You are not logged in.

Unread posts
  • "Diaemus" started this thread

Reg: Aug 9th 2009

Children: None, M/C Nov 08; M/C May 09; M/C June 10

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 1:49am

Ttc while peri-menopausal

Hiya,
Not been on here in a while. 7m/c''s and after 14yrs been diagnosed hashimotis''s, previously high NK''s but they seem OK now. Last pregnancy 3yrs ago. Now peri'menopausal although fsh is 8.8, oestrogen is under 75.
My question is, has anyone here achieved pregnancy in p.menopause and how do you chart? Opk''s seem useless and but is a bit over the place
Ta
TTC 14yrs
Clomid x 6 BFN's
4 BFPs m/c's
2x IVF - poor response
NK CD19+/CD5+
Immune IVF -ve
Immune IVF +ve, m/c
3/16Hashimotos''s and peri-menopausal

Curlytails

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 18th 2010

Children: One gorgeous boy

What's Up?
:baby:

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 7:43pm

Sorry I have no idea regarding ttc however I wanted to say welcome back and good luck x

6 x IVF, 3 x FET
3 x MMC, 3 x :BFN:, 1 x failed thaw
Two gorgeous boys.

miamiamo

Reg: Aug 9th 2015

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 11:53am

Hi, I am sorry for yr losses. I recommend considering PGS NGS or at least additional tests cs of yr advanced maternity age and mcs you have had. Have y seen ur doc to find out more why you have experienced mcs and a negative outcome? If you wish to know more, you might read on: IVF All Inclusive Genetics NGS | INVICTA Fertility Clinics All the best with yr ttc-ing xx

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Saturday, January 7th 2017, 5:03pm

Hey, nice to see you again! I'm also in peri menopause, actually I only get my period every 6 months, so I have given up and I'm not sure on what you would have to do, sorry!
I hope you are ok.

Reg: May 16th 2018

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 8:29pm

Hi, I am sorry for your losses. I recommend considering PGS NGS or at least additional tests cs of your advanced maternity age and MCS you have had. Have you seen your doc to find out more why you have experienced MCS and a negative outcome? If you wish to know more, you might read on: IVF All Inclusive Genetics Fertility Clinics. All the best with your TTC-ing xx

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE