You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Angel7

• "Angel7" started this thread

Reg: Jul 31st 2015

Friday, August 21st 2015, 6:29pm

Confused about all the medication

Hi. I've been reading everyone's posts since July and finally picked up the courage to post myself as all my medication has arrived and hoping to start short protocol next week.
I'm excited but have to admit very scared too. Our issue is sperm antibodies, hadn't heard of it until this. Any advice would be really appreciated x

Curlytails

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 18th 2010

Children: One gorgeous boy

What's Up?
:)

Friday, August 21st 2015, 8:49pm

Hi and welcome

I hope you like it on here, we have very friendly and supportive members that are sure to make your TTC journey that little bit easier, I hope you feel right at home with us all soon.

Here are some links that you may find useful.

There is an abbreviations section HERE so you know what we're all going on about.

There is an IVF/ICSI section HERE with a FAQ section HERE where you will find a great introduction to IVF/ICSI.

There is a cycle buddies section HERE so you can get to know others having TX at the same time as you.

There is a 2WW section HERE and a 2WW CHAT thread HERE so you can compare every twinge and symptom with everyone else.

There is a clinic feedback & chat section HERE so you can look up your clinic and ask others any questions about it.

There is a ** GETTING STARTED - FZ FACTS, TIPS & HELP ** thread HERE this contains everything you need to know about getting started on FZ. We would appreciate it too if you could take a quick look over our brief terms of the site HERE so you can familiarise yourself with the one or two small rules we have, which help to keep FZ the safe and friendly site it is!

There is a ** NEW TO THE SITE? A BIT LOST? POST FOR HELP HERE!!! ** thread HERE where you can post any questions you have about how to use the site, a team member will answer you as soon as possible!

There is a how to search thread HERE so you can get the maximum benefit from the forum.

FertilityZone is free to join and 90% of the forum is free to use. You may however like to become a member and take advantage of all of the special benefits and fun bits that this gives you! We have a thread HERE which tells you how to subscribe and explains all of the extras that you will enjoy as a member!

And finally!! Have you seen that lots of our members have fancy names in their signatures? If you’re interested in having something similar it’s really easy to do. Have a look HERE to choose a style. If there isn't one you like there, let us know the kind of thing you'd like and we'll try and create one for you.

If you have any questions about anything, just ask. :smile:

Wishing you all the luck in the world with your TTC journey

6 x IVF, 3 x FET
3 x MMC, 3 x :BFN:, 1 x failed thaw
Two gorgeous boys.

Onewish

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 24th 2010

Children: one beautiful daughter at last!

What's Up?
Will we, won't we...?

Saturday, August 22nd 2015, 5:17am

Hi on my first cycle I remember being terrified and excited in equal measure when my Meds arrived. You will get used to injecting and it doesn't hurt much at all. Do you have specific questions and I will see if I can help? X

TTC = 10 yrs +
4 ICSI 1 FET
4th ICSI - Gennet Prague BFP!!!!
:girl: shes arrived!!! 1.6.14

My Diary - Onewish's ICSI journey

Angel7

• "Angel7" started this thread

Reg: Jul 31st 2015

Saturday, August 22nd 2015, 6:05pm

Thank you for replying , I suppose I'm just on edge for the day my period arrives and whether I need to take my medication with me to the clinic as they haven't shown me what to do? My partner is really quiet about it all as that's the way he is so just feeling a little lonely. Lots of my friends getting pregnant .
Congratulations by the way on your little bundle of joy x

Onewish

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 24th 2010

Children: one beautiful daughter at last!

What's Up?
Will we, won't we...?

Saturday, August 22nd 2015, 8:11pm

Awww don't feel lonely, this site is the perfect place if that's how you are feeling. Have a look around and join a cycle buddy thread it will help you meet friends going through the same at the same time.

If the clinic haven't shown you what to do then I would take it to the clinic for them to instruct you. What medication are you taking?

If I can be of any further help just yell! I only did short protocol once (successful cycle) but I should be able to remember most of it.

Thanks my little bundle is not so little anymore and is a little terror, wouldn't change her though. Xx

TTC = 10 yrs +
4 ICSI 1 FET
4th ICSI - Gennet Prague BFP!!!!
:girl: shes arrived!!! 1.6.14

My Diary - Onewish's ICSI journey

Reg: Mar 17th 2014

Monday, August 24th 2015, 10:21pm

Hi angel usually you get the drugs from hospital and bring them at home, the nurse will tell you when do it yourself. Normally yr clinic explain this procedure what you have to do. My husband has got antibodies, so theres very little information out there unfortunately. One thing for sure ivf/icsi is best way to go.
Good luck :) x
Hubby: Antibodies
Me: None
IVF/ICSI
EC: 12th Feb ET: 15th Feb BFN: 28th Feb
Gynem clinic, Prague EC: 8/6/15, ET: 12/6/15, OTD: 26/6/15 :BFP: :heart:

Reg: May 14th 2018

Monday, May 14th 2018, 10:13am

Hey there. I hope you are doing great. I am really sorry that you have to go for IVF. However, I wish you good luck. don't stress your self out. Just be strong. Take care. Lots of love.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE