You are not logged in.

Unread posts
  • "jasminecolland002" started this thread

Reg: Oct 8th 2015

Thursday, October 8th 2015, 1:26pm

Failed IVF: 2nd try

Hi Everyone! I'm Jasmine and I've been married for 4 years we been trying to have our own child. On our first try of IVF treatment they retrieved 15 eggs and only 3 were good, I am so excited that time but with my surprise that after 3 months of waiting I am not pregnant. I am very devastated and my husband already loose hope. Some of my friends who had the same problem told me about the IVF treatment in Europe. I am not so sure about it since it requires traveling abroad, also they told me about this medical tourism company named PlacidWay that arrange everything you need for the treatment. I am open for all possible option even traveling abroad but i need more information especially from those who already experience it.

Reg: Oct 6th 2010

Thursday, October 8th 2015, 4:38pm

Hi Jasmine. I had my own treatment in London however I have had treatment as a surrogate in both Czech Republic (Reprofit clinic) & Greece Serum clinic. I found treatment abroad very easy & it is much cheaper even with flights & hotels than in the UK.
Proud Mummy of 4 girls & 1 boy. Surrogate mummy & 4x Egg donor

Onewish

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 24th 2010

Children: one beautiful daughter at last!

What's Up?
Will we, won't we...?

Thursday, October 8th 2015, 7:08pm

Hi jasmine.

I had treatment both in the UK and in Czech Republic and found UK less stressful however it is much cheaper including flights etc in Czech Republic and it was my successful cycle.

TTC = 10 yrs +
4 ICSI 1 FET
4th ICSI - Gennet Prague BFP!!!!
:girl: shes arrived!!! 1.6.14

My Diary - Onewish's ICSI journey

Wednesday, October 14th 2015, 11:06am

Quoted

Hi Jasmine. I had my own treatment in London however I have had treatment as a surrogate in both Czech Republic (Reprofit clinic) & Greece Serum clinic. I found treatment abroad very easy & it is much cheaper even with flights & hotels than in the UK.
Yeah my friends did told me that having it done abroad is much more okay and I can expect high success rate.

Wednesday, October 14th 2015, 11:07am

Hi jasmine.

I had treatment both in the UK and in Czech Republic and found UK less stressful however it is much cheaper including flights etc in Czech Republic and it was my successful cycle.
How much did it cost including the travel expenses?

Wednesday, October 14th 2015, 11:13am

About my plan for IVF treatment, the company I have mention on my post gave me this center profile and told me everything about it including its success rate. I'm still thinking and getting more information about the clinic they referred to me. The clinic named North Cyprus IVF Center was the one they referred to me, and actually gave me a free quote and what to expect. What do you think of the center? Here's the center profile -[url=http://www.placidway.com/profile/2053/North-Cyprus-IVF]North Cyprus IVF | Fertility Clinic Georgia[/url]

Curlytails

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 18th 2010

Children: One gorgeous boy

What's Up?
:baby:

Wednesday, October 14th 2015, 2:43pm

Sorry to hear your second try was unsuccessful. It took me 3 goes to conceive my son and I am now on my 5th attempt for a second child. My first 7 treatment cycles were in the UK but this one is in the Czec Republic. It is cheaper and the flights and accommodation are easy to arrange however I have struggled with the language barrier as although they speak English they cannot always understand and answer my questions.

I did a lot of research from here: FERTILITY CLINICS ABROAD

Good luck x

6 x IVF, 3 x FET
3 x MMC, 3 x :BFN:, 1 x failed thaw
Two gorgeous boys.

Onewish

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 24th 2010

Children: one beautiful daughter at last!

What's Up?
Will we, won't we...?

Wednesday, October 14th 2015, 5:56pm

Hi I can't remember exactly but it was about £5000 including spending money travel drugs etc. I had my scans here in the UK and That is included in the above cost I could have had them in the Czech clinic but would have meant being over there longer.

TTC = 10 yrs +
4 ICSI 1 FET
4th ICSI - Gennet Prague BFP!!!!
:girl: shes arrived!!! 1.6.14

My Diary - Onewish's ICSI journey

Amelia12

Reg: May 14th 2018

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 6:35pm

Hey there. Sorry to hear about the failed cycle. I'd suggest you don't lose hope. There are many good clinics in Europe. There's one in Ukraine, they're quite good. My friend got it done. She was lucky, it worked on her first try. Good luck!

Claire44

Reg: May 14th 2018

Wednesday, May 23rd 2018, 5:14am

Hello! Hope you are doing well. Sorry to hear from you, It is the really hard thing to face. In my case, My IVF also failed for two times. I was fed up. My husband is about to leave me. Now I am thinking about the surrogacy. I choose the surrogacy because of its success rate. IVF failures make it too lengthy and expensive. As I have seen two cases in my family, surrogacy proved successful. I am going to start it next month. I also suggest you think about it. Good luck to you. God bless you.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE