You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Nature

• "Nature" started this thread

Reg: Jan 26th 2012

Tuesday, February 7th 2012, 11:34am

Day 5 Stimms scan very tiny follicles. Help....

Hi everyone... I am on day6 gonal Stimms today had scan yesterday been told there are lots of follicles but very tiny 20+
Got call from nurse and been advised to stay on same dose 112.5 and scan on fri. I am really worried this is my first ivf and also I have polycystic ovaries.. Please help... Thanks

Curlytails

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 18th 2010

Children: One gorgeous boy

What's Up?
What next? :sadface:

Tuesday, February 7th 2012, 5:46pm

Hi nature, don't worry about the size of your follies on the first scan as they will do a LOT of growing between now and EC. Mine were always slow to start with but grew nicely towards the end. You may find you need to stim for a little longer than expected or that your dose gets increased but as this is your first cycle there will be a little give and take.

Good Luck

1st IVF :BFN: 1st FET no transfer :sadface: 2nd IVF :BFP: DS born 2012
2nd FET :BFP: early loss :sadface: 3rd IVF Feb/Mar14 :BFN: 4th IVF Aug/Sept 14 :BFN:

Reg: Nov 26th 2009

Children: none as yet! HOPING 2012 WILL BE OUR YEAR

Tuesday, February 7th 2012, 10:57pm

Curly tails is right first week of stims sometimes the follies are slow, but they will catch up hun don't worry xxxx

MY DIARY

TTC SINCE JULY 2008
ME 34 ( couple of immune issues Inc low progestrone)
DP 40 LOW [zx151] COUNT
2 x ICSI 2010/2011 = BFN's :bawl:
Icsi no.3 with immune meds nov 2011 = BFN! :bawl:
Round no.4 FET March 2012

Jappy

Reg: Sep 10th 2009

Children: One

What's Up?
I am a mommy !!!

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, 11:53am

As CT said...don't worry. This is normal. I always start slow and stimmed for 2 weeks last time. Your dose is low so they are just watching your progress as its your first cycle. You have lots of follies also so the drugs have to feed all of them. Expect to stimm for 2 weeks and you will be there.

Take care and good luck x
Jappy

MY DIARY - Jappy's Journey

6th time lucky. BFP 30.12.11 : D
twins confirmed 10.1.12 :faint:
Lost one twin at 9 weeks. So sad x
Baby James born 18.9.12 - Finally blessed : D

Reg: Mar 16th 2011

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, 4:11pm

hi

Don't worry some of us are slow but steady, I'm usually exactly the same, and they usually only increase my dose towards the end. I start off very slow, and stimm for up to 16 days sometimes! But lots of follicles are good, esp if they are all the same size. It's much better than having some big ones and some small. So just hang in there, you just probably won't be one of the 9 day stimming girls!

xxx

Me 35, DH 37 [zx151]
2 x ICSI :BFN:
1 x FET :BFN:
Nov 11 - 3rd ICSI (Immunology Cycle) :BFP: Please stay with us :pray:

Jewels' Journey - My Diary

Nature

• "Nature" started this thread

Reg: Jan 26th 2012

Thursday, February 9th 2012, 10:18am

Thanks a lots to u all lovely ladies. Got scan tomorrow since 2 days I am getting CM hope this is the good sign... :cuddle

Reg: Aug 2nd 2010

Wednesday, February 15th 2012, 2:23pm

hi nature - how did you get on? I'm on day 10 and still tiny follicles... haven't got any big enough to be collected

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE