You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Sep 27th 2016

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 12:24pm

Poppy that is devastating!!! You go through so much just to have your dreams crushed! But it's not over..you have 2 wee embies that are waiting for you, take time to heal with your husband, book a break away if possible and come your appointment you will be ready and strong enough to fight again. Xx

Holly555

• "Holly555" started this thread

Reg: Nov 4th 2016

Friday, August 11th 2017, 9:18pm

Hi everyone. Sorry it's taken me a while to reply. I'm also out unfortunately. Started to bleed 10 days after transfer. Devastated doesn't begin to explain the emotions. But I'm slowly getting there. Good luck to everyone in their journeys. Xo

Reg: Jan 12th 2017

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 12:08pm

Im so sorry to hear your news. Im sure your devastasted its such a long stressful process to come out with nothing. 2 girls i know personally went through ivf and failed. They ended up conceiving naturally a few months later. I know its hard now but never give up . Big hugs to you allxxxxxxx

Poppy39

Reg: Feb 12th 2017

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 1:36pm

Sorry to hear that Holly! It's heartbreaking and thanks girls for your kind words! Holly I was exactly the same two days before test day even though I had a good feeling it woulld work!Have you posted your letter away? the constant waiting is the worst! Next stop review appointment! Hope your partner is ok too! It's tough on the guys as well xx ;(

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 5:04pm

came into this process knowing the risks and promised myself not to cry if it wasnt how we wanted things to go. basically 9 days post embryo transfer i started cramping and light bleeding. day 10 i have what appears to be a full period flow. i am so heartbroken. we both are. this process is great when it works but so gutwrenching when it doesnt. i know the outcome, i just have to wait until the scheduled day to confirm what my gut is telling me already but at the same time i am holding onto that 1% chance that it isnt over just yet. i am just devestated and cant stop crying, totally shit feeling this way. they said during transplant that the neck of my womb was very tight. im just wondering if im the problem in this process and cant think how to move on. i dont have the money to go private, and really want this.

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 7:58am

We're also out. And no Frosties. Completely devastated!

Holly555

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 10:37am

Hi fingers crossed. It is heartbreaking at the time and I know exactly what you are going through. I also have no frosties. Take each day at a time and I promise you will start to feel better. I'm trying not to think about my next steps at the minute. The whole process is so draining and I'm just taking time to myself for now. I've so many unanswered questions that I write down to ask at the review appointment. Thinking of you xx

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 11:18am

So sorry fingers crossed xxx

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 1:57pm

Thanks for your kind words holly, only here do people really know what going through, as others don't understand the loss even when you don't get pregnant. I've had a few days to process it all now, but v hard to take in.
Prickly pear, when is your test date? I hope that you get good news as it's all seems to be bad news lately.

Can I ask the ladies on here who's been through it all? How long was your review appointment after you sent letter back?
And when did yous decide to try again? I don't know yet what's going to happen but I know giving up isn't an option!

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 3:00pm

My test date is Friday and im really anxious. Cramping and so bloated. I really feel for all of you. Ive had 3 chemical pregnancies in the past so i understand a little of what youre all going through. Xx

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 8:41pm

we are out also. knew it all along. would like to know also how long is best before trying again. does anyone know costs etc too roughly for icsi? where would be best - RFC private or GMRC? sorry to hear of all your struggles too - at least we all have each others support

Friday, August 18th 2017, 9:18pm

Ive debated about posting this all day as i dont want to seem insensitive but i got my bfp today. We have no frosties so literally all my eggs are were in one basket. Good luck to everyone on here, i hope you all get your bfp soon xxx

Reiper67

Reg: Jul 28th 2016

Sunday, August 20th 2017, 11:41pm

Sorry to hear your news fingerscrossed 123. Am sure you are both devasted. Wishing you all the best with your review appointment and what you decide is best for you both for the future. Xx

Reg: Aug 11th 2017

Monday, August 21st 2017, 11:37am

Congratulations pricklypear, Its so good to hear some positive ivf news, we're day 12 of down regulation now, gearing up for stims on Friday. Excited & nervous. :S Now go wrap yourself in cotton wool and keep that baby safe!! :) :) :)

Monday, August 21st 2017, 1:56pm

Thanks bettyboo taking each day as it comes. Ive had 3 chemical pregnancies before (natural) so i know how quickly it can all go wrong. Good luck to everyone i have my fingers crossed for positive results xx

Reg: Jun 1st 2017

Children: Praying

Monday, September 11th 2017, 12:32am

hey girls, hows everyone getting on? this is the only place I feel anyone can understand how I'm feeling. So treatment was all going well, was very slow to stimulate to begin with and then I over stimulated and was quite sick. Anyways had egg collection done on the 22nd August (minus ANY pain relief as my iv port wasn't in properly) and they managed to collect 15 eggs. Other half went off to do his part, he has always had a below average sperm count, but it was more the motility of them that we were recommended for ICSI. As we waited in recovery, the doctor came to tell us they couldn't find any sperm in his sample and recommended a biopsy. After having his biopsy done they asked us to wait for results, they know he has sperm as its always been there, and to our devastation and the even the doctors it showed no sperm either. My eggs had to be froze there and then. This isn't something we expected to ever come up but it just shows how many bumps in the road there can be. The doctor advised us that day that there is another procedure can be done but it has to be done in England and we will probably have to finish treatment there. The one part of good news the next day was when I phoned the embryologist who told me 13 of my little eggs were mature enough to freeze and that it was very good. Sorry for the long post girls, feel like this is the only place I can vent that others will understand the pain and frustration of the process.
Wishing you all love and Babydust on your journeys and keep posting xxx

Reg: Mar 24th 2017

Monday, September 11th 2017, 9:24am

Cheryl_89, I am so devastated for you! I understand what youre going through, My hubby has always had no sperm in his semen analysis, though they did find some through a biopsy but it must be so hard to get that far and be let down. Good news about your eggs thiugh. Fingers crossed everything works out for you xxx

Reg: Jun 1st 2017

Children: Praying

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 11:31pm

Hi Janelle, thank you.! Yes it wasn't something we were expecting at all, as its always been there, was gut wrenching. People who don't go through any of this try to understand but really don't know how the slightest wee thing can devastate you. We are back on the 28th of this month to see where we go from here. Doctor said a virus or a cold could have caused it but I'm not so sure. Good luck and fingers crossed for your journey also xxx

Reg: Mar 24th 2017

Friday, September 15th 2017, 9:14am

Fingers crossed it was just something as simple as a virus that's caused it and next time they will be able to get some xxx

Poppy39

Monday, September 25th 2017, 1:23pm

Hi girls! Hope everyone is well! Has anyone got their review appointment enter? I got mine last week! The appointments not until end of November but still nice to get a date! Xx

Holly555

Monday, September 25th 2017, 7:34pm

Hi poppy. I got mine as well last week for the middle of Nov. Have you any ideas on what your next step is?

Poppy39

Monday, September 25th 2017, 9:13pm

Just before me again holly ^^ mine is the end of November! No idea what's next I'm hoping that they put me on the FET list there and then but no idea what to expect! We have two little Frosties so praying second time lucky! Have you decided on anything yet? Xx

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE