You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "giuliaclifford" started this thread

Reg: Aug 31st 2014

Children: Christopher, born 19/01/2013

Sunday, August 31st 2014, 10:25pm

New of the forum!

Hello ladies!

I found the forum today and I must say it looks very well organised and interesting to read, so well done to the admins for that!

My name is Giulia, I'm Italian (hence the spelling) but live in the UK. I'm 39, married to a wonderful Irish man and blessed with a gorgeous, cheeky toddler named Christopher, who was born on the 19th of January 2013. I work at a bank as a banking consultant and at the moment, my husband is setting up his own business so he's at home looking after our son while he sets everything ready. Hope we'll see some money from the business soon because my wages are just about enough to pay everything and there's nothing that we can save, which is scary.

Because of my age, I'm TTC to give lil Christopher a brother/sister before nature decides it's too late for me. I started having again regular periods since January (I have breast fed until the end of January 14, then Chris decided he didn't want the boobie any more :sniff: ... and my period came back regular) and unfortunately had two losses that weigh on my heart, one in May 2014 at 12 weeks (MMC, baby measured 8 weeks and 3 days) and one just last cycle, where I had a chemical pregnancy. Period came at the right time, so I wonder how many OTHER angels are looking after me whom I don't know about... :tear:

That's all about me. I hope that with your help I will be able to update my stats with a second successful pregnancy soon :wave:
--
Giulia

bab11 Proud mammy of Christopher, DoB 19/01/13
[zx076] 2 angels look after me, 23/05/14 and 12/08/14

Rico

Reg: Jun 5th 2010

What's Up?
OFSTED is over!!! We're good, good, good! :)

Monday, September 1st 2014, 9:59am

Welcome and good luck in your journey xx :thumbup:

My Diary

1 IVF/ICSI failed to fertilise May 10 :bawl:
2: IVF/ICSI October10 (BFN) :sniff:
3: IVF/ICSI Feb 11 - OMG a very cautious :BFP: :bawl: Another little soul lost M/C 7 weeks :bawl:
4: Full fresh ICSI/SSR/IVF Feb 12 xfingers :BFN: :tear:
5: :goodnews: IM Barcelona for DE Oct/Nov 13 - :BFP: :heart: seen many times :loony:
Our miracle is here bab22 30/6/14 :thumbsup2:

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Monday, September 1st 2014, 12:04pm

Hello and welcome! Good luck with your journey xxx
NET

ICSI Feb 2011-:BFP: m/c
FET Aug11 & Nov 11 - cancelled pre ET
FET May 2012- :BFP:
DD born Feb 2013
FET Feb 2015 :BFP:
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Mr C

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 30th 2008

Children: Blessed with NonId Twin Girls!

Monday, September 1st 2014, 7:52pm

Welcome to the forum.

Best of luck and I hope it helps being here.
Our Diary
ISCI 1 - Mar/Apr 2009 - :BFN: ICSI 2 - Dec/Jan 2010 - :BFN: ISCI 3 - Mar/Apr 2010 - :BFP:
Our twin girls were born at 38 weeks on 21st December 2010. Feeling very blessed.

Onewish

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 24th 2010

Children: one beautiful daughter at last!

What's Up?
Will we, won't we...?

Monday, September 1st 2014, 8:33pm

Good luck on your journey! X

TTC = 10 yrs +
4 ICSI 1 FET
4th ICSI - Gennet Prague BFP!!!!
:girl: shes arrived!!! 1.6.14

My Diary - Onewish's ICSI journey