You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "minimandy" started this thread

Reg: Feb 26th 2012

Sunday, February 26th 2012, 11:10pm

upsetting day today

Well today started off sooooo well. It was my brother in laws birthday and we went bowling with him, his girlfriend,2 kids, my mother and father in law and my hubby. Was a fab time , really enjoyed it. Then back at my brother in laws house......my father in law decided to comment again about me and said i was podgy!!!! was really upset, and cried all the way home. and told my husband that he is going to have a word with his dad to stop saying hutful things about me!! i dont think he means any malice by it, i think he just doesnt think what hes saying and doesnt realise he hurts me when hes saying stuff like that to me .
Ive lost 2 stone, and have another 3 stone to go before i can have IVF on the NHS...and am trying so hard so we can have a child and i really didnt need this !!!

hope tomorrow is a brighter day !!

Gracie

Reg: Jul 15th 2007

What's Up?
I now have double the trouble :)

Monday, February 27th 2012, 12:56pm

:hello:

Hope you are finding your way around the site OK?

Two stone is a massive achievement and don't you forget that! That was very mean of your FIL and he should know better, try to take it in your stride and remember your main reason for carrying on! Just think of the look on his face when you have reached your goal and turned up in a lovely new outfit! You can really :blowrasp: then!

Have you had a look in our weight loss section at all? You'll find some great ladies who will be happy to support you.

:goodluck: with your journey.

xxx

Me - 39 AMH 1.79, DH - 43
TTC since 04/06
6 x TX to date, inc 2 DIVF in Barcelona

One early loss, 04/09
Freya Grace arrived on 6/11/10 - Perfect at 6lb and 1/2 oz

Amazing natural :BFP: on 12/02/12
Poppy Ann arrived on 13/10/12 - Born at home weighing 6lb 12oz

We got there in the end! happydance

United Kingdom

Reg: May 13th 2009

Children: One gorgeous little boy called Daniel

Monday, February 27th 2012, 9:59pm

Some people are so insensitive...try not to let him upset you. You have achieved a massive amount with losing the weight you have, keep it up and you will get there. Next time I would have a rather tart thing to reply, perhaps...."well at least I can change my weight, you can't change your face"! I bet that would hurt his feelings and he might get the message....childish I know but it might make you feel better even if it doesn't improve relations xx

Kerrywoo

Reg: Mar 16th 2012

Friday, March 16th 2012, 1:33pm

Hi Minimandy..

WOW...2 stone weight loss is an amazing achievement, you should be sooooo proud of yourself...and you have obviously found a diet that works well for you so just stick to it hun and the rest of the weight will just fall off you x

i know the hospitals say your bmi should be under 30 mine was 32 and I requested treatment and they said as long as I was 30 or under when I started the treatment that as fine.

hope this helps xx

ps) i agree with LynneD..if you cant beat em, join em,,,be childish and tell him to go and stick his head in a blender xx