You are not logged in.

Unread posts
  • "Princesslittlehead" started this thread

Reg: Oct 9th 2010

Children: Twins a healthy boy/girl and a baby boy in heaven xx

Friday, May 13th 2011, 4:11pm

Anyone having or had treatment at Hexham Fertility Clinic?

Hi I just wondered if there was any other ladies on here that are having fertility treatment at Hexham or have maybe had treatment there in the past?

x
Dec 2011 beautiful angel baby5 twins Nov 2012 :boy: :girl:

DFC

Reg: Mar 21st 2012

Wednesday, March 21st 2012, 3:18pm

Hi i have just been referred to hexham too and am also wondering if anyone else has been and how was it?

Tuesday, March 27th 2012, 3:11pm

Hi, nice to meet you. Nice to meet someone else at the same clinic. What I will say is they are fantastic at Hexham they really are. You always see the same staff which is a real bonus and they are all so lovely and understanding. As you may see from my signiture I was sucessful with iui on my 3rd try. Unfortunatetly I lost my baby boy at 14 weeks. Im back on the iui again now however and keeping my fingers crossed.
Wishing you lots of luck and please keep in touch and let me know how u get on and if you have any questions please ask. By the way this website is great for answering all ur questions and getting support xx

DFC

Tuesday, April 3rd 2012, 9:27am

Hi
so sorry to hear you lost your baby boy, fingers crossed for your next try and wishing you lots of luck,
It seems that hexham will be really friendly and am pleased to hear you see the same people, im just waiting for my initial appointment with them, i know my consultant has sent in a referral for us so just waiting to find out when we go. i was just wondering what to expect on my first consultation ( i have already had blood hormone tests, hysterosalpingogram, and my DH has had sperm tests) we also have to travel a bit to get to hexham and just wondered (sorry i keep saying that word!!) how often we both need to attend (it sounds silly but it would be a n indication of what to tell my boss and my husbands ?o(

wishing you lots of luck, please let me know how you get on thanks for the reassurance of hexham :xxx3:

Monday, April 9th 2012, 12:42pm

Hi there, they are normally pretty quick in arranging appointments. The appointments with the consultant are normally on a Thursday. It will all depend on what issues you have if any. In my case id already had all the tests done too so I went there having taken clomid for 6 months but hadnt work. They have the resources to test whether the clomid is causing a hostile environment and in my case it was, thats why i was put onto iui. They also do ivf although the actual procedure takes place in Gateshead i think.
They are normally straight to whatever the issue is at Hexham and dont leave you waiting around like some other hopsitals do.
So if you are going straight for iui in my experience they just tell you to wait for your next cycle and then you start!
Let me know how you get on and lots of luck to you xxx

DFC

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 3:31pm

Hi, you were right they are quick at arranging appointments we have just got ours through for may!!!! Do you have any advice on what i should be asking them when i go? and how is your iui going xxx

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE