You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 6 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

• "Bella2017" started this thread

Reg: Nov 29th 2017

Wednesday, November 29th 2017, 11:07pm

Currently waiting on IVF treatment.

Hey everyone I'm new on this forum don't no if I'm doing it right or not lol. I am waiting IVF treatment I signed the end of April so it's just a waiting game now as you all know. I don't really no what's in front of me. I have been reading alot of posts on here and it's really helpful :)

CQCQ

Reg: Jul 7th 2017

Thursday, November 30th 2017, 9:53am

Hi Bella I also signed at the end of April..... iv just got myself prepared for not hearing anything until February time or so!! Some days I think we are nearly there then other days I feel like it is ages away!!! Where are you attending? X

• "Bella2017" started this thread

Reg: Nov 29th 2017

Friday, December 1st 2017, 12:19am

Currently waiting on IVF treatment.

Thanks for the reply cqcq I am attending the royal. I was thinking it might be around that time also but you never know it might be sooner. Lets hope!! How are you feeling about it? I'm alot of different emotions X

CQCQ

Reg: Jul 7th 2017

Friday, December 1st 2017, 6:44am

I’m also in the rfc!! I was ok and thought everything was going quite fast up until a few weeks ago.... now it seems to be all I think about!! Don’t know if it’s because of Christmas coming or what!! I remember thinking last year that I was determined to be pregnant this year!!lol oppsss haha have you had any treatment before or is this a first for you? X : D

Reg: Mar 3rd 2016

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 5:57am

hello! and good luck

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 6 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE