You are not logged in.

Unread posts
  • "Newgirl94" started this thread

Reg: Jun 10th 2018

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 8:32pm

Newbie needing some advice after HSG test

Hi im new on here so hopefully i am doing this right. My partner and I where refered by my dr to rfc in march and had our first appointment in the grove in may which thought was wonderfully fast. But any way my question is i went for my HSG test on friday past. Has anyone else had this done and could you tell me how long after this test you bleed for? Starting to worry as though bleeding would only last a couple of day but still hasnt stopped.

Reg: Mar 6th 2018

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 8:50pm

Sorry chick i cant help you.icant rember haven a hsg test or bleeding.but if your worried call the clinic and ask.

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 8:55pm

Thanks babydream. I might give them a call in the morning just dont want to be ringing incase im being a silly and all is normal. Im actually away on holiday so maybe flight didnt really help.

Reg: Mar 6th 2018

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 10:24pm

Its never silly.theirs always someone on the end of a phone to answer your questions and put your mind at rest.its a long difficult journey and we all need help and suport some where a long the way.never be afraid to ask or think your question is silly.

Friday, June 15th 2018, 3:17pm

I gave them a ring yesturday and all is ok. They said sometimes it just takes a little longer for bleeding to stop than others. So doesnt seem to be anything to worry about. Now just to wait until our review appointment to find out whats next. Thank you again for reminding me that its ok just to ring.