You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Reg: Jan 23rd 2018

Children: TTC # 1

Monday, August 13th 2018, 11:31am

Hello, oh no it's not a good day for us is it. I still have cramps and think every time I go to the loo I'm gonna have a shock! Not sure how I'm going to react if I bleed while I'm at work! Maybe I should have booked the week off to be pissy alone at home! What test have you bought? Did your clinic give you one too? The clinic one I have is odd, a pipette thing to put urine in a little well. I think I'm gonna buy one that says pregnant or not. Didn't wanna buy any others yet as I thought knowing my luck as soon as I buy I'll bleed. I'm due to test on Sunday Newbs xx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "pup18" (Aug 13th 2018, 11:33am)

Newbs

Reg: Jul 26th 2018

Monday, August 13th 2018, 11:37am

Will you's test early do u think? I did with last cycle but I don't know what I'll do next time cause I drove myself insane lol

• "Anniebell" started this thread

Reg: Jul 23rd 2017

Monday, August 13th 2018, 11:41am

The cramps are really worrying me now. I bought a first response. Yeah they gave me the wee well thing too. I very nearly used it this morning and hubby went mad so I think I best leave it although he says we can do it tomorrow if I want. I think I want to do one because I've never had that whole experience. We have donor sperm as hubby has no swimmers and knew from childhood that was the case. I didn't get as far as testing last time, well I tested but by that stage I was bleeding so knew the result.

Can't get over the price hike Newbs.

Newbs

Monday, August 13th 2018, 11:54am

I know it's crazy like! But I'll pay it lol

Well just remember that tomorrow is still very early days so don't get upset if it's still not positive yet!!

Monday, August 13th 2018, 12:17pm

I know. I might not even bother. I'll just be glad to get by tonight with no bleed as that's as far as I got last time so I may not bother.

Newbs

Monday, August 13th 2018, 12:19pm

Hopefully you can get to tomorrow without a bleed and that will give u a little positive boost!!

Monday, August 13th 2018, 1:11pm

Hello, I can understand why you wanna do the whole test thing but it's likely to be negative at the moment, so don't freak out. Not sure what's earliest it would show but reading forums I think 7 days but defo should by 9 days. However my clinic said if I get negative at 11 days and no bleed to test again after a week!! Can you imagine waiting another week!! I'm going to hold off buying a test until Friday. Might test Saturday depending on how I'm feeling and if I've not bled. One day early can't hurt can it! Still got bleeding paranoia whether I go to the loo! Work isn't really helping at keeping my mind off it. I just feel moody today! Xx

Reg: Mar 6th 2018

Monday, August 13th 2018, 1:38pm

Girls dont worrie about the whole test thing .i tested early got a negative.had a bleed and now i have posstive tests. Dont Trust The Piss Tests till your odt.but test if you you must just dont read to much in to it if its negstive

Newbs

Monday, August 13th 2018, 1:49pm

Quick question if I had my 'period' at 7dpt which was last Monday it started should I still be feeling pressure and stuff I feel like my period is coming again, guessing it will take a while for everything to settle just after everything and coming off meds etc?

Monday, August 13th 2018, 3:02pm

Acupuncture settled me. She says everything I am feeling is totally normal and the cramps could be a great sign of womb stretching etc. I'm choosing for my sanity to believe her. I probably won't test early but to be fair it's gonna be a talk myself out of it situation every morning. I have zero patience!

Monday, August 13th 2018, 3:20pm

Thanks Babydream. I'm gonna wait until Sunday if I can. Fingers crossed for you. How many days before your test did you bleed?

Glad you're a bit more relaxed Anniebell. Crossing fingers xx

Reg: Mar 6th 2018

Monday, August 13th 2018, 3:27pm

I think i tesyed a day or two before i bleed i was testing just to see if trigger was out of my body. Somerimes after a failed go we can get al sorts of feelings and sometimes the period can be out of sorts like not as it was before it just takes a few periods for some of us to go back to normal we have been pumped full of false hormones and our bosies dont know whats going on.

Monday, August 13th 2018, 3:49pm

The period after my failed cycle was very heavy and longer than usual due to my lining being thick from the medication, the one after was pretty bad too and painful, then my last few have been very light. X

Monday, August 13th 2018, 3:50pm

Glad you're feeling a bit better now Anniebell. X

Monday, August 13th 2018, 6:06pm

I'm still going out of my mind. This is what's up at the minute (I am well aware I sound like a complainer at this stage. Normally I'm not I'm just very attune to what's going on with me at the minute haha!)

I have slight cramping/tugging sensation on and off from transfer day. Sometimes it's worse than others. I have a little backache, nothing major. I have like a really dry mouth and a horrible taste in my mouth and a heartburny acidic feeling in my stomach. Oh and extreme tiredness. I have just spent the whole afternoon in bed reading. How it is possible that people or doctors say there are no symptoms in the 2ww? I've felt better haha! I'm still on gels and progynova though so that could be the culprit. Last time I had absolutely none of this. I did have a sharp horrid painful experience 1dp5dt that ended up with me in A&E but none of this.

Did anyone else get any of this stuff? Daisydo, I've been tempted to look through old threads to find your story and 2ww. I've too much time on my hands. I've basically wrote all this stuff to document it for myself.

I feel awful now but the next bit is my best friend is coming to see me and she's has been known to be a whinge now and then and I honestly don't think I've the patience to listen to her. I'm going straight to hell after all my bad thoughts this day!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Anniebell" (Aug 13th 2018, 6:08pm)

Reg: Jan 5th 2017

Children: 1 child natuarlly

Monday, August 13th 2018, 6:31pm

Hey Annie, I did have cramps during my 2ww, I remember 7dp3dt being conviced that it hadn't worked I think to be honest form my transfer I was convinced it hadnt worked to because the embryos weren't the best in the world and they were the last 2 so all my eggs were in one basket I had mentally prepared myself for it not to work! Then 8dp3dt i had period like cramps and I was so badly constipated (tmi) but I remmebr being this way with my daughter because I remember asking if squeezing hard could make me loose the baby LOL so I talked my husband into letting me test and finally at 6pm he gave in and I got my BFP within a few seconds of dipping the first response! After that I did have cramping for weeks after I kept thinking my period was going to come, I kept busy during my 2ww after my transfer I was in asda doing my shopping I think it was because I just didn't think it was going to work, ivf has been the toughest thing I have done and to be honest I have had it alot easier than most, it's emotional and physically draining and it can deffo play with your mind, the one thing I know from my last pregnancy and this one is it's hard to distinguish the difference between period pains and pregnancy cramps there very similar, how many days now till you can test? Il keep my fingers crossed for you really hoping to read about your bfp x

Monday, August 13th 2018, 6:59pm

Thanks so much Daisydo. You sure understand the ups and downs of it all. One minute I'm convinced it has worked and the others I'm telling myself it couldn't have, bad grade, too heavy etc etc. I am also constipated (tmi) and thought the exact same thing earlier while laughing at myself. Test day should be 21st I think. I say I think because it's 11 days after a blasto transfer. I either can't remember the date the nurse gave me or she didn't give me one but the 21st is the last day on my schedule too. I can't imagine me making it that far before testing. I'm 3dp5dt at the minute and absolutely pupping to test but I know at this stage it's probably pointless and will lead to more stressing. I think I'm so up and down this time because it's my one and only frostie and our very last go. Thanks for well wishes.

Monday, August 13th 2018, 9:22pm

Hello, I'm feeling the same as you. One minute I think I'm pregnant and feel all positive and the next I'm checking my pants for blood...I've gone mad. Good to hear your experiences daisydo too. I feel very like I'm gonna get my period tonight. Earlier I was getting almost pins and needles sensation in stomach. I've got awful wind (sorry) so could be that pain. X

Monday, August 13th 2018, 11:05pm

We have another day done and another day closer.

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 8:06am

No bleed last night so I'm further this time that I was last time. I managed to convince myself not to test today either hahaha! How's you Pup?

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 8:08am

Morning! Excellent news for you! Another day down! I'm ok thanks but have cramps and backache so praying for no bleeding today! X

Newbs

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 8:33am

Yayyyy I'm celebrating no bleeds for you's!!! Another day closer xx

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 8:53am

Thanks Newbs x

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 9:55am

I'm taking cramps as a good sign. It's so conflicting. I get the cramps and I go oh no no no and then I convince myself they are good cramps and then they go away and I go no no no. Absolute nightmare :|

Thanks Newbs

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 9:57am

I'm not coping very well today! If anyone annoys me at work in likely to cry I think! I'm getting a stitch type pain in side which comes and goes.....are you getting anything similar ? X

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 10:09am

I've had all over lower abdomen cramping, sometimes light and sometimes strong. I've also had some cramping on what feels like my ovary area. Not really much today to be honest. Had some pain but actually think it was wind and a Rennie done the trick. I'm just super convinced it's not worked today. Mood wise I'm not too bed yet.... remember this urge to cry could be early pregnancy hormones. Fingers crossed.

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 10:50am

Sorry to be a moaner. It's my half way day today from transfer to test day, so hopefully the time will go quicker. When are you planning on testing now? Xx

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 11:00am

Your never a moan. Look at all the complaining I've done!! I'm not sure. Hopefully I'll hold out until Sunday.

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 11:48am

I'm gonna try and wait too. My brother lives in Sweden and is coming home this weekend and wants to meet up on Sunday....not the best timing! I may consider testing Saturday, although doubt I'll put on a brave face whatever day I test if it's negative xx

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 12:20pm

It's so difficult. I will have to take a few weeks out of life if it's negative. I just won't be able to keep the devastation away. Today I still am crampy and still have the heartburn and acid feeling. This is doing my head in!! Left the house today to go to slimming world and not surprisingly have 3.5lb on. I actually thought it would be worse as haven't really followed the plan this week just had warm sort of foods plus the gel bloats me. I'll try harder this week though.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Anniebell" (Aug 14th 2018, 12:21pm)

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 12:46pm

I honestly wouldn't worry about any diet at the moment, it's not the time to be trying to lose weight. I'm heavy at the mo and not on any medication. What Rennie's are you taking? I'm wondering if my pain is from the trapped wind I seem to have at the moment xx

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 1:08pm

It's rennie deflatine.

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 1:13pm

Fab...I've just bought. Thanks. Hope you're having a relaxing day. X

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 3:03pm

I find them very good. I'm not doing very much. Just relaxing.

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 4:12pm

Glad you are relaxing. Almost survived another day xx

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 6:02pm

I've just spent most of afternoon asleep. Best way to pass the time. See in the evenings this nausea gets to me with like a heartburn feeling and dry mouth/thirst. Not feeling as crampy today I don't think. Thank God another day nearly done. How have you been since?

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 8:46pm

That sounds a nice way to spend the afternoon! I've been getting in my pj's straight from work and having an hour lie down every evening! Hopefully all your symptoms are positive/ pregnancy ones! Think the Rennie have helped and loser clothes, think my work trousers are a but tight and adding to the uncomfortable belly! Trying to think positive thoughts but who knows how it'll all end when I test! Still defo got some strange belly/back pains and boobs seem sensitive, but period due too so could be that too! Xx

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 9:29pm

I was advised those rennie on my last cycle. I think they are brilliant. You haven't long left to go if you are testing Saturday. I've sort of been filling my mornings and spending the afternoon relaxing. I've been going to bed early as well so I'm getting plenty of rest. It's so difficult for me because I would have quite a busy lifestyle.

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 10:24pm

Think I'll hold out until Sunday. I'm a bit superticious. I was looking at tests today and thought if I bought I might jinx it. Work is busier for the rest of the week so it should go quicker.

We've made another day!!

Do you think you'll give in and test early? X

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 10:51pm

I'm actually considering testing in the morning because I'm drove mad but I'm terrified.

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 11:25pm

We are going to try and wait until Friday morning which will be 7dp5dt

Yesterday, 8:24am

I have woken up like a demon. Bad start to the night. Tossed and turned. Really bad pain in the left side.

Yesterday, 9:30am

Morning. Oh no that's not good. I didn't sleep on Monday night but last night was better. Friday isn't too long away if you're going to test then. Get some comedy on the tv to try and cheer you up.
I'm not feeling too bad today......yet. still scared every time I go to the loo though.

Sending positive vibes to you. We can do this xx

Yesterday, 9:58am

I'm the same. Hate going to the toilet. I just feel mentally drained at this stage. Each day is getting harder. Hope you are OK today.

CQCQ

Ace

Reg: Jul 7th 2017

Yesterday, 10:59am

Anniebell, just to remind you, I got a BFN on day 7 but got BFP on day 9!! So just take that into consideration before you decide whether to test or not, I read that it takes until day 9 before hcg raises in the body!! Plus as for the cramping I’m 6weeks pregnant and still getting them.... they have starte to ease a little this week but I not have a urine infection
;(
Have my scan on Monday, still feel sick with worry until I get it!! X

Yesterday, 11:42am

That's good to know CQCQ. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm going to wait until earliest Saturday which will be 10 days for me. Do your cramps feel very similar to period pain? Have you had any other symptoms?

It is mentally draining Anniebell. The wait will soon be over xz

CQCQ

Ace

Reg: Jul 7th 2017

Yesterday, 12:26pm

Yeah totally identical to period pains... down there and across the back!! The only reason I tested on day 9 was because I got light headed and felt abit yucky when eating a chippy for dinner lol so it was like 7.30pm wen I tested to, it was also a first response test!! Other symptoms when I look back now was definitely tiredness and abit moody lol
Massive good luck to you all girls!! :sticky: babydust

Yesterday, 2:11pm

Thanks so much CQCQ - the wait is horrendous. Was yours a fresh or FET cycle? I remember you on here from when I had my fresh cycle in March.

How are you doing Anniebell? i've started googling today which is never a good thing....but have decided my pains maybe/are down to my endometriosis.
If I am pregnant - it says you can get more pain in the beginning as your endo or scar tissue is being stretched. I had an operation to remove it in August last year, and have thought recently that it may be returning.
If i'm not pregnant - the pain this far before my period may be the endo returning.
There you go - i've self diagnosed myself on google and I am officially mad/losing the plot!

xx

Yesterday, 2:47pm

Do you know something I have battled with myself all morning, to test or not to test. I've just read what you have written about yours CQCQ and decided to wait it out till Saturday or Sunday. I've instructed hubby to move all tests out of the house and when we decide together that we are doing it they will come back in. I'm gonna try to just enjoy being PUPO for now I think. I was out shopping today and had some awful cramping. I have kind of pain on the ovaries and period like pain. I am still going out of my mind but I'm back from town with new pjs, books, dvds & Yankee candles haha! I'm trying to distract myself but it's so so hard. It's all I think about all day every day and each day is getting harder than the last. Although on the plus side I was out of the game at this stage last time so maybe there is hope.

Pup hopefully we both have our BFP's. We seem to be having the same symptoms. The other thing is I have altered taste buds and my smell has got better I think. Maybe I'm imagining it. It's all so confusing. I'm constantly googling, welcome to the club!!! Haha!

Yesterday, 3:09pm

Hi Anniebell, glad you treated yourself on your shopping trip today. I think you've done the right thing in waiting to test, but I know it's easier said than done. If you can at least wait until Friday like CQCQ said, but know that it can be negative until later on. Like you said, this time you have got futher along, so there is everything going for you. It's bound to be an agonising wait especially as we have been heartbroken before. I really hope we both get what we want. Crossing everything everyday for us.

I was going to say the same thing about taste and smell, but I keep thinking i'm mad and am imagining it all. I'm gonna look like such an idiot if I have imagined all these symptoms and it's just my bloody period on it's way. I'm very aware of smells at the moment!

We're going to the cinema tonight, so hopefully that'll keep my mind off things, then it's just 4 more sleeps (until Sunday anway) xx

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 member

tvt

Who we are: ADMINISTRATOR, GLOBAL MODERATOR, MODERATOR, MENTOR, MEMBER, X - Blocked Users

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE