You are not logged in.

Unread posts ~

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 25 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "BELFAST123" started this thread

Reg: Sep 21st 2017

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 8:13am

Starting IVF at GCRM

Hi all i am new to this forum! Just wondering has anyone recently booked a consultation Apt with GCRM BELFAST?

tansy34

Reg: Jan 10th 2018

Friday, January 12th 2018, 1:59pm

Hi there, I have just joined so sorry for the late reply. I am due to start IVF at GCRM soon, and have had a few consultations with them. So far, so good. How are you getting on?

Reg: Mar 18th 2017

Friday, January 12th 2018, 2:12pm

Iv had 2 cycles with gcrm - I would recommend them . Any questions let me know best of luck for both your cycles x
me 29 DH 37
Endo and MFI

ICSI#1 - July 17 - bfn
ICSI#2 - Nov 17- BFP !! - M/c at 6w1d
Hoping 2018 will be our year ....

• "BELFAST123" started this thread

Reg: Sep 21st 2017

Friday, January 12th 2018, 8:01pm

I ended up cancelling my apt with them because I got my top of list letter from nhs the day before so in middle of my sprays at the minute. How r u getting on at GCRM?if this doesn’t work for me I’ll be going with them xx

Martha1

Reg: May 16th 2017

Sunday, January 14th 2018, 4:38pm

Hi Belfast I’m 6days into the spray how are you finding them?. I have to take them for 2weeks 1 day then onto jabs expected egg retrieval 5th February

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 25 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.