You are not logged in.

Unread posts

CQCQ

Ace

• "CQCQ" started this thread

Reg: Jul 7th 2017

Monday, February 26th 2018, 8:39pm

Anyone take a pill instead of nasal spray?

I was told today that I would be taking a daily tablet instead of nasal spray but I can’t remember what the name of it was!! Has anyone ever taken this before? Thanks

Reg: Mar 18th 2017

Monday, February 26th 2018, 9:10pm

I took northistherone daily instead of nasal spray - I think spray is only for certain long protocols ( rfc seem to use of a lot- gcrm don’t use it at all!) so it really just depends on the protocol you are on . Are you with rfc ? X

CQCQ

Ace

Monday, February 26th 2018, 10:04pm

Yeah I’m with rfc!! I was told I wld be using the tablet instead of nasal spray because my previous blood test revealed that I wld over stimulate and be at a much higher risk of complications!! Just wish I knew a little more about it though!! As I’m a control freak and like to know everything haha :thumbsup:

Reg: Mar 18th 2017

Monday, February 26th 2018, 10:31pm

Lol I am the exact same ..I keep google in business when going through a cycle have to know every detail lol . I think it is a very good sign that they are treating you individually- and there has been quite a few bfps from rfc recently so you should be feeling positive ..we hopefully get our letter early summer can’t wait to get started again ...best of luck with your cycle trust the Clinic They know what they are doing :) x

CQCQ

Ace

Monday, February 26th 2018, 11:17pm

Thanks Mrs!! I’m sure you are keen to start again!! But summer will be here in no time and they seem to be flying through the letters at the minute!! My appt is next Monday but dnt know if I could wait that long for more information lol x

tansy34

Reg: Jan 10th 2018

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 9:00am

CQCQ I took norethisterone also, as prescribed by GCRM. I am on a short protocol and have a high AMH so Mrs2017, your research explains that! xx

CQCQ

Ace

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 10:33am

Yeah I also have high AMH!! How long did you take it for and when did you start the injections? I dnt really know what long and short protocol is as this is my first ever cycle!! Thanks girls!! X

Reg: Sep 27th 2016

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 2:31pm

HI cqcq, I too was on northisterone, both my cycles were with rfc (nhs and private)like you was incase would overstimulate (which I never have) first time I was on notheristone for 1 week, second time was for 4 weeks! When I questioned it the second time they told me they had to keep me on it longer because they didn’t have an available egg collection date and the nurse said the table kind of “paused” me so to wait for ec date, I wasnt oveely happy at this as I felt I was going tim their schedule instead of them going to mine, however subsequently the first round didn’t would and second did (sadly ending in miscarriage) although I’m not going back to rfc for my third cycle, I still would use them again in future, they were v good. Best of luck for your cycle!!

Reg: Sep 28th 2016

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 4:10pm

Hi CQCQ, I took the pill (Microgynon) for my current FET cycle rather than Synarel as I took a bad reaction to it on my previous FET. Xx

CQCQ

Ace

Thursday, March 1st 2018, 8:51am

Thanks girls..... roll on Monday so I can get all my drugs and dates!! The not knowing is what causes my head to go into overdrive!! X

tansy34

Thursday, March 1st 2018, 10:06am

I took norethisterone for 11 days, then a 5 day break to allow for a bleed, then started by injections, which I am still on. So far so good! x

CQCQ

Ace

Thursday, March 1st 2018, 1:51pm

SO how long you have to take the injections for? Is this your first cycle?

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Thursday, March 1st 2018, 10:21pm

My clinic always do the pill for LP, I was microgynon before and going to be Regevidon this time. Wishing you oodles of luck xx

tansy34

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 11:29am

Hi CQCQ, I have to take the injections for 12 days but had a scan earlier and I'm not responding as well as I should be, so waiting on further instructions. Hopefully they will tell me to up my dose. This is my first IVF cycle. I previously had Ovulation Induction at RFC.

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests