You are not logged in.

Unread posts
  • "neaverbeaver" started this thread

Reg: Jan 5th 2013

Children: None.

Monday, February 16th 2015, 8:13pm

Miscarriage Blood Testing advice - Oxford

Hi y'all

So hope this is the right place to put this query - my Ivf W/ egg donation came to an end today as the little sac just came away this afternoon... So sad.

Doctors have suggested going for a series of Miscarraige Blood tests as per below:
Protein C and Protein S
Factor V Leiden
MTHRF Mutation
Prothrombin gene mutation
Anticardiolipin antibodies
Hemorrhagic Lupus Antibodies

I've got a quote from The Doctors Laboratory London of £555+£31 fee. Anyone got any recommendations for cheaper places to have this test done or indeed any tests missing from this list that may need to be considered.

I am trying to be all pro active and gung ho at the moment to distract myself from a most distressing day today.

10+yr TTC

ISCI-5 eggs 1 embie. BFN

TCM- Zhai Clinic Feb14. BFN

Jan 15-Manzanera Clinic ED-BFN 3w

July 15-Manzanera Clinic ED-BFN 2w

2frozen ???

Reg: Nov 3rd 2014

What's Up?
Pink twins on board :-)

Monday, February 16th 2015, 8:28pm

I'm so so sorry to hear this happened to you. I have a whole load of immune problems and I had a lot of immune screening done on the nhs prior to starting fertility treatment. I'm not exactly sure what ones were done but it did pick up on a lot of antibodies I had which affected my fertility. Could you speak to your GP and see if this is an option? . I had these tests done at the rheumatology clinic I attend but your GP may be able to help. Take care of yourself xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.
IVF Nov 14 BFP :give_heart: :give_heart: It's TWINS!

2 beautiful girls arrived 8/6/2015, 7 weeks early but perfect. Kayla Grace 4lb1 and Sophia Faith 4lb 3.