You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Lulecko

• "Lulecko" started this thread

Reg: Jun 12th 2018

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 4:18pm

Immunology and Clexane

Hi everybody.

I am new on this website and hope I can find some great informations, hlepful news or maybe some new friends too.

I have a question. I have done Immunology test in Slovakia as GP + Fertility centre + Recurrent Miscarriage clinic weren’t helpful and after 2 miscarriages, 1 ectopic pregnancy and 1 biochemical pregnancy, they only said everything is ok, keedp trying or go for IVF.
So the test showed antibodies against my husband’s sperm which i am taking Medrol tablets for and the result is after 5 months ok. However they found out that anti-phosphatidyl etan level is still high so my Slovakian Dr prescribed me Low dosage of Aspirin and in case of pregnancy I need to start to inject injection Clexane.

And there is the problem!!! My GP or Dr from Recurrent Miscarriage clinic don’t want to discribe the injections to me.

Can somebody help me please? My mum have sent me 20 injections in case I will get pregnant. I had to pay 55 Euro privately plus 16 GB for postage and they are only for 20 days.

Did somebody else have similar issues please?

Thanks in advance.

FERTILITYZONE