You are not logged in.

Unread posts
  • "Deedee1988" started this thread

Reg: Dec 3rd 2017

Children: 1 Son with previous partner

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 2:37pm

Ivf with Icsi - What to expect?

Hi everyone. I'm new to this website and thought I would join to get a little insight into ivf/icsi treatment etc. I have 1 son with a previous partner and now currently going through ivf with icsi with my new partner. It is male factor infertility and the main cause is 99% antibodies showing up in his sperm samples. We were put on the list on April 30th 2018 and was told we are to wait another 9 months. Just looking for a bit of info into the whole process, some treatment stories etc and what to expect when he finally get our letter. Thanks for reading everyone :) xxx

jolly123

Reg: May 13th 2018

Monday, May 14th 2018, 1:26pm

Hey there. I am sorry that you are going through such process. But I am also happy that atleast you are trying something instead of losing hope. Yes no doubt it is very emotional and a bad feeling when you can't conceive naturally. But these are all natural things. No one can do nothing with them. Instead we can find alternatives and go for it. Me and my DH were having infertility. So in such a case of double infertility it is approximately impossible to conceive naturally. My husband was going for adoption but I didn't agreed with that. I researches on this and found surrogacy best for us. Surrogacy has helped a lot of people. It is nearly a blessing for infertile couples. You just have to get your eggs placed in a surrogate mother who then fertilizes and conceives the baby for you. It is one of the best and guaranteed process and the success rates are also higher. All my best wishes and compliments are with you. May you and your family be blessed with a good and healthy life.

• "Deedee1988" started this thread

Reg: Dec 3rd 2017

Children: 1 Son with previous partner

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 2:04pm

Hi Jolly,

Thanks for your reply. I'm so glad you are both going with surrogacy, its great to know there was always another option for you to take with having double infertility issues. My partner has never been able to conceive naturally bless him and has actually tried doing ivf before with a previous partner but I guess life lead them on both different paths and close to having the actual treatment they ended there relationship. He wants nothing more in the world than to be a dad and is wonderful with my son that I have from a previous relationship. I hear the waiting list with the nhs is close to 9 months approx so just a waiting game now, I worked out that maybe in and around feb/march next year we should get our top of the list letter. We are trying not to think to much about it but its hard not to lol. Thanks again for your reply, wishing you all the very best for the future and best of luck on your journey. xxx :)

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE