You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mrsk

Ace

• "mrsk" started this thread

Reg: Jan 27th 2011

Children: waiting for a miracle!

Monday, November 28th 2011, 7:41am

down reg/ bleed ?

hi ladies, when your down regging do you have to go for bloods and scan whilst on AF, my clinic told me to ring as soon as i have a bleed which i did thursday evening so i rung them friday morning but had to leave msg, but as usual no one got back to me so im now at the end of my AF, is it to late for blood test and scan now, im now panicking incase i needed to have bloods done between days 1 and 5, im ringing the clinic today but just wanted your advice on this, thanx :) xxx
IVF LONG PROTOCOL, DR 16/11/11, EC W/C 12/12/11 :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mrsk" (Nov 28th 2011, 7:44am)

Reg: Nov 26th 2009

Children: none as yet! HOPING 2012 WILL BE OUR YEAR

Monday, November 28th 2011, 9:46am

Hi kayla don't worry the normal procedure at most clinics is to DR for 14 days straight without any scan or bloods done they just like you to have AF in those days and let them know. Just so they know you on track and they can book you in for your DR scan usually day 14 to check you have DR to move onto stim phase. Hope that helps hun sounds like you are on track xxxx

MY DIARY

TTC SINCE JULY 2008
ME 34 ( couple of immune issues Inc low progestrone)
DP 40 LOW [zx151] COUNT
2 x ICSI 2010/2011 = BFN's :bawl:
Icsi no.3 with immune meds nov 2011 = BFN! :bawl:
Round no.4 FET March 2012

mrsk

Ace

• "mrsk" started this thread

Reg: Jan 27th 2011

Children: waiting for a miracle!

Monday, November 28th 2011, 12:36pm

hey mistykins thanx for your reply, i popped in clinic this morning and im booked in for wednesday for my baseline scan and bloods, i nearly fainted in front of the nurse and went white as a sheet, she said it seems the drugs are working and its best to get straight onto the stimms, told her ive been having panic attacks and anxiety, said its perfectly normal on the buserelin and im copin well but i dont think i am LOL,, all these horrible feelings wil go once i start stiming! oh i do hope so :innocent:
IVF LONG PROTOCOL, DR 16/11/11, EC W/C 12/12/11 :)