You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "tamjam68" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Jul 29th 2010

Children: 5

Tuesday, January 11th 2011, 9:21am

Hiya ours for normal round of ivf was £3000 including drugs, its probably gonna hit around £4000 for icsi and drugs. And the first appointment is mainly paperwork and talking through the treatment options , timings and such . smile2 just finished our treatment with a :BFP: . they are great. :xxx3: starsmile

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

• "Dusky7" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Monday, January 17th 2011, 2:18pm

Ocean Suite

Hi Michelle-Ann,

We had ICSI at the Ocean Suite in Oct 2008 and were really lucky to have a :BFP: on our first go!! Now have a lovely little 18 month old girl :smile: Went back last week for our first consultation for FET.

I can't rate the Ocean Suite highly enough, they are fantastic! Everyone is so friendly and Mr Acharya is amazing! I got a bit poorly last time and was admitted to the ward for a few weeks and he came to see me at least once a day and was just brilliant and really sweet and kind.

We had to go privately too and it cost us just under £3,500 including drugs. First appointment was a long chat going through everything and consent booklets etc. Then you order the drugs that you need and go for a drugs demo a week or two before you start them.

I need to read my old diary (if it's still on here...) to remember what happened as I am a bit fuzzy ?(

I wish you all the luck in the world hon and if I can offer any fuzzy help then just shout or PM me :xxx:

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012 : D
2nd ICSI - May 18 - BFN
4th FET - Sept - ???

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

darkgant

Reg: Feb 17th 2011

Thursday, February 17th 2011, 8:33am

Hi all,

Just wondering how long the waiting times were from refferral from your doctor. We are currently in an 'information gaining' stage with our GP, am waiting for my Sperm tests to be completed and then blood tests, sperm tests and wife US scan should be completed by then.

Thanks.

I think wife has PCOS and so will need metformin.. if this was the case would they prescribe this after our first meeting?

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

• "Dusky7" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Sunday, March 4th 2018, 12:28pm

Anyone on here having treatment at the Ocean Suite atm? I am starting DR next month :thumbsup:

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012 : D
2nd ICSI - May 18 - BFN
4th FET - Sept - ???

DUSKY'S FET DIARY