You are not logged in.

Unread posts

PGD

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

CAT12

• "CAT12" started this thread

Reg: Aug 28th 2012

Monday, February 4th 2013, 8:47pm

PGD

Hello

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "CAT12" (Feb 4th 2013, 8:50pm)

Reg: May 30th 2010

Tuesday, February 5th 2013, 11:37pm

Hi there,

Are you doing PGD? Any questions just fire away and feel free to join the PGD chatter thread as well. Good luck with treatment!

xx Rianon

CAT12

• "CAT12" started this thread

Reg: Aug 28th 2012

Thursday, February 7th 2013, 2:36pm

Thank you for your reply. My postvdid not submit properly for some reason. Hope everyone on the PGD thread is well. I have not been on for a while. I was just wondering how long the wait time is to start the cycle after the second PGD appointment. I guess it depends which hospital you are with Wishing you all the best.

Reg: May 30th 2010

Thursday, February 7th 2013, 9:18pm

It also depends what was the appointment about. Have they finished your probes? Finishing your probe might depend on why you need PGD and how common your disorder is. It took a whole year for us but others have been luckier with a couple of months. But after probes are finished it is suprisingly fast only a couple of months or even less till actual treatment.

Good luck!

xx Rianon