You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "LaurenBx" started this thread

Reg: Mar 12th 2012

Children: 2 children age 6 and age 9

Monday, March 19th 2012, 5:53pm

endometrial cyst

hi guys.. so today i went for a scan, this was just a baseline scan to see if there was anything there they could see for example polycistic ovaries, cysts, fibroids, polyps etc........ so i was lying there and she says yes you have a cyst on ur left ovary.....now i already knew this from a scan i had back in 2008 wen it was at 10cm in diamator, then it shrunk to 5 cm then again to 1 cm.......it has now grown again to 5 cm and she says its an endometrial cyst......when i got home i looked this up and it says that this type of cyst can cause infertility ;( .......i feel im takin 1 step forward and 2 steps back all the time.....i was supposed to be startin clomid in may after i have the dye test done but im not sure if they will give me the clomid if i have this cyst???? can anyone help???? has anyone had the same thing???? the reason they have already said ill have clomid is because im not ovulating...x :thumbdown:
babydust

TTC- 3 years and 5 months :thumbdown:

first pregnancy 2003 no problems lil girl

second pregnancy ended in miscariage august 2005 at 10 weeks :-(

third pregnancy 5 weeks prem 2006 lil boy

bin trying for baby#3 since november/2007

start clomid july 2012 :)

li li x

Reg: Mar 31st 2011

Tuesday, March 20th 2012, 3:34am

Hi this is exactly what I had! I tried clomid and didi ovulate unfortunately my partners sperm was sluggish so we moved onto icsi and concieved our daughter on our first go and I carried her with no problems! So please know that it still can happen for you! X

• "LaurenBx" started this thread

Reg: Mar 12th 2012

Children: 2 children age 6 and age 9

Tuesday, March 20th 2012, 9:15am

hi li li x , congratulations on ur daughter , i spoke to nurse today and she said she thinks my consultant will want to do laparoscopy instead of the dye test but mite have to wait longer. everythin seems to be one endless waiting time doesnt it> ! x thank you for ur encouraging words xx[zx050]
babydust

TTC- 3 years and 5 months :thumbdown:

first pregnancy 2003 no problems lil girl

second pregnancy ended in miscariage august 2005 at 10 weeks :-(

third pregnancy 5 weeks prem 2006 lil boy

bin trying for baby#3 since november/2007

start clomid july 2012 :)

Flic

Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Tuesday, March 20th 2012, 10:34am

You can have a lap and dye. This is usually the first test they perform but it is done laparoscopically.

They may be able to just remove the cyst. I had 3 removed from one ovary, 5cm, 8cm and just over 10cm!

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!