You are not logged in.

Unread posts

LilyBee

Reg: Jan 13th 2019

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 9:45pm

Thank you so much, that’s really helpful! I actually also miscarried at 6 weeks so probably similar. Congratulations on your pregnancy! Gives me some hope too. I’m currently on my third bleed though. Had one for the miscarriage then one two weeks later and now again 3 weeks later. I was hoping to start on my next cycle but although I’m back to healthy eating I’m about a stone overweight so I can’t see them letting me go being that much over. If you don’t mind me asking, was it just pills for the frozen rather than any injections?

SK88

Reg: Jul 13th 2018

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 10:04pm

I think you normally have to wait about 4 weeks for follow up so it's amazing what you can do when you have a goal and put your mind to it so fingers crossed that by the time your appointment comes you will have lost some of that.

Yes, I just had tablets and pessaries for frozen so no injections.

Please feel free to ask any questions and I'll let you know my experience so you have a rough idea of what to expect.

LilyBee

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 11:07pm

Thanks lovely, my follow up is actually next week (will be 6weeks since) so not sure if they will let me go or not. I’m totally fine waiting a month to get the waeight off if I need to, I’m just hoping they don’t put me back on the wait list or anything.

SK88

Reg: Jul 13th 2018

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 11:11pm

We were given the option to wait as long as we wanted or go straight away so wouldn't worry about getting put to bottom of the list.

Hope all goes well for you at your review.

LilyBee

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 11:24pm

Thank you so much!

14 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

14 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE