You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kylie

• "Kylie" started this thread

Reg: May 17th 2011

Children: Beautiful fraternal twinnie boys!!

What's Up?
Lucky lucky lucky!!!

Tuesday, December 20th 2011, 4:34pm

CRM Coventry

Hi..

Has anyone had tx at CRM Coventry in the last few years? I could do with some success stories to lift me up...

Also, is anyone currently undergoing tx? Or about to start?

Thank you.. love n hugs... [zx127]

Me 37 DH 35 :kiss3:
IUI May & June'11, IVF1 Dec'11, IVF2 Mar'12 = BFN
IVF3 - Immune Cycle Dr.Gorgy 07.11.12 :BFP: ;( please God look after my beautiful angel :heart:

1st FET March '13 :BFP: [zx076] [zx076] Fraternal twins born 07.11.13 :boy: :boy: Thank you God!
Lucky Lucky Lucky?? Kylie's Diary

Reg: Apr 12th 2010

Tuesday, December 20th 2011, 6:29pm

Hi Kylie

I remember you from IUI chat. I had 3 IUI's there all negative, now pg naturally (male factor)

I have 2 friends with babies/children born from IVF at CRM Cov, one had twins on her first attempt (before the 1 embryo rule) and the other had a DD on first 'full' cycle, a failed cycle and then twins on next try which was last year. Both ladies were +35yrs.

Are you unhappy about anything with tx there?

Wishing you lots of success xxx
Laura
Miracle baby #2 on board, due 5th April 2011

Kylie

• "Kylie" started this thread

Reg: May 17th 2011

Children: Beautiful fraternal twinnie boys!!

What's Up?
Lucky lucky lucky!!!

Tuesday, December 20th 2011, 11:15pm

Hi Laura,

Thank you so much for your response, I defo remember you from IUI tx! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Sooooooo happy for you that your dreams have come true ( and naturally too!!), hope you're keeping well and LO is growing stronger every day!!

Should have said in my initial post, the clinic have been ab-fab with me and DH... I was just feeling a little down and realised that I hadn't really spoken at length to anyone who was at the same clinic as me. I know what their stats are but it's always so nice to hear of recent success stories at your clinic, helps with keeping the PMA. And wow, fantastic results for your friends, amazing.. that's really perked me up, espec with the age!! Hope they're both doing well!!

Thank you for your wishes, I pray you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy.... how far are you?

lurve :hugs:

Me 37 DH 35 :kiss3:
IUI May & June'11, IVF1 Dec'11, IVF2 Mar'12 = BFN
IVF3 - Immune Cycle Dr.Gorgy 07.11.12 :BFP: ;( please God look after my beautiful angel :heart:

1st FET March '13 :BFP: [zx076] [zx076] Fraternal twins born 07.11.13 :boy: :boy: Thank you God!
Lucky Lucky Lucky?? Kylie's Diary

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE