Teacup.....hope tomorrow goes well !!!

Teacup15

Reg: Nov 7th 2017

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 7:35am

Thanks so much Jo31. I’ll let you know how it goes x

Teacup15

Reg: Nov 7th 2017

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 7:02am

Jo31 sorry for not getting on here sooner.
I knew I was being too naive/hopeful wanting to be prescribed Clomid...
Doctor at RFC has told us best chances are through ICSI. It was very tough news to take. Emotional wreck lol. So I’m on the waiting list for that. In meantime we are discuss our options for a private go first as another 9-12 month wait on nhs list would kill me. I go from being positive one minute (medical science is great that it gives us this opportunity) to negative the next (why us? This won’t work). To make matters worse there was a birth announcement on Facebook the same day or day after our review appointment. Life is cruel sometimes. But trying to stay positive. Going to buy Izzy Judd’s book Dare to Dream for a bit of inspiration!!! X

Jo31

Reg: Aug 30th 2017

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 11:06am

On the positive side at least we are on the list now, not given another 6 month wait or anything, it’s hard I know.....especially the birth announcement, I’m going to be an aunt in May for the first time and when I found out I cried for 2 days, combination of how unfair and then feeling like a bitch for being jealous. Can’t wait now to be the best aunt. This time next year we will be having treatments, or you might have had private and got the good news that we all want!!!!!!

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE