You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Tish

• "Tish" started this thread

Reg: Oct 9th 2014

Friday, October 10th 2014, 12:10am

Gay couple seeking another gay couple that have successfully completed surrogacy for advice

Hi, we are a gay couple looking to surrogacy in order to have a child. We have done lots of research into this online and now feel that we would benefit greatly from hopefully meeting face to face with another gay couple that have had success in this. Ideally local to west yorkshire but we are willing to travel in order for this to take place.

We look forward to hearing from anyone that can help.

Jesse & Andrew x

Reg: Jun 2nd 2008

Children: NA

Friday, November 7th 2014, 11:40am

Hi there,
I'm not in a gay relationship, so unfortunately can't directly help, but we used to read this blog when we were going through the process.

Our journey through adoption

and have you seen this link on The Adoption Social?
LGBT Fostering and Adoption Week – Round Up |

As a helpful pointer in the right direction we were put in contact with people through our social worker and the best place to meet people had been the adoption courses.

Good luck.
x
1 Early Miscarriage (8wks),
1 Ectopic in only tube,
2 failed cycles of IVF,
2 failed FET,
1 blighted ovum (very cruel)

Adoption Information Meeting Beginning of March

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Weasley's" (Nov 7th 2014, 11:42am)

Reg: May 14th 2018

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 4:26pm

Hey. I hope you are doing fine. I have a gay couple in my neighbours. They are so ice and caring. It is impossible to give birth to a baby for a same-sex couple. But there is a method available to have babies. That is surrogacy. They have a baby now. They went for it to Europe. It is not only for the heterosexual couple but also for a same-sex couple.

serra111

Reg: May 18th 2018

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 5:03pm

Hello. I am cheerful for you. It is right for a woman to become a mother. I hope that I truly encourage you. I have a gay couple in my neighbours. They are so frank to me. They went for surrogacy to have babies. I know how everything went. They picked a clinic in Europe. In the first place, The clinic was inexpensive. Also, the surrogacy is valid in Europe. I am cheerful that They are honored at this point. They are honored with twins. Presently they are living cheerfully. The center isn't just for the same-sex couple yet for the other one as well.

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 5:09pm

Hey. I am happy for you. It is right of every couple to become parents. You are different but you have right to do what you want. I think that I really help you. I have a gay couple in my family. They are so close to me. They went for surrogacy to have babies. I know how it all went. They chose a clinic in Europe. First, The clinic was affordable. Secondly, the surrogacy is legal in Europe. I am happy that They are blessed now. They are blessed with twins. Now they are living happily. The clinic is not only for the same-sex couple but for the other one too.

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 5:31pm

Hey! You are at the right place to know about it. It is really hard for the same-sex couples sometimes. They are not legally protected in many countries. They do really need some favor. Secondly, they have some issues with babies that they can not reproduce. Surrogacy really worked for them as they can have their genetic baby through surrogacy. Surrogacy has made their lives much easier nad comfortable. A few couples are not in favour of surrogacy so it really worked for them. They should be awared of such processes. I have also a baby through Surrogacy as I was infertile due to cervix incompetence disease. I went to Europe for the Suggested clinic. you should immediately go to the concerned clinic I hope things will go right in your way. Good luck to you!

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 9:03pm

Hey there. how are you doing? I hope ist all great. I am really happy to hear from you. You have come to the right place. You find help here. However, surrogacy is really amazing. It has helped many people. It's a blessing. I am a woman but it provided my life. I hope more people support it. I wish you good luck. I hope you get what you want. Take is. love and support.

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE