You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Reg: Jul 31st 2018

Friday, November 9th 2018, 10:30am

Hey girls I’ve finally got the tracking scan after my oss in sept with 27 eggs and17 to blast
Went today and was told my lining is7.2 transfer next Friday is this normal

Reg: Mar 6th 2018

Friday, November 9th 2018, 2:02pm

Hi babydust great news your ready to go.im waiting on my frozen transfer nhs.ive only had one before my lining was 8 at the time of transfer everybodys lining is diffrent give or take a few mm.The docs know what they are doing and if they didden think you were ready the woulden do the transfer.good luck for next week fingers crossed for you

Reg: Jul 31st 2018

Yesterday, 12:37pm

Well from yesterday at 2 I’m officially pregnant till proven differently 2 bb blasts hopefully sounding as there told
Any ideas what way I should be feeling or doin

Reg: Mar 6th 2018

Yesterday, 6:12pm

Super news sticky vibes to you.just carry on as normal.every pregancy is diffrent so theirs no normal.some people get symptoms some people dont.my symptoms were diffrent each time i got my bfp my first i was sick before my test and the second i wasen i just got the tierdness.just enjoy your pregancy.

tvt

Reg: Oct 16th 2016

Today, 2:12pm

Hello there has anyone any tips for frozen cycle? What to eat? Exercise and also vitamins? Many thanks x :) :)

3 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

1 member and 2 guests

tvt

Who we are: ADMINISTRATOR, GLOBAL MODERATOR, MODERATOR, MENTOR, MEMBER, X - Blocked Users

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE