Reg: Mar 29th 2017

Monday, December 18th 2017, 10:22am

Sending my love and thoughts at this difficult time to you both xx

Reg: Sep 28th 2016

Monday, December 18th 2017, 7:55pm

Thinking of you both Mrs2017 and Fingerscrossed. Xxxxxxxxxx

Reg: Mar 18th 2017

Monday, December 18th 2017, 10:16pm

Thanks everyone-it really does mean a lot. I’m 4 days post miscarriage now and have the rest of this week off then xmas so won’t be back to work to next Thursday so plenty of time to recover physically I just have to focus on recovering mentally too . I am definitely crying less each day so that is a good sign although it is hard at this time of year to find any Christmas cheer .

Fingerscrossed I really haven’t stopped thinking of you . I know how low I felt at your stage and I honestly wouldn’t wish that feeling of hopelessness and sadness on anyone - it is horrific but all I can say is give yourself time to grieve I and do whatever you need to do .life is cruel and it’s hard to see reason for any of this - how is it fair that people have accidental babies everyday and we have to face not only infertility but also the brutal heartbreak of miscarriage after such a long journey . My heart breaks for you and I am here if you ever need to talk. Take the time you need to recover and I will be thinking of you I really am gutted x
me 29 DH 37
Endo and MFI

ICSI#1 - July 17 - bfn
ICSI#2 - Nov 17- BFP !! - M/c at 6w1d
Hoping 2018 will be our year ....

• "Fingerscrossed123" started this thread

Reg: Sep 27th 2016

Tuesday, December 19th 2017, 2:07pm

You have it exactly Mrs 2017 , feels so cruel to have to go through this as well as treatment . My cramps and bleeding are beginning to ease thank goodness. I have to go back to work tomor too. Because I took my first round off on sick I can’t be off again and no more days left. But I’m thinking may be better. At home I think I’m crying more and feeling sorry for myself when I have to try and move on. Tho as you say is both physically and mental. physically I do see an improvement and at least you know that will get better in days and weeks to come. It’s the mental bit im worried about- and there’s no magic wand for that. As you say it’s hard to have Christmas cheer, and even harder when I’m supposed to act happy over dinner-‘with all my nieces and nephews and pregnant sister and sister in law all around the table, it’s also back to the mental torture which seems to be evergoing for all going through treatment, will we ever have a family, will we ever know what it’s like to be a parent. And then it’s the thoughts of next year back to the drawing board of our next steP- back to the needles and torture of more treatment, knowing that this once again could all be for nothing. If it was just a case of getting pregnant naturally in next couple of months- the miscarriage would be so much easier to get over. I’m sorry for being so doom and gloom. It’s just so hard to have hope when you’re feeling so empty
Thank you al girls for all your thoughts and well wishes

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fingerscrossed123" (Dec 19th 2017, 2:09pm)

Reg: Mar 18th 2017

Tuesday, December 19th 2017, 4:29pm

I was off sick in April for operation for endometriosis so I was afraid of being off sick again but pregnancy / miscarriage are protected so aren’t allowed to count towards “sick days “ if that makes sense - so they couldn’t pull you up on taking sick leave for a miscarriage.so just make sure you are ready to go back when you do - this is one of the hardest things you will ever go through made a hundred times worse because as you said we can’t just give it time and try again naturally . You have to put yourself and your health physical and mental first . Although yas you say maybe going back to work will help you never know.but your health is more important .im just about over it physically now so could in theory go back to work but I had annual leave booked from tomorrow onwards so I’m off now to next Thursday . I’m ok now most of the time. Then all of a sudden I remember and I’m in tears.I should have my scan tomorrow .the sadness sometimes I feel like I’m drowning .i know it was early but we just wanted that baby so much .its heartbreaking. Or I’ll be ok then see an advert like that 12 days of Christmas pampers ad comes on tv and I’m in floods or I find something stupid like my work diary where I had put my due date and scan dates in I just can’t beleive we are back to square one . And I don’t know if I have faith in my Clinic anymore .even tho it worked (for a while ) I don’t want the same protocol with one / two embryos max this will probably be our last go (if we can get the money together) so I really want it to count. But for now taking a break and trying to heal . Although did become a bit obsessed about reasons for miscarriage and the link between endometriosis and miscarriage and my husband has now banned me from google (lol) because I was getting so upset with the statistics.but then they have never been in our favour so what’s new . I really do hope that you are ok (stupid thing to say of course your not) but anytime I am here .sometimes this forum is the only place I truely talk about things as my pregnant best friend etc will never understand - they try but they can’t . Thinking of you fingerscrossed x
me 29 DH 37
Endo and MFI

ICSI#1 - July 17 - bfn
ICSI#2 - Nov 17- BFP !! - M/c at 6w1d
Hoping 2018 will be our year ....

Holly555

Reg: Nov 4th 2016

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 9:47pm

Hi ladies....haven’t been on for a little while and just thought I’d provide a quick update. We decided to go with gcrm. Initial consultation all done and waiting on our consent appointment. I feel much more at ease here so hoping this cycle goes more smoothly!! X

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE