You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 7 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Doore

• "Doore" started this thread

Reg: Dec 5th 2017

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 10:44am

December IVF batch

Hi, I started IVF down regulation on 5/12/17 so just though of creating new thread for people who are undergoing IVF so that we can help and support each other. This is my first IVF cycle and I am very nervous.

Martha1

Reg: May 16th 2017

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 11:30am

Hi Doore, I got all my medication home. Could have started on the 12th but with the technicians on Christmas holidays it would have meant to long on nasal spray before egg collection on the 31st. So I've decided to start after my next cycle which is due the 20-23 Dec. I'm nervous and excited at all the same time. We are having ICSI. Sure keep us posted on all your experience

Doore

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 2:31pm

Hi Martha, we are having IVF for unexplained infertility. I am having treatment at st Barts and I am on injection. Spray for not prescribed. My baseline scan is on 27th.

Martha1

Reg: May 16th 2017

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 7:57pm

We are unexplained as well I'm hoping it works for you and I , again wishing you all the best,

Doore

Friday, December 15th 2017, 9:46am

Thank you Martha, I hope we both succeed in our first attempt. Today is my 11th day of dr and I have developed diarrhoea, don't know if this is due to medicine or change of eating habits as I have added milk , Brazil nuts, raisins , sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds to my diet.

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 7 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE