Abster

• "Abster" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 11th 2008

Children: 1 beautiful boy born Jan '11

Friday, March 6th 2015, 2:57pm

NurtureMe.uk Fertility Nutrition - a month's free supplements to all FZ Members

TAILOR MADE NUTRITIONAL PACKAGES FOR LESS THAN £1 PER DAY

NurtureMe is a brand new service offering nutritional support for anyone trying to conceive, throughout pregnancy and beyond. Our aim is to make good nutrition easy.

The NHS recommends Folic Acid and Vitamin D, but it is widely accepted that many other nutrients are beneficial both for optimising fertility and during pregnancy. NurtureMe provides high-quality nutritional supplement packages to both men and women, carefully selected by Nutrition Consultant Isabelle Obert, who has 10 years’ experience working with one of the UK’s leading fertility clinics. These are delivered fortnightly, in ready portioned packages, so you know exactly what to take, when to take it and why, and for maximum convenience they should fit through your letterbox so no-one needs to be at home. The supplements are all well-known UK brands, including BioCare, Zita West, Nutri, and Lamberts, however we are completely impartial and have no allegiance to any particular brand – we choose the best supplements for you.

NurtureMe was started by Isabelle and me because we have both experienced infertility so we understand just how emotionally and physically exhausting it can be, and we both believe that we can make a difference. Isabelle has worked with thousands of couples and her experience is that many women are confused about which supplements can improve your chances of conception, and what combinations of supplements are safe. With more and more people self-diagnosing via google the dangers of self-medicating can also be counter-productive if not dangerous. We also believe that the easier something is, the quicker it becomes a habit - and we believe that by presenting really good quality nutritional supplements in this way means that taking them will quickly become part of your daily routine. We also include a little treat with each delivery - a little something to make you smile.

We offer online consultations with Isabelle for anyone who would like a more bespoke package or wants to discuss their situation in more detail. We are even offering 15 minutes completely free until the end of March!

All our package recommendations have a range of options to suit all budgets whilst ensuring excellent quality. The cheapest package is superior (and costs less) than most high street brands and many packages are under £1 per day - less than the price of a cup of coffee (which you probably shouldn't be drinking anyway ;)) There’s no minimum subscription and you can cancel at any time.

As a thank you to the site that supported me on my journey, and to celebrate our launch we have an exclusive offer for FertilityZone members - £20 off your first month's supplements – this is enough to completely cover the cost of NurtureHer Bronze, our entry level package, or it can be used towards any other products - just enter code FZ20 at checkout.

If you have any questions about the site or anything else you can either contact me here or via email abby@nurtureme.uk

After 5 IVF & DIVF our miracle DS was born in Jan 2011.
2 failed in 2013. Last ditch attempt Mar 15 :BFP: !!! Woohoo!

Now dedicated to helping others achieve their dream.
For more info visit nurtureme.uk

Reg: Oct 19th 2006

What's Up?
Tech support is currently limited

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 4:54pm

Hi everyone

Abby has asked if we can make you all aware of her exciting new venture!

x

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 5:13pm

Sounds fantastic Abby! Definitely very exciting and I think very in need. I was completely at a loss of what was the best thing to take when I was first ttc, the clinic wasn't very forthcoming with advice and I kind of guessed I suppose.

Wishing you lots of luck with NurtureMe xxx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN :-(
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN :bawl:
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Abster

• "Abster" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 11th 2008

Children: 1 beautiful boy born Jan '11

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 8:57pm

Thanks Duksy7 and Eeyore for your support. If anyone has any questions about the service please just ask...

I also have to add - I am mid D-IVF and having not done fertility treatment for 2 years I had forgotten quite what a roller-coaster ride it is. In the last 3 days I have gone from extreme lows, to highs, to lows and now I am resting somewhere between exhaustion and trying to convince myself that what will be will be and that I have no control over this situation. To top it all my DH has been away all week, and I have had to book, cancel and then re-book my trip to Spain at the weekend. DH and I are going to pass in the air and I've had to enlist a neighbour to look after DS for the couple of hours that we will both be away...

Fingers crossed my embies make it to blasto and transfer on Sunday... I am at least practising what I preach - I have been living on a ridiculously healthy diet filled with butternut squash, beetroot, pomegranates, avocados, nuts and seeds and feta cheese! One of the benefits of having a business partner and friend who is a fertility nutritionist means that I have had access to the best possible advice, support and supplements.

Sorry for the rant xxx
After 5 IVF & DIVF our miracle DS was born in Jan 2011.
2 failed in 2013. Last ditch attempt Mar 15 :BFP: !!! Woohoo!

Now dedicated to helping others achieve their dream.
For more info visit nurtureme.uk

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 2:05pm

Rant away! Wishing you all the luck in the world!! Come on embies! xxxx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN :-(
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN :bawl:
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE