You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

aly48

• "aly48" started this thread

Reg: May 26th 2010

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 12:24pm

Parents with Autistic Children??++

Hi. I haven't been in this forum for a long time. I've been so busy dealing with my little ones and searching the Internet when I needed answers that I forgot all about the wonderful help and support I used to get from this very place.
So I was just wondering if there are any specific areas for parent school have a child with Autism and maybe wanted to get help and ideas from other parents in a similar position.

X

1st IVF- NOV/DEC 2010 :BFN. 1st FET March/April 2011 :BFP:
1 beautiful [zx076] seen. Its a :girl: due 21st December
April 2013- BFP natural shock pregnancy. Miscarried at 5 weeks 6 days
Jan 2014- BFP natural pregnancy. Another princess due Oct 16th 2014

MY DIARY

Curlytails

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 18th 2010

Children: One gorgeous boy

What's Up?
:)

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 12:45pm

Hi Aly, nice to see you back. One of my friends from the forum has been through the investigations for autism with her LO. She doesn't log on much now but I will get on touch with her and see whether she can offer some advice/support.

Xx

6 x IVF, 3 x FET
3 x MMC, 3 x :BFN:, 1 x failed thaw
Two gorgeous boys.