Unread posts

melf

Ace

• "melf" started this thread

Reg: Jun 3rd 2008

Sunday, July 6th 2008, 12:27pm

The Cameron Unit, Hartlepool General Hospital

Hi
we are on the waiting list for IVF on the nhs at hartlepool in oct. wondered if anyone had treatment here and how they found it as we had iui there and unsuccessful and not that helpful so considering perhaps private IVF instead??
welcome any feedback
Melxx
Me and DH-35
TTC- since Nov 05
3 x IVF 08/09 BFNs
4th IVF/ICSI feb 10 private-BFP :weehee:

bab10 our precious bundle -Olivia arrived 22/11/10 bab10

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Monday, July 7th 2008, 8:15am

hi melf

im at hartlepool just waiting to start 6th iui

i think since Mr menabawe retired im not finding it the same, i dont have any faith in the doctor im under now

not sure if i want to go for this cycle

so i know how you feeling

just want to wish you all the luck in the world

loads of babydust on its way to you

take care
love zoexxxx
me 31 dh 30
me severe pcos
iui dd born 25weeks gestation
6 failed stimmed iui cycles since may 2007

melf

Ace

Tuesday, July 15th 2008, 11:28am

Hi Zoe
Know how you feel- just had 6th IUI but was difficult procedure

I initially saw Dr Mcleod at North tees 2 yrs ago then ref to hartlepool . Have not seen a consultant since other than doctor who comes in to do IUi as my cervix is in really awkward position!!

Good luck with everything

Are you planning on having IVF there if not successful with IUI?
x
Melxx
Me and DH-35
TTC- since Nov 05
3 x IVF 08/09 BFNs

julie.r

Reg: Mar 8th 2007

Thursday, July 24th 2008, 7:43pm

Hi Mel & Zoe

I am also having treatment at Hartlepool. I too was under the care of Dr McLeod at North Tees andwas referred to Hartlepool last year. I have had 2 unsuccessful IUIs with Menopur. I am now waiting for IVF which is going to be Sept/Oct.
Do you know how many IVF cycles we get on NHS at Hartlepool?

Julie x

Me 31,DH 30
Married June 2005. TTC since June 2005
PCOS diagnosed July 2006,on Metformin since then.
8 cycles of 50mg Clomid and 3 cycles of 100mg Clomid-All BFN
1st IUI with Menopur 75mg 14/03/08-BFN
2nd IUI with Menopur 150mg 14/04/08-BFN

melf

Ace

Friday, July 25th 2008, 7:44am

Hi Julie
No I am not sure how many IVF we get. Am also waiting for first in sept/oct but haven't been in for meeting yet as waiting for results of last IUI but not hopeful ;(
Its good that you can have IVF after 2 IUI as I think 6 for me was too many and doctor now thinks it may have affected cervix!
Hopefully we'll only need the one IVF and it will be :BFP:! :D
Wishing you lots of luck!
Melx
Melxx
Me and DH-35
TTC- since Nov 05
3 x IVF 08/09 BFNs

miriam

Reg: Nov 12th 2008

Monday, November 17th 2008, 3:34pm

Info on clinic at Harlepool

I'm currently going for IVF at Hartlepool hospital, after 5 failed IUIs there, so I've got up-to-date info about the clinic for anyone who is thinking of going there.

There is a new consultant there, Mr Mostafa who I have yet to meet. They offer 2 free cycles on the NHS, frozen embryos are part of the same cycle. They have moved to a new department now for only assisted reproduction. It is much nicer than when I was going for IUIs a few years ago.

If anyone wants to chat about anything just get in touch.

Miriam
Me 30 DH 36
TTC 9 yrs
Bicornuate uterus
2 m/c at 5 wks-natural
3 failed ICSIs-all BFN
Level I immunology tests-normal
Level II tests with Dr G

George1

Reg: Jan 6th 2009

Wednesday, January 7th 2009, 12:25pm

RE: Info on clinic at Harlepool

Hi

I am new to the site, but am looking for some advice if possible?!
I have been TTC for 3 yrs and have been on clomid for 6 months with no joy :sadface:

My next hospital appointment is early Feb where i am hoping they will refer me for IVF. I was just wondering roughly how long is the waiting list on the NHS for IVF??

Or any other advice / experiences would be great!!

xx

miriam

Wednesday, January 7th 2009, 1:22pm

RE: Info on clinic at Harlepool

Hi

I don't think the waiting list is very long. I was told last year that it was about one year, but since the new consultant started, I think he's trying to fit in lots of IVF cycles. I will be starting IVF this week hopefully. I have an appointment tomorrow so hopefully i will start on the meds straight away.

I think that maybe they will tell you to try some IUI cycles first, before going for IVF.
Me 30 DH 36
TTC 9 yrs
Bicornuate uterus
2 m/c at 5 wks-natural
3 failed ICSIs-all BFN
Level II tests with Dr G

George1

Tuesday, January 13th 2009, 6:45pm

Thanks for replying.
Do you think it's worth doing IUI?? I haven't heard of much success stories.
Only 3 weeks to go until my hospital appointment so will find out more then no doubt, but I am so impatient and want to know everything now :D

Good Luck with your IVF cycle , keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you xx

Please let us know how you get on

miriam

Wednesday, January 14th 2009, 4:18pm

For me, it was a waste of time going for IUI. I felt that everything wasn't really timed properly and i had appointments based on when they could fit me it, not on my cycle. However, the new consultant seems a lot more hands-on, and they now have their own clinic, so I think it will have improved now.

If you are still quite young then they will probably refer you for IUI, but I think if you're over 30 then maybe u should go straight for IVF.

Hope all goes well at the appt.
Me 30 DH 36
TTC 9 yrs
Bicornuate uterus
2 m/c at 5 wks-natural
3 failed ICSIs-all BFN
Level II tests with Dr G

George1

Thursday, January 15th 2009, 8:20pm

Thanks, I'm 27 nearly 28. So they might try a few cycles with IUI FIRST.

Do you think they would put me on the IVF waiting list and still do IUI or do you think they will do IUI first and then wait and see if that works first before putting me on the list?!

Sorry for all the questions!!

x

miriam

Thursday, January 15th 2009, 8:22pm

I think they will probably do IUI and c if it works before putting u on the IVF list. But u can ask and c if they will put u on the list anyway.
Me 30 DH 36
TTC 9 yrs
Bicornuate uterus
2 m/c at 5 wks-natural
3 failed ICSIs-all BFN
Level II tests with Dr G

United Kingdom

Tuesday, July 14th 2009, 11:17pm

do i start all over again ?

hi,
here is my story me and my partner have been trying to conceive for 8yrs now. We have had 4 attempts at IUI which all failed and 1 try of ICSI IVF back in 2005 which also failed. At Hartlepool under Mr Meninbowe we first start treatment in 2001 starting with IUI and Clomid.

The thing is after numerous tests the doctors have never found any reasons why we weren't able to have our much wanted baby.
I was heart broken when our only attempt at IVF failed in 2005 and Mr Menibowe(cant spell his name lol) suggested for my own health that i should leave treatment for a while. This was to give me time to come to terms with things and to give my body a rest after 5 years of different treatments. Also the IVF was free on the NHS and we where told that if we where willing to wait we could get a 2nd try free on the NHS.
So that is what we did and i gradually built myself back up and got on with my life, every few month we received a letter to go back only to be told that the funds still hadn't come in and we would have to wait. Anyway that is how we lived till May last year which was really weird as we had a hospital app to c about starting IVF and if the funds had come in. The same day i had a job interview which i really hoped i got as i had been redundant for 6mth. Well it was good news i got the job and the go ahead for IVF but both weren't till the Sept08. It was a really hard decision but i canceled IVF because i didn't want to go through all the heartache and everything right when i was starting a new job. I think also that i had convinced myself that i wasn't meant to have a baby and we both talked about adopting later on in a few years. So we both put wanting a baby to the back of our minds. I started Uni last Sept08 doing a Foundation Degree and i eventually want to become a teacher. I finished my first year in May of this year. In March i missed a period, and in April at the begining i had a very light bleed and another at the end of April. Then in May i had really bad stomach cramps like period pain but no period, i was like this all through May but never had a period. Any it got to the 3 June and still no period, as you can imagine i thought that i was pregnant on the 4th of June i came home from work feeling really unwell and went to bed. I woke up later on in total agony and pouring with sweat my partner didn't know what to do so he phoned an ambulance. The did a preg test which was neg, and a further 3 and an ultrasound scan all neg

Anyway to cut a long story short they found a cyst on my left ovary measuring 2.5cm and one on my right ovary through an internal scan i was in hospital for 4 days . For them to find this out they sent me home with pain killers and told me to go to my GP and ask for a Gyno reff. Which i got straight away as they where worried about Ovarian Cancer to as it runs in the family.
The Gyno requested a Laproscopy with a biopsy.
I had this done on the 30thjune 09, they found that i have left side adhesions between my bowel and pelvic side wall. Both my tubes are free and full length, they found 3 spots of Endometriosis less 0.5 mms in the vessel fold. Both my ovaries are Polycystic. Right ovary 1cm size Fibrous tissue Fibroma old corpus luteum. Procedure that they carried out Adhesiolysis of left bowel to pelvic wall adhesion.
I have a follow up in 8wks to discuss all this, the only thing that i can remember the doc telling me when i came round is that i can have children and she could help me and she would transfer me back to the infertility team to discuss treatment and the waiting list is about 9mth the rest is a blur.
Well help what does all this me i feel shell shocked at the min after 8yrs of unexplained infertility and not knowing if i could conceive have i finally found out the reason ???
i returned to work yesterday after 5wks off because of all this but i don't think i should of returned i feel drained and i still have stitches in my belly and im really sore inside. Luckily its only a week then im off for the school hols.
Sorry its such i long post but i really need some answers hope someone can help or offer some support i will be under Mr Mustaff when go for my app
Tinkabella

Reg: May 16th 2010

Sunday, May 16th 2010, 6:53pm

HI, thought i should intruduce myself, i am 32 and have been trying for nearly 7 years, had 1 BFP in april last year but sadly lost my baby a few days later (suspected ectopic), i am under hartlepool hospital and have 7lb to loose before i get ICSI, so hopefully soon, all my checks appear to be ok, hubby has low sperm count.

would like to speak to people that are going to the same clinic or have been and even the outcome of their treatment and experiances

i dont really know what else to say

carol
TTC since dec 03
2x failed IUI 2005/6
1 BFP April 200, Loss 1 may Suspected ectopic
ready for ICSI once i loose 8lb
DH Low sperm and poor quality

United Kingdom

Sunday, May 16th 2010, 6:57pm

hi hun
im currently at hartlepool hospital
been trying for 9years just got a BFN after FET 30thapril and a BFN LAST Nov
good luck with everything
have a read of my diary xx

Sunday, May 16th 2010, 7:11pm

hi tinkerbell

so sorry about your bfn, i should of been starting on 6th june but doctor worked out my bmi wrong (not a good start eh), i have had failed IUI a few years back at a different hospial and had given up the hope of having a baby when i got my BFP last year only to loose it a few days later, its so hard when you have been trying for so long, it hurts so much everytime af arrives, are you haveing any more treatment ??

i cant find your diary

baby dust to us both

carol x x
TTC since dec 03
2x failed IUI 2005/6

United Kingdom

Sunday, May 16th 2010, 7:16pm

hiya,
if you click on my name you should find it xxx
sorry about your miscarriage xxx
i have a review on the 16th june to discuss things i want to start looking into having tests done
sorry that the doc got your BMI wrong not good at all [zx127]

Reg: Feb 26th 2009

Children: Hartlepool

Tuesday, May 18th 2010, 10:07am

Hi Tinkerbella and Carol

I am at Hartlepool too! Just thought I pop in and say hi. Read my diary for my story too in IVF diaries. Life so hard!
Love K
:xxx3: starsmile
DRAMA QUEEN
1 m/c
2 ectopics both tubes removed
1st cycle IVF, 2 blasto 9.3.09
:BFP: but ended in m/c :sadface:
me 34 DP 41
IVF May 2010 and got :BFP:
2 babies all healthy so far and both boys! :D
SPD for me :bawl: Next scan 7th Jan xfingers for a decision to encourage babies to arrive!

Tuesday, May 18th 2010, 7:41pm

hi drama queen and tinkerbell,

i cant get into any of your diary's to see your story's and dont know if i am doing something wrong,

what stage of treatment are you both , its nice to know there are others online that are attending the same clinic

carol x x
TTC since dec 03
2x failed IUI 2005/6

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Tuesday, May 18th 2010, 7:50pm

Hi Carol and welcome to FZ

The diary section will be open to you once you have made 25 posts or if you become an FZ Friend

Hope that helps

x

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

United Kingdom

Tuesday, May 18th 2010, 9:51pm

hi Carol, dramaqueen,

oppps forgot carol you have to do that
at the min we have a review on the 16th june for a review
as we got a BFN from a natural FET on the 30April we want to start looking into tests for NKcells as this is our third bfn ivf/icsi

Dmaqueen
i shall go take a peek now xx

miriam

Wednesday, May 19th 2010, 10:30am

Hi, I'm also at Hartlepool.
We've been trying for 9 years and have had 2 failed ICSIs. I will be going for my third cycle when I get my next period.
Tinkerbell you mentioned tests for NK cells. I think that I may also have immunolgy issues but when I mentioned it to the consultant he said they do not offer NK cell tests because there is no evidence for it.
Are you getting the tests through your GP?
This is my thrid and last free attempt. If it doesn't work and I want further tests, will i have to pay for them?
Did you pay for your treatment at Hartlepool?
Sorry for all the questions!
Me 30 DH 36
TTC 9 yrs
Bicornuate uterus
2 m/c at 5 wks-natural
3 failed ICSIs-all BFN
Level II tests with Dr G

United Kingdom

Wednesday, May 19th 2010, 7:05pm

hiya miriam
no im on the NHS and we to have one try left free that is why i want tests carrying out first. I don't see the point in wasting my last go without tests when it wnt work
I have a GP app to discuss the immunology tests the nk cells tests are the level 2 and i think you have to pay for them.
I dont really know as much about it as some of the ladies on here which is why im going to see my GP.

Reg: Feb 26th 2009

Children: Hartlepool

Wednesday, May 19th 2010, 8:12pm

Hey

I am on 2nd full cycle on NHS and currently on my 2WW. I had 2 nearly blasts put back in last Friday. last cycle was cancelled as not enough follies grew but doesn't count as my go as didn't get to surgery. I have one blast frozen and a third go but hoping I won't need either! Sorry Tinkerbella and Miriam I have no idea about NK testing but wish you luck. They seem to know what they are doing at Hartlepool so whishing you all the best.

Thanks for your comments on my diary Tinkerbella -will go and have a look at yours!
All the best K
:xxx3:
DRAMA QUEEN
1 m/c
2 ectopics both tubes removed
1st cycle IVF, 2 blasto 9.3.09
:BFP: but ended in m/c :sadface:
me 34 DP 41
IVF May 2010 and got :BFP:
2 babies all healthy so far and both boys! :D
SPD for me :bawl: Next scan 7th Jan xfingers for a decision to encourage babies to arrive!

United Kingdom

Wednesday, May 19th 2010, 8:15pm

goodluck hun xfingers this is your time :hugs: :xxx3:

Friday, May 21st 2010, 11:28pm

Dramaqueen
just to let you know i am thinking about you and wish you all the luck in the world, for this next week and will keep my fingers crossed, you get your well deserved BFP

Carol X X
TTC since dec 03
2x failed IUI 2005/6

Reg: Jul 5th 2010

Monday, July 5th 2010, 10:37pm

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone could offer me some advice on Hartlepool please? We have been referred and see the consultant on the 13 July. We have also been offered Sunderland. Does anyone know which is the best? Could anyone also tell me what my bmi needs to be and if hubs bmi needs to be right too. I think we may need to have TESE (sorry if thats not right, I'm new to this).

Thank you

V xx

Sunday, July 11th 2010, 10:31pm

hi, i not sure on which one is the best, i am currently under hartlepool and your bmi has to be 29 or below, not sure on your hubbys bmi, as they didnt do my hubbys but he is thin, i am currently trying to loose some weight before i am allowed to start my treatment, hope this helps carol x
TTC since dec 03
2x failed IUI 2005/6

Sunday, August 8th 2010, 6:43pm

Thank you for your reply. I need to lose 2 stone before we can be referred (if hubbys results shows some sperm). Does anyone know what the waiting times are once you are on the list. I'm 36, 37 in December and starting to fret a little about my age.

Thank you for your help.

V xxx

United Kingdom

Monday, August 9th 2010, 12:46am

hiya,
i think now that they have the new centre they see you pretty quickly when it use to be based in the camerons unit it was 2 year or so for the waiting list. Things have improved lots now they are based in the new unit, plus cause Mr Mustafa has taken over from Mr meminboway (cnt spell it lol) he is wanting to hit targets.
Good luck with the weight loss and your up and coming treatment [zx127] [zx127]

Monday, August 9th 2010, 2:19pm

Thank you Tinkerbella. xx

United Kingdom

Monday, August 9th 2010, 6:17pm

no problem i hope it helps a bit xx [zx127]

Monday, August 9th 2010, 9:15pm

I rang today and they have advised that there is no waiting list as such, which is good. Just need to lose weight. I'm thinking of doing the cambridge diet just to make sure I have lost what I need and can start as soon as they are ready for us. I just need to lose about 25 lbs.

If you don't mind me asking, where are you currently at with your treatment? Where abouts do you live? (What are immunology tests?) Sorry for my ignorance.

Thanks again

V xx

United Kingdom

Monday, August 9th 2010, 10:59pm

hey hun,
that is fab news i didn't think you would have to wait all the team are really good and very friendly [zx127]
if you look in my diary my story is in there its a very long one :snigger: as we have been TTC for 10 years i live in Hartlepool on the Headland : D

Reg: Oct 9th 2010

Saturday, October 9th 2010, 9:36pm

Hi everyone!

I'm new on here. We are going to have our treatment at Hartlepool. Was just wondering if anyone knows roughly what the current waiting lists are for ICSI? We have had our initial appt with nurse, appt for this came within a couple of weeks but have to wait til Jan to have our first appt with consultant. Would like to hear from anyone who has any advice or has had treatment here. Feeling a bit overwhelmed by everything at the mo!

Thanks
xfingers

Me 28 DH 29
TTC 2years
DH male factor probs

Reg: Jul 28th 2009

Saturday, October 9th 2010, 10:14pm

Hi FC
We've been with been with Hpool ARU since Feb 2006. We had 6 iui to begin with before moving to ivf and we have just got our first :BFP: from our 2nd ivf/icsi cycle. Not sure on waiting lists now but think its about 9mths. The staff are fab we have been well looked after. Hope all goes well for you xx
Mummy to Michael & Alice :boy: :girl: born 26/4/11 (2nd IVF/ICSI)
July 2012 natural :BFP: :sticky:

Sunday, October 10th 2010, 8:59am

Congratulations Natalie :thumbsup: Bet you're so excited! Hope everything goes well. Not sure if they'll suggest IUI to us as hubby's SA showed low motility. I'm sure i read somewhere that they tend to suggest ICSI straight away if this is the case?? There's so much info to get your head around!! :S
xfingers

Me 28 DH 29
TTC 2years
DH male factor probs

Sunday, October 10th 2010, 9:17am

Hi FC
Thank you, we are very excited but I'm only just over 5 weeks so a long way to go yet x
I think iui was given to us as we were, at the time, down as unexplained infertility. Since then they discovered I had PCO and fibroids. I think if there is something definitive from the beginning, such as low motility, then I think you prob will have icsi straight away. There is a lot to get your head around but they are really good at answering questions, even daft ones, believe me lol
Who did you see on your consultation? We have seen just about everyone I think lol.
xx

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Sunday, October 10th 2010, 9:23am

Hi fingerscrossed, welcome

I hope you like it on here, we have very friendly and supportive members that are sure to make your TTC journey that little bit easier, I hope you feel right at home with us all soon.

Here are some links that you may find useful.

There is an abbreviations section HERE so you know what we're all going on about.

There is an IVF/ICSI section HERE with a FAQ section HERE where you will find a great introduction to IVF/ICSI.

There is a cycle buddies section HERE so you can get to know others having TX at the same time as you.

There is a 2WW section HERE and a 2WW CHAT thread HERE so you can compare every twinge and symptom with everyone else.

There is a ** GETTING STARTED - FZ FACTS, TIPS & HELP ** thread HERE this contains everything you need to know about getting started on FZ. We would appreciate it too if you could take a quick look over our brief terms of the site HERE so you can familiarise yourself with the one or two small rules we have, which help to keep FZ the safe and friendly site it is!

There is a ** NEW TO THE SITE? A BIT LOST? POST FOR HELP HERE!!! ** thread HERE where you can post any questions you have about how to use the site, a team member will answer you as soon as possible!

There is a how to search thread HERE so you can get the maximum benefit from the forum.

And finally!! Have you seen that lots of our members have fancy names in their signatures? If you’re interested in having something similar it’s really easy to do. Have a look HERE to choose a style. If there isn't one you like there, let us know the kind of thing you'd like and we'll try and create one for you.

Because the running of the site completely depends on the kindness of our members, we ask for a small donation in return for a signature name, which is explained HERE. Hang around a bit and get to know us before you decide if you'd like to support us!

If you have any questions about anything, just ask. :smile:

Wishing you all the luck in the world with your TTC journey

Sunday, October 10th 2010, 1:11pm

Thanks for the advice girls, it's all really helpful. Natalie, it was Heather that we had initial appt with, she was lovely! xx
xfingers

Me 28 DH 29
TTC 2years
DH male factor probs

Sunday, October 10th 2010, 1:34pm

Aww yeah Heather is really nice. Everyone is though tbh x

United Kingdom

Sunday, October 10th 2010, 5:15pm

hi FC,
we have been at camrons since 2001 since we have had 6IUI's 2 ICSI/IVF'S and 1 FET and about to start our 4th ICSI/IVF in Nov the staff are fab. We have had a lot to do with Heather and Alison.
We started of in the unexplained cattogry for 8 years, then last year i had a lap and they discovered i had PCOS and Endo and this year in aug they discovered that i had a 5cm fibroid and they removed it.
I agree its overwhelming and scary, the staff are really supportive though and give you lots of advice.
Goodluck with everything xxxx
if you have any questions i'll try and help if not i'm sure someone will be along to xxxxx

Monday, October 11th 2010, 7:32am

Alison is great too she was with us throughout iui's and first icsi. We haven't really seen her this time around I think she may have a different role as she doesn't wear the blue uniform anymore and is based somewhere other than the unit. The nurses we have been seeing are liz and jan who are both really good.
I liked the new room in the unit where you stay during Ec and ET, it's far better than going up to that other ward we went to last year, the staff were nice but it was better being in surroundings where you know people and where it's less clinical lol x

Sunday, October 17th 2010, 9:44am

Hi girls

Just a couple of questions. Hubby had another SA and apparently results came back as normal, which is great but they wouldn't tell us what they were! They won't even send them out in the post, we have to wait until our appt with Consultant which isnt until next year! Now that we know what the results actually mean, we would have liked to have had a look at them. Maybe i'm being silly! I suppose the main thing is that they are normal so must be a great improvement from last two samples. Did everyone else find this was the case with SA results? The last two, we got our results within a week but they were through GP.

The nurse had said that we would have to wait til appointment with consultant for my scan results so we're prepared for that. I'm having Salp next week and i think she said about having an ultrasound as well. Do they just send you an appointment for this? Havent heard anything on that front so far but there's no rush.

Thanks xfingers
xfingers

Me 28 DH 29
TTC 2years
DH male factor probs

Friday, October 22nd 2010, 9:35pm

Hi there

My Hubby and I are currently going to Hartlepool aru too. There is currently no waiting lists at all. I had to arrange the salp and they sent they appointment for scan in the post.

Unfortunatley they cannot tell you results over the phone, they will only give an indication or contact you if there is a problem. It is awful waiting but january will be here before you know it.

I echo the other comments, the nurses are fab and the consultant is lovely. We have mr mostafa and he explained everything so clearly and didn't rush us. Lene and David the embryologists are also really lovely and will answer any questions.

We are hoping (as long as hubs blood tests for the genetic stuff
Comes back ok) to start in December/January so
May well be there the same time as you.

Good luck.

V xxx

Reg: Apr 16th 2012

Monday, April 16th 2012, 6:20pm

Hi all,

anybody recently attended the Hartlepool ARU clinic or can tell me how their treatment went? We are due to attend the clinic for our first appointment on Thursday 26th.

Blue dreams

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE