Unread posts

Pip

• "Pip" started this thread

Reg: Feb 11th 2013

Children: 1 Labradoodle, my furry baby

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 8:37pm

Egg quality supplements

Hi all,

I am currently waiting on my second I'vf attempt. The first one unfortunately ended in mc. I seen an acupuncturist and she has recomended DHEA to improve egg quality, last time I had a very low fertilisation rate and just wonder if anyone has any experience of using this
xxx

bumblebee38

Megastar

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 7th 2008

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 9:36pm

Hi Pip...i cant help in the recommendation but am interested in any information on this. Xx

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Pip (27.03.2014)

Mona888

Reg: May 14th 2018

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 12:02pm

Hello. How are you? I hope you are doing good? I am very sorry to know about your miscarriage. It must be really painful for you. Losing your baby is really heart breaking. For the success of the IVF, it is necessary to have a good quality of egg. You need to talk to your doctor on this, first. He would be more helpful in telling which way would be best for you. There are several things (taking metformin, CoQ10, changing diet, ect). I wouldn't know what the best thing for you to start with. Hence, the talking with Dr suggestion is a nice option. I hope things work out for you. Improving the egg quality will definitely yield better results. All the very best to you. Keep me updated on this. Take care.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE