You are not logged in.

Unread posts
  • "lauxy1979" started this thread

Reg: Apr 21st 2008

Friday, September 20th 2013, 8:33pm

Aaaaaaugh help I am such an idiot

So I am about 5 and a half weeks pregnant after a frozen embryo transfer. I down regulated then took 3x 2mg climival for a couple of weeks, had my transfer
since then I have been taking 400mg cyclogest 3 times a day and 3x 2mg climival a day. After myBFP I was told to increase my climival to 4 times a day.

Tonight I totally lost the plot and took my 6pm climival twice. Now I am panicking that I have totally screwed up and I don't know if I should skip the midnight climival or just take half of one or carry on as normal. I feel like such an idiot as I have had two MC prior to this and I am worried I have just jeopardised this pregnancy with my own stupidity.

Can anyone reassure me? I have tried to make myself vomit them up but I can't. PANIC PANIC PANIC

Reg: May 30th 2010

Friday, September 20th 2013, 8:48pm

Hi,

Congrats on your pregnancy :-)

Sorry you are panicking. Does your clinic has an out of hours number? If not your GP office might have one. Talk to a doctor they will know more. Sorry I never heard of climival.

Big hugs.
xx Rianon

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Friday, September 20th 2013, 9:06pm

Don't panic! My clinic had me on all sorts of doses of climival on my three different FET cycles ( my brand was prognoyva but I think it's all the same thing). You won't have done yourself any harm, if I were you I would just ensure over the 24 hours I'd taken my normal daily dose so if that means skipping the next one then that's what I'd do but I would also just let your clinic know if you are worried.

Congrats on your pregnancy xxx
NET

ICSI Feb 2011-:BFP: m/c
FET Aug11 & Nov 11 - cancelled pre ET
FET May 2012- :BFP:
DD born Feb 2013
FET Feb 2015 :BFP:
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Friday, September 20th 2013, 9:08pm

Also to say my clinic told me I could take the 8mg dose I was on as 4 tablets spaced out, or two lots of two tablets or one lot of four tablets so I don't think the fact you took the 6 pm dose twice is an issue, just don't take the midnight one xx
NET

ICSI Feb 2011-:BFP: m/c
FET Aug11 & Nov 11 - cancelled pre ET
FET May 2012- :BFP:
DD born Feb 2013
FET Feb 2015 :BFP:
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Saturday, September 21st 2013, 10:11am

Please call your clinic to ask for advice asap. Don't make yourself sick!

• "lauxy1979" started this thread

Reg: Apr 21st 2008

Saturday, September 21st 2013, 1:18pm

Thanks everyone. I was lying there last night and to be honest with you I started doubting myself as to whether I did take my dose twice. I feel so totally confused and like my head is full of cotton wool. I think the ridiculous number of different pills etc I have to take has got me completely muddled. So I just carried on as normal as I thought if I had actually taken my dose only once and I thought it was twice it would be worse to have a sudden drop in hormones than a bit of a rise. So I have put all of today's meds in a separate pot so I know where I am at from now on. I felt too silly to ring the clinic and say I may or may not have taken the wrong dose. Honestly I feel like someone has given me a lobotomy. What is wrong with me??
?o(

Reg: May 30th 2010

Saturday, September 21st 2013, 5:22pm

Maybe... while you were asleep for ET.. someone did do a lobotomy! (sorry bad joke I know)

Putting the pills aside is a wonderful idea. I don't think anyone could deal with that many pills it is what pills sorters are for xx

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE