You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Reg: Apr 3rd 2011

Friday, September 9th 2011, 1:44pm

Just to clarify .. My BBT is MUCH higher than any other month.
I ovulated on Day 19
Dipped on 21 then shot up to record temp.
It came down just a tad but has remained elevated to a much higher temp than ever before.

My temp normally dips a few days before AF (usually an indicator that it's not been our month) but rather than dropping it's remained elevated. I am constantly hot...mainly in the night., worst in the night with me waking up at silly o''clock sweaty . I go back to sleep and wake up again at 6 am...clammy and hot.

Is it too soon to test?
Could this be a funny month?

xfingers

Reg: Jun 25th 2013

Wednesday, June 26th 2013, 10:21am

Hi everyone, I am also TTC naturally. I was two weeks late but yesterday after getting my hopes up AF came and put me back to square one. I have no idea what to do or where to go from here. Doctors in my area aren't very good and just tell me "to relax" or "i'm too young to be thinking of pregnancy" which is ridiculous because i'm 20 years old, in a committed and stable relationship, financial aspects are good as are my living conditions. Considering there are people out there who are getting pregnant when they have none of the above and are terrible parents, yet they get to keep their kids anyway, i think doctors should be encouraging responsible people to have kids not turning them away.
Appreciate what you have before it's gone.

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 24th 2006

Children: Three gorgeous daughters!

Wednesday, June 26th 2013, 10:20pm

Hi hun

I'm sorry your GP hasn't been any help, that really sucks when you get one like that. Could you see a different GP at your surgery?

Anyway, I just wanted to wish you lots of luck. I hope you don;t have long to wait for your BFP!!

Polly xxx

Reg: Jun 25th 2013

Thursday, June 27th 2013, 9:11am

Hi Polly,
Thank you very much it's much appreciated and there aren't many doctors in my area that are good and taking on new patients :( i'll just have to hope for the best. I'll let you know what he says. :)
Appreciate what you have before it's gone.

2 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

2 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE