You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Jun 20th 2011

Children: is the question, 'soon' is the answer (fingers crossed)

Saturday, October 22nd 2011, 8:29pm

Just a quick progress report, will get round to personals tomorrow.

Had bloods and scan today, I have 15 follies on one side and 20 on the other. EC is taking place on Tuesday :faint: ... More info in my diary. feeling positive. Maybe a little too positive!!
Hope your all ok and enjoying the weekend xx
PCOS
DH Perfect (his opinion, not mine)
A laparscopy has shown tubal damage.
Ovarian drilling :BFN:
Prescribed Clomid 50mg for 18 months :BFN:
3x IUI 2 with clomid one with Menopur :BFN:
Currently taking Metformin 1500mg
xfingers ET Blasto Feb 2012 At Care Manchester

MY DIARY

Monday, October 24th 2011, 5:54pm

hey.. where are you all?
have you all jumped ship?? hope your all doing ok. xx
PCOS

MY DIARY

Reg: Sep 14th 2010

Monday, October 24th 2011, 7:04pm

hiya faith hun i keep checking in but its sooo quiet in here am good hope your ok xxxx

ICSI july2011 :BFN:
FET oct 2011 xfingers

Monday, October 24th 2011, 7:21pm

Hi Linz,
Yeah it is too quiet. I'm ok.. a lil nervous about EC in the morning. Where about's are you up too? xx
PCOS

MY DIARY

Reg: Mar 3rd 2011

Monday, October 24th 2011, 8:18pm

Hija faith, wow e/c tomorrow, good luck, hope your follicles are full of nice juicy eggs. It's nothing to worry about, you prob won't remember anything about it! N fingers crossed your embryos will soon be back where they belong...their mummy! Have they mentioned blastos? My transfer date isn't till the 16th nov. Good luck hun x
xfingers
Me 33 pcos/endo
DH 37
08 - clomid
09/10 - 3 x iui
2011- 1st ivf bfn
2011-fet x 3 bfn

2013 ivf Liverpool -ohss (11 blastos in freezer! ) :thumbsup:

Monday, October 24th 2011, 8:59pm

hi faith a week on wednesday im at st marys to collect the drugs it will soon be here for me good luck for tomorrow hun you will be fine xxxxx

FET oct 2011 xfingers

Reg: Jun 25th 2011

Tuesday, October 25th 2011, 9:32pm

Hi all

Keep the faith - I hope ec went well today

Linzanddan I bet you're really excited. Not long to wait now!

Can anyone give me the number for the nurses, it's been 7.5 weeks since my scan and bloods and ive been stopping myself from phoning to chase but ive been round for cuddles with my friends new baby tonight and i can't wait any longer!

Hope everyone else is ok.

Deb xx
Me - 30
BH - 32
TTC Since Mar 06
Successful Surgical Sperm Retrival - July 11 [zx151]
ICSI - feb 12 - BFN

Tuesday, October 25th 2011, 9:45pm

hi debbing yeah excited im finally getting to go back there again ive sent you a private message with the number xxx

FET oct 2011 xfingers

Tuesday, October 25th 2011, 9:53pm

Got it, thanks very much xx
Me - 30
BH - 32
TTC Since Mar 06
ICSI - feb 12 - BFN

Reg: Sep 6th 2011

Wednesday, October 26th 2011, 4:35pm

Hello Ladies,

I've not been on for a week or so. Absolutely gutted to read about Foxxy. Bless you honey, you must be gutted. Lean on your hubby, thats what they're for and sending you big hugs :hugs:

Keep the Faith............... so how did the EC go? So excited for you [zx005]

Linzndan, your time is nearly here yaaaaayyyyyy!! Needles at the ready [zx216]

AFM I'm a long protocol so it feels like ages already. I've been having my Suprecur/buserelin injections daily and [zx245] arrived yesterday as its supposed to (flipping hell its the heaviest I've ever been apart from when I miscarried. So many clots and very heavy. Did anyone else ever experience this?). I have my DR scan next week so hoping that its going to plan. Only plus side is as an air hostie I've been signed off whilst I'm having the whole treatment so got to say I'm loving the time off happydance

How is everybody??? xxxxxxxxxx
ME - 40
DP - 41 low morph
Miscarriage Christmas 2010 :tears:
ICSI 17/10 2011
EC 14/11
ET 17/11 1x9cell - 2x4cell (hadn't grown overnight)
OTD 30/11

Wednesday, October 26th 2011, 6:07pm

hi trolley ahh the needles not a good point for me lol always get my dp to do it all for me while me face is covered am such a wimp :snigger: i did long protocol last time it does seem like it takes forever i cant even remember how my AF was when on the injections am useless sometimes lol hope your feeling well :) xxxxx

FET oct 2011 xfingers

Wednesday, October 26th 2011, 8:23pm

Arghh! Phoned the nurses today and they couldn't tell me when I'll hear from them, it's up to the doctors but it's unlikely I'll start before Christmas! I don't know why they give out timeframes cos they've never stuck to one yet with me, why did I think this time would be different?? I suppose I've been waiting five and a half years, what's another few months!

Ahhh that feels better, rant over, sorry ladies

Hope everyone's ok

Deb xx
Me - 30
BH - 32
TTC Since Mar 06
ICSI - feb 12 - BFN

Thursday, October 27th 2011, 3:12pm

Hi all...

Just to let you all know I'm not a happy bunny... St marys have really let me down.. in particular, ** MODERATOR EDITED ** I could have been having my transfer around the end of the week, Like the other ladies, but because of her incompetence its now going to be next year.. so f$*^ing angry!!!! X( Its all logged in my diary.

Hope Your all doing ok? Im a little worried about foxxy.. where are you hun? We are all here for you. Sending you much love [zx127]

Debbing... I hope you hear from them soon.. the waiting game is too much to bare :cross:

Linzndan... how you getting on.. excited.com As for the needles, its become second nature to me now.. straight in the stomach without a second thought without being tensed or worried and you honestly don't feel that much. I have heard that if you mix them and leave them to stand for a while that the sting is minimized. also, are you aware of the needles becoming blunt the longer they are exposed to fresh air? A Nurse told me that a few years ago. So the quicker the cap is removed and put in you the better. :P

Trolly Dolly.. Off work like me hun :thumbsup: Thanks for asking about EC.. its all in my diary (that thing comes in so handy to let off steam). Period doesn't sound nice.. Hope the flow slows down soon. Makes you feel yakky when its so heavy. I wonder how men would cope? In fact... It doesn't bare thinking about. My DH says never trust a women that bleeds for a week and still lives :snigger:

To every one else, hope your all ok.. Let us know how your getting on xx
PCOS

MY DIARY

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "keep the faith" (Oct 27th 2011, 3:15pm)

Thursday, October 27th 2011, 5:49pm

hey faith hun yeah we take the buserlin out of fridge a while before he does it because thats a stinger! but didnt know the longer they are out in the fresh air the blunter they go thanks for that hun but dp always tries to be gentle with me :) hope u ok hunxxxx

FET oct 2011 xfingers

Thursday, October 27th 2011, 5:59pm

Oh honey I am gutted for you. All excited, all those injections building up to the time it makes it all worth while and then some silly cow ruins it all. You must be devastated and rightly so. You need to spend the next couple of days in the baddest saddest mood and do all the crying and screaming you need to. Go on..... get it out!! Do you know what, only after that will you start to feel better and then you will be ready to focus on your bright tomorrow. I know it all feels negative at the moment but it really isn't. You have your baby sat right there in the hospital waiting for mummy to come. We already know some jammy gits get there dream straight away, others like us just have to work for it. It's crap but hey, aren't we getting used to it?! You are going to thaw those little embies 2 at a time and find your baby. Stay focused, don't let go. Christmas is a great diversion and then you'll be 'up the duff' before you know it :snigger:

As for Miss Nightmare Nurse...... I agree with Lisa Lou, you really must make a formal complaint. If you don't then she can do this to somebody else. You were her patient and she let you down. Ask for the correct procedures to lodge your complaint and then put all that disappointment and anger into the shittiest letter you can! Go get 'em girl!!!!!!
ME - 40
DP - 41 low morph
ICSI 17/10 2011
EC 14/11
OTD 30/11

Thursday, October 27th 2011, 9:16pm

Hi faith I'm so sorry about your news, and the treatment by the staff is unacceptable. I have read your diary n wanted to let you know that they thawed only one at a time to get 2 good embryos, but this time they are thawing all 5 to see if any can make blastos so a bit of a risk. I too don't have periods so they just gave me norothisterone when they felt I was ready. Thinking of you hun, n words will make you feel better, you have a good old cry we are all here for you, your not alone x x
Me 33 pcos/endo
DH 37
08 - clomid
09/10 - 3 x iui
2011- 1st ivf bfn
2011-fet x 3 bfn

Thursday, October 27th 2011, 9:47pm

Thank you ever so much ladies,

It really does make all the difference knowing others are on this journey with me. I have decided to make a formal written complaint to st marys. Don't know where it will get me but hopefully make me feel better and make that nurse feel as shitty as I do now. She has been playing with my life by simply not ensuring she made the correct means of contact... **moderator edited**

dizzyjane, that's interesting that they only thawed one at a time. the embryologist never mentioned that on the phone yesterday. She just said if i wanted one, they would defrost two and if i wanted two they would defrost 4. Got to wait on my appointment now (that I've been told will probably take longer then 3 months) Anyway Im thinking of calling the appointment department tomorrow and give them the sharp end of my tongue to get it sped up... Considering it should have happened with a fresh sample today /tomorrow GRRrrrrrrr. when do you get your FET? im sorry to read you have had two failed cycles. Third time lucky for you hun xfingers xx

Trollydolly, I'm really not an emotional type hun, but this morning I could have cried with rage thinking about every thing. i hope your doing ok hun. havnt seen you on here for a while.. good to see you back xx

Linz, how did the injections go tonight..... ya big softy :snigger: Hope your ok xx

Right ladies... come on, tuck in :chocs: Ive got a waist line to maintain... cant eat them all myself xx
PCOS

MY DIARY

Thursday, October 27th 2011, 10:32pm

Yes faith is do same as you n put it in writing. My frozen transfer isn't till 16th Nov n ive been injecting since 26th of Sept!! It's taking its toll! X :cross:
Me 33 pcos/endo
DH 37
08 - clomid
09/10 - 3 x iui
2011- 1st ivf bfn
2011-fet x 3 bfn

Friday, October 28th 2011, 8:37am

hi faith my injections dont start until wednesday i will be a big softie then lol xxx
wow jane thats a long time to be injecting for xxx

FET oct 2011 xfingers

..emma..

Reg: Jan 3rd 2011

Sunday, October 30th 2011, 9:05pm

good evening :)

:hallo5: hellou everybody

i got a letter - pink form to fill in last week, i sent it back, and yesterday i got a letter, to call nurse on first day of my @..which was yesterday :thumbsup2: so i rang them stright away, and i have blood test and ultrasound scan on tuesday morning. can anyone tell me, what will happen next ? because i don't know what to expect, and if it will be happening fast, or not? and in this letter, there is an info, that the ivf is funded by the pct where my gp resides. my gp resides in whitefield, which is bury pct, does anyone know, are they funding the ivf treatment? i will apprieciate if you give me some info..i'm so excited.. :angel2:

thank you, and have a good night :xxx3:

kidloco1

Reg: Oct 18th 2010

Monday, October 31st 2011, 10:11pm

quite a wait

Hi Emma. I am new here too but I had my bloods and scan at the end of June and our next appt not til the end of Nov. It should have been early Oct but we got a letter saying it had been rearranged which was really fustrating. I wish we had known how long the wait would be as they made it seem like it would be only about 8 weeks at our last visit. Hey ho tho, its all a waiting game! Do u know what your dealing with? Ours is hubbys motility. Hope all you other girls are ok x (8 o)

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 7:46am

welcome to you both emma n kidloco :) i will let 1 of the other girls answer your questions im kind of useless on the waiting times mine took a bit of time as i had to get rereferred at start of year xxx
my time will soon be here tomorrow get to collect my drugs starsmile
hope everyone is ok xxx

FET oct 2011 xfingers

United Kingdom

Reg: Nov 24th 2010

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 4:29pm

Hi guys

i had my ERPC on the 24th august bled quite lightly for about a week afterwards virtually no pain at all if i took the painkillers the hospital gave me i even went camping the night i had mine done! did notice that i was tired like literally couldnt do much walking / exercising for about a week also!

Question now is my AF still hasnt arrived been 9 weeks tomorrow with no bleeding, i know some people say it can take 3 months for levels to become normal again St marys said to ring middle of november to start stuff if AF hasnt arrived but been having funny feelings in my breasts (no where near the previous pregnancy throb but still noticeable) a sided stomach pain in the last 2 weeks that appears to go from where i imagine my ovaries to be to my ribs, and in last couple of days increased white discharge, too scared to take a test what are your thoughts?
Jan11 clomid :BFP: Feb 11 M/C 9wks 6days

7/7/11 clomid :BFP: 24/08: ERPC

26/1/12 2 embies back 12/02/12 :BFN:

Aug12 :BFP:

10/04/13 bab22

United Kingdom

Reg: Nov 24th 2010

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 4:35pm

Emma and kidloco1

We were referred in November then had to fill a form in and get it back, we were rushing as i had heard Stockport PCT cutting its funding, we then got a letter on the 23rd December saying i was to ring on 1st day of period or after 6 weeks without, how frustrating as i have PCOS where my cycle ranges from 20-90 days and i was on day 5 but apparently this was still too late to do anything. Unfortunatly we miscarried in feb so rang up in april / may time as i was scared i would need a re referral from GP and rereferral may mean we missed the cut off! Anywho we had an appt with the nurse in June (15th to be exact) who told us we had been accepted for 2 long cycles of ICSI however as we had been successful (there words!) on the clomid we were to finish that which would take us to september then to ring in sept if no joy. Another miscarriage which resulted in a ERPC on the 24th august i rang up and was told to ring again in november. Ball seems to move pretty quickly once it gets going its just the getting going because of timing and everything and even if you ring on the 1st day of your cycle they may not be able to accept you for that month! This really is a rollercoaster ride and will push your emotions and relationships to their limit but remember why you are going through it and remember everyone on here is ready to listen to a rant if needed!!!
Jan11 clomid :BFP: Feb 11 M/C 9wks 6days

7/7/11 clomid :BFP: 24/08: ERPC

26/1/12 2 embies back 12/02/12 :BFN:

Aug12 :BFP:

10/04/13 bab22

..emma..

Reg: Jan 3rd 2011

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 9:11pm

good evening :)

smile2 thank you vikki444, linzndan,kidloco1

i had my blood test and my first scan today, now will be waiting for a letter about appt, but the nurse told me, that it won't be this year.. :tear: so i will take all my hope to the New Year, maybe this 2012 will be better for us..

kidloco1, yeah we're dealing with motility as well, my A was taking tamoxifen, and i was on clomid, but didn't work, so our doctor put us on ivf..maybe we are too old to waiste some more time whoops3

linzndan, i'm happy for you, wish to be at the stage you are, but i'm waiting sooo long, so i'll wait this few more weeks, new year will be here sooooooooooon :thumbsup2:

vikki444, i was lucky, i got the letter on the 1st day of my period, and luckily they accepted me for the same month smile2

thank you girls, sweet dreams and :goodluck:

p.s. sorry for my english, but i'm making sooo many mistakes when soooo excited whoops3

Wednesday, November 2nd 2011, 3:23pm

st marys phoned me early this morning to arrange different time for me to go from 12.15 to 11.30 they asked me to go ward 90 for the injections got there they was short staffed and very busy with no room for the training which took place in the waiting room but i didnt mind because i could see how busy they were we was in there about 10 mins as my DP already knew how to do my injections from last time she said i will be on the buserlin for about 5weeks got to go back on 15th november for bloods xxxhope everyone is ok xxx :)

FET oct 2011 xfingers

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 10:55am

Hi Linzndan,

Congrats on getting your drugs. high5

Best of luck for your cycle, this is the one!! Remember, positive every step of the way. Enjoy those needles lol :clap
ME - 40
DP - 41 low morph
ICSI 17/10 2011
EC 14/11
OTD 30/11

Reg: Apr 26th 2011

Children: none

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 5:06pm

blowkiss Hi girls,

Hope your all well, sorry not been on for a while just trying to get my head round everything, Decided not to do fet this month as it's only my second af since the last dont think emotionaly im ready plus et would have been xmas week and would be to stressfull and would be busy at work.

Im taking clomid this cycle iv done six months in 2009 had enough for another 3 cycles left, what the hell!! nothing to loose, god knows why i still have hope with unexplained fertility but i do, untill they tell me other wise on paper there is no reason it wouldnt happen naturaly apart from no contraception for 9years and the decision that we would try 5years ago.

lots of love.

:xxx3:
Me33 Dh32 TTC6Y unexplained
ivf oct 2010 Bfn
IVFapril 2011 BFN

FET SEP 11 BFN

FET JAN 12 BFN

Oct 14 adopted two gorgeous girls
Never looked backxx

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 5:07pm

thanks trolley yeah positive all the way this time well my 1st injection went well didnt feel it but told DP that it hurt so he would feel sorry for me :snigger: hope your well hun xxx

FET oct 2011 xfingers

foxxy

Reg: Aug 2nd 2011

Friday, November 4th 2011, 12:31am

Hello everyone!

Hey ladies,

Sorry that I haven't been around for a while, but I've been stressed and wallowing and didn't want to infect you all with any negativity. So I'll just give you a quick update.

After my 8 week scan it showed an empty sac, I had another scan a week later and it still showed an empty sac even though my blood hCG levels were still rising and I had no bleeding or cramping. Anyway, the nurse discussed with us our options, which were D &C, medication to induce miscarriage or wait for a natural miscarriage. I knew, before she even mentioned the options, that I was going to choose a natural miscarriage. Thankfully they didn't push me in any direction and let me make my own decision and they also scheduled me another appointment for a scan, on my 12th week, to check that the miscarriage is complete.

Well, it is now 2 weeks since my last scan and I still have no cramping or pain. Last week I had some very light, brown spotting (sorry TMI) which was only noticable on toilet paper. Two days later, early in the morning, I noticed a small amount of dark, red blood on my underwear, so I thought 'This is it!' so I got out one of the super, duper, maxi towels I'd bought in preparation, but then... nothing. No cramping, no pain and no more bleeding. That was over a week ago and since then nothing.

Anyway, by chance I came across the website The Misdiagnosed Miscarriage Site which I found incredibly informative. It's a site about women who have been misdiagnosed with empty gestational sacs within the first trimester of pregnancy. It also states that, while most doctors correctly diagnose miscarriages a large number per year are misdiagnosed, especially amongst women with a tilted uterus- which is what I have! They also reckon that sometimes it is harder to detect a fetus by ultrasound in women with a tilted uterus because the uterus is tilted towards the spine. However, between weeks 10-12 the uterus moves forward into the usual upright position. I had my scans on weeks 8 & 9 so I'm hoping that by some miracle,they finally find a baby with a healthy heartbeat :pray: There are so many stories of women who have been told they have an empty sac and have miscarried and choose to miscarry naturally, only to discover a baby with a heartbeat weeks later.

I've accepted that they could be right, but I am also open to the fact that ultrasounds are not infallible. A friend of mine was told at 20 weeks pregnant she was having a baby girl, but at 26 weeks told her that she was actually carrying a boy! So not perfect!

So maybe I'm clutching at straws, but I don't believe that it's over till it's over.

TrolleyDolly, Keeping the Faith, Claire T, Chloe, LinznDan and anyone else I may have forgotten. I'm trying to catch up on all your posts, I hope you're all well blowkiss
Me: Mild PCOS
DP: Good sperm count
Treatment: ICSI with frozen eggs
:BFP: 17/09/11

We're determined to conceive our little keeper baby3

Saturday, November 5th 2011, 12:39pm

blowkiss Hi foxxy,

My heart goes out to you just cant imagine what your going through, your an inspiration to us all. keep that positive attitude like you say it's not over untill it's over and miracles can and do happen, i would of done exactly the same if it was me.

The only comfort i would say is you know that it is possible, you have achieved that pregnancy once and you can do it again and fingers crossed you get that miracle and dont have to.

Im thinking of you.

ivf oct 2010 Bfn
IVFapril 2011 BFN

FET SEP 11 BFN

FET JAN 12 BFN

Never looked backxx

foxxy

Saturday, November 5th 2011, 3:26pm

Thanks Chloe,

I completely understand why you've put your FET on hold, it makes a lot of sense. Good luck with the clomid cycle, I'm obviously not a medical professional, but from what you've said, I can't see why you wouldn't get pregnant naturally.

Do you mind if I ask, are you using progesterone supplements during your clomid cycle? I only ask because, as you probably know, clomid makes you ovulate but can thin your uterine lining, making implantation difficult. Just a thought.

I was given clomid about 3 years ago, but it was only 3 cycles at 50 mg and wasn't even monitored to check if I ovulated or not. I hope that they are more on the ball with you.

As always, try to remain positive and believe that this is your time- don't question it, try not to have doubts and don't ever think that you're not being realistic- you know it can happen. I still believe that this pregnancy and motherhood thing can happen as a result of taking action and also our mental mind sets- so IMHO you are very smart to put your FET on hold.

As always, best wishes and babydust to you blowkiss

Sunday, November 6th 2011, 11:07am

blowkiss Hi foxxy,

How you feeling today?

Yeah i had six rounds of clomid in 2009 3 months at 50mg which where not monitored at three months with the scans and injection i didnt take the last month or go for scan it was such hard work working round timings and work plus this was my first ever emotional experience on the roller coaster,sat in the maternity section amongst all the nice bumps was deverstating but who would of known that was only the start of it.

I dont know why i was given it it the first place as i ovulate on my own no problems.

Well i had 3 months of clomid left, so decided i have nothing to loose so im not being monitored and no one knows which is probably wrong of me but as we can all relate to on here im desperate and will give anything a go im also taking, folic acid, b6, b12, zinc, vit a , vit e and vit b compound and im going to buy some baby asprin.

I have the progesterone supplements left over so maybe ill start them after ovulation not sure when would be the best time to start them, on both my fresh cycles of ivf they said my lining was thick before my late night injection scan so not sure what to make of that, could they inplant if it's to thick?

you can drive yourself mad with all the info, i could spend a whole day searching the net.

Sorry for going on a bit.

ivf oct 2010 Bfn
IVFapril 2011 BFN

FET SEP 11 BFN

FET JAN 12 BFN

Never looked backxx

foxxy

Sunday, November 6th 2011, 5:37pm

Hey Chloe,

You're not going on, I'm another that can spend hours at a time researching on the net. I virtually diagnosed my own PCOS! I also found out that Soy Isoflavones work just like Clomid when used for 5 days at the beginning of the cycle- just like Clomid.

At the moment I'm scouring the net, looking for natural ways to increase my egg quality, in case this cycle does end in miscarriage. I've also read that some doctors believe that you are temporarily extra fertile after miscarriage and, as long as there is no bleeding or infection, it's safe to start trying immediately.

I think, if you're going to use progesterone, it's best to use once ovulation has been confirmed otherwise, if it's used before you probably won't ovulate.

Good luck again, hun :xxx3:

deargod

Reg: Jan 8th 2010

Sunday, November 6th 2011, 8:29pm

Back on the rollercoaster

After failed ICSI and 3 attempts at IUI Im :pray: that the next IUI works, been having my bloods done for 2 weeks now and still ive not ovulated :sniff: i have really long cycles so ovulation can take a while to happen - this morning they suggest I give up and start again with some clomid! you would think that they would of suggested this at the start hey :mmmmmm anyway i came home today with clomid in hand and guess what....... I have ovulation cramps!!! so im going back in the morning to have 1 last blood test, they dont know Im coming in but Im sure sam who takes the blood wont mind cause she knows how long my cycle takes plus shes cool [zx181]

Not been on here for ages so thought I would stop by and say good luck to every one on the rollercoaster, hows everyone finding St Marys? Ive got to say they have made a few errors with me and some are pretty bad one's to be honest, I know their busy but it seems to be the same staff that get it wrong, im also finding one nurse tells you one thing whilst another has a very difference of opinion....very worrying considering they have your life in their hands, I'm constantly having to correct them :yell:

Anyway if it all helps our dreams come true baby2 then hey us soliders will put up with anything I suppose

:xxx3: :xxx3: :goodluck: :balloons: [zx181] Gem

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "deargod" (Nov 6th 2011, 8:34pm)

Sunday, November 6th 2011, 9:15pm

It was my birthday yesterday and had the best birthday present, an appointment for 15 dec. 5 weeks on thurs, can't wait! Xxx

Hope everyone's ok
Xxxx
Me - 30
BH - 32
TTC Since Mar 06
ICSI - feb 12 - BFN

Reg: Oct 23rd 2010

Children: One gorgeous little boy through IVF

Sunday, November 6th 2011, 10:37pm

Hello Ladies,

just thought id pop by and say hi to all my buddies.

Foxxy- I couldnt believe what i was reading hun, im so sorry that you are going through this. But as always you remain positive and that positivity got you your result in the beginning. So i truelly hope an pray that the ultrasounds are wrong and it is your tilted uterus that is causing this. My heart goes out to you, but like you say its not over yet my love. Best wishes to you hun.

Chloe- Hi hun, how are you? Ive missed you guys. I think you have made the right decision re your FET. Im in exactly the same predicament, i was able to reqest treatment this cycle but have decided to wait for next month. Im not emotionally or mentally ready for another rollercoaster ride yet!!! Ive really struggled this time, and i still have my days where i just want to climb under my duvet and cry. I hope that means that we will be cycling again together. That would be fab!! Lets pray that this is our time hun. Fourth time lucky eh. Nice to catch up with you.

Linzndan- Wit woooooooooooooooooooo. Im so pleased that your injections are going well. Thats right missus, milk it!!! Hope this is your time hun. Good Luck with everything ill be keeping my eye out for you. x x

Hope all you lovely ladies are well. Want to wish you lots of luck, whatever stage you are at.......x x x

1st IVF Cycle Dec 10- :BFN :bawl:
2nd IVF Cycle May 2011- :BFN :bawl:
3rd IVF Cycle Sept 2011- Chemical pregnancy...BFN :bawl:
4th Icsi/ARRAY Testing cycle-Dec/Jan - : :BFP: :happy:

baby Jenson arrived safetly on the 01/10/12 baby7

Monday, November 7th 2011, 1:14pm

blowkiss Hi girls,

Clair, so nice to hear from you iv missed you, i totaly relate to everything your feeling, although it's great support on here i find myself having to break of as well sometimes it gets to much the constant reminder, not sure about requesting fet next cycle which will be just under 3wk because that would mean i was down reg over christmas not made my mind up yet, on the other hand we want to get it over and done with only two frozen embryos left and i may go through all that to find they dont survive anyway.

Me and dh been chating and decided that the only way we will ever be able to fund private is to sell our house, we will be deverstated if it comes to that as we have lived here for 7years and geting back on the property ladder now would probably never happen, but thats are only option where not going to give up.

Foxxy, thanks for the advice on the progesterone im going to give it a go after ovulation. how are you anyway? any news?

Deb, happy late birthday and great news about your app date.

Deargod, Have you never been given clomid before they did your iui's?

Linz & vikky , how you girls geting on?

Hope, how you doing? not long now, i know you probably still check in on us just to let you know im still thinking of you.

ivf oct 2010 Bfn
IVFapril 2011 BFN

FET SEP 11 BFN

FET JAN 12 BFN

Never looked backxx

Monday, November 7th 2011, 2:24pm

hi chloe buserlin is goin ok just makes me feel sick got to go back for bloods next and those e2 tablets i was thinking about hope yesterday was thinking oh she not got long left now :) hope your ok hunni xxx

FET oct 2011 xfingers

Reg: Jul 23rd 2010

Children: 1 on the way

Monday, November 7th 2011, 6:33pm

Thanks Chloe and LinznDan, yep sure do I keep popping on to see how your doing! I will be here to see you get your BFP dont worry about that x

I'm doing ok the weeks are flying by now, I have 5 more "work get ups" I finish next week for 2 weeks annual leave before maternity leave starts and I cant wait now. 7 weeks today and baby should hopefully be here fingers crossed I dont go over. I just thanks you all for the support you have given me over the last 10 months since all this began I could never thank you enough. Rest assured I have everything crossed for you and cant wait for the BFP Take care girls and keep me posted xxxx
Me 31 - Ok
DH 31 - low [zx151]
TTC - 6 years

1st ICSI - July 2010 :BFN: :tears:
2nd ICSI - 25 April 2011:BFP: :faint: babydust EDD 26/12/2011

baby7 Harrison Stephen was born at 21:41 on 6/01/2012 we are over the moon with our little man xx

Monday, November 7th 2011, 7:06pm

hi girls just a quick question for my friend shes at st marys was due to pick her buserlin up this wenesday but her AF arrived 10 days early its not uncommon for her as this does happen as her AF isnt always regular they have told her to phone back on her next AF to request treatment again what would happen if on her next AF she requests treatment and the next AF arrives again before shes due to pick up her buserlin?xxxx
hey hope hunni 7weeks is not long hun :) xxxx

FET oct 2011 xfingers

Wednesday, November 9th 2011, 5:55pm

Hi girls, they thawed my embryos today and 4 survived so leaving them now till Friday for hopeful blasto transfer. They brought it a week early cos said it had gone on too long!! So they are in the hands of the gods! xfingers
Foxxy hope your ok hun? Linzndan when is your expected e/t? Hope glad your ok, so pleased for you. And to everyone else hope your dreams come true soon xx
Me 33 pcos/endo
DH 37
08 - clomid
09/10 - 3 x iui
2011- 1st ivf bfn
2011-fet x 3 bfn

Wednesday, November 9th 2011, 6:45pm

hi jane am not sure hunni back on tuesday for bloods will they tell me then? they have given me until sunday for AF if not got to phone the nurse i remember last time it arrived few days before i went back to hospital keeping xfingers for ya jane hun its going good just had a few pains in me sides lastnite xxx

FET oct 2011 xfingers

Thursday, November 10th 2011, 11:14am

Hi Ladies...

Foxxy.... glad to see your back and still with that PMA that we all know and love you for... thinking of you lots and :pray: for you. xx

Deargod.... I'm sorry to read that your roller coaster has not given you the BFP that we are all longing for. Like you, St Mary's have let me down, when I honestly thought they wouldn't. It only took one of the nursing staff to get it very VERY wrong and pi** me off that I have now made a formal complaint and set the ball rolling via my PCT for a change of hospital. To one with double the success rate of st Mary's and it has a a very good reputation for its care. Its also a private hospital so it looks into fertility issues much deeper as standard, where as St Mary's doesn't.. or if they do, its often done too late. Any way this private hospital is happy to take me on as an NHS patient and they have always been lovely when I've called them. I've got through to them straight away (not calling for hours before getting an answer). So hopefully My PCT will authorize this move promptly and i can regain some sort of trust and faith in what my mission is... To have a happy healthy baby.
Your well within your rights to do the same.

To every one else... I wish you all the very best at St Mary's, I know some of you cant fault your treatment there and their are some wonderful nurses there. The pressure and under staffing really is an issue at St Marys and I know the majority of the nurses do their best, but for me one bad nurse tipped me over the edge.
Good Luck all

xx
PCOS

MY DIARY

Panda

Reg: Mar 25th 2010

Children: I wish!!

Friday, November 11th 2011, 11:01am

Hi Ladies, :hi:

Its me again....back after many months in self pity land!!!

I rang today to request treatment. Unfortunately they had given us the wrong numbers last time and I had to ring the nurses. They took my request though and we are waiting to see if we get accepted. It will be a fresh start this time and our last chance on the NHS too.

Our frozen and fresh cycles have so far failed and we are pinning everything on this try. :pray:

Does anyone have any idea of our chances of being accepted on this cycle? I have read a few posts and I see that a few people have said how busy it is at St Mary's.

Good luck to everyone and a big hello to all the ladies I don't know yet and lots of love to everyone who I remember so well from our chats last time I was on FZ. starsmile

Take care, chat soon.

Lots of love to everyone on the rollercoaster!!!

Friday, November 11th 2011, 1:56pm

I am offically pupo again! They phoned really early this morning to say out of all my frostys I had one blasto, the rest perished n didn't make it so rushed down and have my little fighter onboard :thumbsup: back on the dreaded 2ww xfingers
Panda hope you get accepted, and good luvk with this cycle x it was quiet today x
Me 33 pcos/endo
DH 37
08 - clomid
09/10 - 3 x iui
2011- 1st ivf bfn
2011-fet x 3 bfn

Friday, November 11th 2011, 3:05pm

congrats on being pupo jane xfingers xxxx
hi panda welcome back hun :) hope you get accepted this month xxx
AF still not arrived if not here by sunday got to phone nurses praying it comes today or tomorrow xxx

FET oct 2011 xfingers

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 4:40pm

blowkiss Hi girls

Quiet on here!

How are we all? where are we all up to?

ivf oct 2010 Bfn
IVFapril 2011 BFN

FET SEP 11 BFN

FET JAN 12 BFN

Never looked backxx

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 6:24pm

hi chloe thought everyone had left me for a while then :-( was at st marys at 7.30 this morning for bloods my planned transfer date is 12th december 10 days before me birthday collected more buserlin and tablets dont start those until next week hows you hunni xxx

FET oct 2011 xfingers

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "linzndan" (Nov 16th 2011, 6:26pm)

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 8:15pm

Ladies I've been hovering to see if anybody came on. I was wondering if Foxxy would update too.

Linzndan good luck with this next cycle and your transfer. I have my ET tomorrow. Have 3 embies so think all 3 are going back in...... yikes!!! Hoping we'll get 1, think other half will have a seizure if all 3 stick lol.

babydust
ME - 40
DP - 41 low morph
ICSI 17/10 2011
EC 14/11
OTD 30/11

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE