9.06

jojojo28

Children: One of each

Friday, December 30th 2005, 6:43pm

Hi Moomin, wish you lots of luck.
We'll all be following your progress and will be with you every step of the way.
Are you on the long protocol? What stimulation drugs are you taking and what dose?
I was on 225IU of Menopur, the lowest they put people on is 150IU at my clinic, and to be honest next time I am going to ask to be on a lower dose as I have really suffered having 16 eggs, I am still in pain and having to take it really easy and the clinic said more eggs/more pain. I was really aiming for only 8/9.
Good luck with the d/regging, to be honest I had the occasional hot flush at night but nothing more. Drink lots of water though as stops headaches and helps your kidneys flush it all out.
Lots of love
Jojox
high FSH,adhesions,motility, girl 09, boy 2010 complete! no it wasn't, boy #2 born Sept 13. Mum to 3 natural miracles

Friday, December 30th 2005, 6:54pm

Moomin!!

Great news and such a huge step forwards. I am excited for you hun. Make sure you stay in touch and keep us posted here on the IUI threads too. I will be thinking of you and hoping 2006 is your year.

Good Luck Moomin!!!!

Luv Minnie xxx

TTC 4 yrs
ICSI Feb 2005 BFP - early MC :(
3 x DIUI Oct05/Jan06/Mar06 BFN
Starting 2nd ICSI Dec 2006

OMG!! a real :BFP: 7/2/07

Saturday, December 31st 2005, 8:33am

Thanks Minnie - will be following your next IUI to!

Jojo - I am on Zoladex for down regging which thankfully just one injection and then on Puregon for stimming, not sure what dose yet, I was on 100iu for IUI but consultant thinks this either be doubled or tripled but will tell me when I have my baseline scan on approx day 4 of cycle..... i am on the long protocol.

I will remember to drink loads of water. At least the ladies are next to our office at work!!!!

We are excited about it all now, and just to get going.....

Hope you are ok

Moomin
xxxx

Rufus

Star

Children: One son, aged 8, daughter 1

Tuesday, January 3rd 2006, 8:46pm

Moomin, All the best on your new journey, Lol Lesa xo
Keep smiling :happy:

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE