You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "herts2011" started this thread

Reg: Jun 13th 2011

Wednesday, December 21st 2011, 8:41pm

need some advise please ladies neg ANA pos SMA

hi ladies ,

i am coming to you as i know most of you know sooo much about fertility ..

i got a ANA test done and got my results back as negative , i then got them printed and found that the SMA (smooth muscle autoantibody )section came back as positive + i rang gp and he was very unsure as to what this is to do with fertility but strongly reccomended i give results to clinic straight away as they experts .

i know it can have links to fertility so ladies any info u have would be amazing help to me .

i rang my clinic and have to fax the results 2morrow they didnt seem to pleased just dont know why or what what this is or means i start my next ivf in 3 weeks and just wanna make sure i done everything as to making sure if there a problem its delt with before i start

thank u sooo much for any help ladies
its so stressfull all this ttc eh

baby dust xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ttc 5 years
x6clomid:BFN:
aug ivf :BFN:
jan ivf :BFP:

• "herts2011" started this thread

Reg: Jun 13th 2011

Thursday, January 5th 2012, 4:11pm

Would reallynlove anything anyone knows about this please xxx
ttc 5 years
x6clomid:BFN:
aug ivf :BFN:
jan ivf :BFP:

United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 10th 2011

Friday, January 6th 2012, 10:55am

Hi There,

Hope you are doing ok - I can hear the anxiety through your post and I know how stressful all of this is [zx127]

I'm so sorry but I can't really help I had a positive ANA test but wasn't screened for SMA. Let us know how you get on and so sorry not to be able to help further.

BIG HUGS - :cuddle

xx
BUTTERFLYBEE

Me: 35 (sticky blood)
DH: 35 all fine
TTC: 4 years
March 2011: BFP (gondotrophin tx) - miscarried 5 wks. June 2011: BFP ( gondotrophin tx) miscarried 7.5 wks. June 2012: Natural BFP - miscarried at 9 weeks

May 2013 Natural BFP. presribed asprin 150mg until 34wks. :pray:

26/01/14 DS born - finally feel complete.