You are not logged in.

Unread posts

gill

• "gill" started this thread

Reg: Sep 30th 2012

Monday, October 1st 2012, 11:45am

IVF...... Anyone waiting to go to 1st appointment....

hi am looking for any ladies waiting or starting there IVF would be nice to have a IVF buddie x

Reg: Aug 18th 2012

Children: 1 son who has just turned 3

Monday, October 1st 2012, 12:20pm

Hiya didn't want to read and run I wanted to wish you all the best in your treatment.
I am hopefully finishing dr today and starting stims so I may be a bit further on than you are looking for. But am happy to chat if that helps. :)

Kitty

Superstar

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 4th 2008

Children: One little boy, thanks to IVF

Tuesday, October 2nd 2012, 10:24am

Hi there,

I believe Polly Pocket gave you some links to other useful threads on the forum. There is a cycle buddies section HERE where you can chat to ladies going through treatment at the same time as you.

I found it very useful just looking through one of these threads when I first joined, before I knew when I was going to start my tx. It gave me a good overview of the sorts of things that may happen during a treatment cycle, so I was quite well prepared beforehand! Once you do know your dates, it's usually the month when you have your egg collection (EC) and/or embryo transfer (ET) that is your cycle buddy month.

Best of luck - do read up around the site as you will find lots of very helpful information here, and support too.

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests