You are not logged in.

Unread posts

• "8051214" started this thread

Reg: May 22nd 2018

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 2:13pm

surrogacy

Hi everyone, I hope everyone is fine. I am also happy. Recently from a clinic in the UK, I go through surrogacy. I am now having my own child. They were twins. They make me and my life complete. Be happy everyone. Best of luck.

Mona888

Reg: May 14th 2018

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 10:36am

Hi. How are you? I hope you are doing fine. Congratulations for your baby twins. I am so happy for you.You are lucky to have your family completed. Infertility is really a pathetic situation. It makes me feel good to know that many people are going for surrogacy these days. There is much awareness among the people now. It is truly a blessing for infertile women. One can have one's own genetically linked baby. I have had surrogacy too. My experience in Ukraine was wonderful. I am a blessed a mother. People must not lose hope. They should stay persistent. Surrogacy has brought happiness in many lives. I am thankful to it. I think before quitting up, one must give surrogacy a try. Sending my love for your twins. Take good care of yourself.

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 3:57pm

Surrogacy is sometimes the only solution to someone's problem. Gestational surrogacy had made the work easy. Now a woman can use their eggs to have genetic babies. Every woman wants to have babies. In many countries it is illegal. I think it should be made legal because many people cannot travel to other countries. In the UK the surrogacy is expensive. While in Europe it is affordable.

Amelia12

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 4:17pm

Hey! Congratulations to you! I'd love to hear more about your experience. I'm glad it worked out well. Surrogacy is truly a blessing. I wish you a wonderful life ahead. Good luck!

serra111

Reg: May 18th 2018

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 4:20pm

Surrogacy is now and then the main solution for somebody's concern. Presently a lady can utilize their eggs to have hereditary children. This is possible through gestational surrogacy. A woman needs to have babies. In numerous nations it is unlawful. I figure it ought to be made lawful in light of the fact that numerous individuals can't go to different nations. In the UK the surrogacy is costly. While in Europe it is reasonable. I had my surrogacy from Europe. I have a baby now.

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 5:23pm

Hey there. How are you doing? I hope ist all great. I am really happy for you. I have two twin boys too. I had surrogacy too when I was left infertile in an accident. take care. good luck.

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 5:28pm

Hey there. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really happy for you. Surrogacy is really amazing. I wish you good luck. Take care. Love and support.

alice21

Reg: May 17th 2018

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 6:15pm

Hey there!!!.i am very happy to see your thread. Indeed surrogacy is an amazing process. it is a very great blessing to start a family of your own. I was also an infertile woman. I wanted babies badly. I went for IVF but wasn't able to conceive. but I it did not work for me so I gave up. I went for surrogacy. I am enjoying a happy life now. wish you all the best.

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE