You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 14 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Clucky14

• "Clucky14" started this thread

Reg: Jul 17th 2014

Children: Adopted son

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 8:15pm

New to embryo adoption

Hi everyone, I'm Claire and new here and decided to join as I am looking into egg donated ivf, however since reading a few posts embryo adoption is getting me very excited.... Does anyone have any more info?? I had never heard if it before but I think it may be perfect for me x
Claire ?o(

Curlytails

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 18th 2010

Children: One gorgeous boy

What's Up?
:)

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 8:47pm

Welcome!

I hope you like it on here, we have very friendly and supportive members that are sure to make your TTC journey that little bit easier, I hope you feel right at home with us all soon.

Here are some links that you may find useful.

There is an abbreviations section HERE so you know what we're all going on about.

There is a ** GETTING STARTED - FZ FACTS, TIPS & HELP ** thread HERE this contains everything you need to know about getting started on FZ. We would appreciate it too if you could take a quick look over our brief terms of the site HERE so you can familiarise yourself with the one or two small rules we have, which help to keep FZ the safe and friendly site it is!

There is a ** NEW TO THE SITE? A BIT LOST? POST FOR HELP HERE!!! ** thread HERE where you can post any questions you have about how to use the site, a team member will answer you as soon as possible!

There is a how to search thread HERE so you can get the maximum benefit from the forum.

There is a egg donation and egg sharing section HERE that you may like to take a look at.

There is a donor chitter chatter thread HERE which is where a lot of people that have donor sperm or eggs hang out.

There is a cycle buddies section HERE so you can get to know others having TX at the same time as you.

There is a 2WW section HERE and a 2WW CHAT thread HERE so you can compare every twinge and symptom with everyone else.

There is a clinic feedback & chat section HERE so you can look up your clinic and ask others any questions about it.

FertilityZone is free to join and 90% of the forum is free to use. You may however like to become a member and take advantage of all of the special benefits and fun bits that this gives you! We have a thread HERE which tells you how to subscribe and explains all of the extras that you will enjoy as a member!

And finally!! Have you seen that lots of our members have fancy names in their signatures? If you’re interested in having something similar it’s really easy to do. Have a look HERE to choose a style. If there isn't one you like there, let us know the kind of thing you'd like and we'll try and create one for you.

If you have any questions about anything, just ask. :smile:

Wishing you all the luck in the world with your TTC journey, I hope you get your BFP soon!!

6 x IVF, 3 x FET
3 x MMC, 3 x :BFN:, 1 x failed thaw
Two gorgeous boys.

Orls

Ace

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 25th 2010

Friday, July 18th 2014, 8:54am

:hi: Hi Claire

I am considering embryo adoption and have been linking in with Gennet in Prague at the minute. Don't know if I can answer any questions for you but I will try. xxx
starsmile ORLA :xxx3:

Going to be a mummy in December 2015 :)

Clucky14

• "Clucky14" started this thread

Reg: Jul 17th 2014

Children: Adopted son

Friday, July 18th 2014, 9:39am

Hi orla, thanks for your reply. last night I had a good read on here and definatly want to try embryo adoption however need to speak to my Boyf tonight as he works away.... I have an adopted son and would need donated eggs anyway however I'm not sure how he will feel about not using his sperm?! I have looked at a site with a clinic in Prague, it was mentioned on here and will cost £2450 including flights etc, using 2 embryos, does this sound about right? And can be over there having the procedure in as little time as 6 weeks?
Claire ?o(

Orls

Ace

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 25th 2010

Friday, July 18th 2014, 11:22am

Hi Claire

I am going with gennet in prague. I have a consultation with them on Wednesday on the phone. I too am excited about this but scared also. My DH was grand about this. we viewed it as having our child no matter what way. We had been for implications counselling previous and this was quite enlightening as I thought my DH would not be happy about this. However all was fine.

Keep in touch.

Orla xx
starsmile ORLA :xxx3:

Going to be a mummy in December 2015 :)