You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Diaemus" started this thread

Reg: Aug 9th 2009

Children: None, M/C Nov 08; M/C May 09; M/C June 10

Friday, October 14th 2011, 4:35pm

NK CD19+/5+

Hi,
Has anyone on here had this as a problem with their immune bloods and if so what treatment did they give you? So far I'm on the stimm drugs (Fostimon, Merional and Clomid) and also Clexane and Aspirin. When i asked the Dr today why I wasn't on anything to suppress the NK activity he replied it was a relatively small raise in NK activity, I've only had a few m/c's and so they didn't feel it appropriate at the mo. However, one of the girls downstairs had said I might need IViG...? This is the only cycle we can afford so I'm worried that there seems to be confliction in advice

TTC 9yrs
Clomid x 6 all BFN
3 Shock natural BFPs with Acupuncture - all m/c
2x IVF - poor responder
Moved to ARGC, awaiting immune blood results. Fingers crossed this is THE cycle
Immune issues found NK CD19+/CD5+
Immune cycle started on 7.10.11: got e/c but no e/t

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Friday, October 14th 2011, 7:45pm

If they do give you ivig it will be later on. Don't worry x

Friday, October 14th 2011, 9:15pm

I know, I know........... trust them lol. It's sooo difficult when you've been pushed from pillar to post by the NHS Drs and had 9yrs of crap to deal with. Chill gal, chill 88)

TTC 9yrs
Clomid x 6 all BFN
2x IVF - poor responder

Friday, October 14th 2011, 9:33pm

What was the problem with your CD19+5+? Was it raised and if so by how much? If you have issues with this area, it doesn't necessarily mean IVIG because this area of the immune system indicates that you could possibly have antibodies to progesterone/HCG. I was treated for this with extra progesterone. Dr G will give you IVIG if you need it, so try not to worry - you're in good hands. xxx

We have 3 snow babies waiting for us.

Saturday, October 15th 2011, 11:36am

Ah, thanks Grace. It was raised at 12.5 (2-10 norm) which isn't a huge raise but is a raise nonetheless.

TTC 9yrs
Clomid x 6 all BFN
2x IVF - poor responder

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Saturday, October 15th 2011, 8:37pm

Yer you are right, chill gal, chill :thumbup:

Saturday, October 15th 2011, 11:41pm

I would imagine they will just give you a little extra progesterone for that. Everything will be just fine! xxx

We have 3 snow babies waiting for us.

Bath1975

Reg: Dec 1st 2009

Children: Not yet!

Sunday, October 16th 2011, 1:58pm

Hello, I also have raised CD19+5 although mine was 19 which is a lot higher than yours. I have just had my first immune cycle and to treat this I was prescribed extra progesterone as AG says, I am on cyclogestat night time and a shot of gestone/progesterone each morning. My overall nk cells were slightly raised too so I have had intra-lipids for this but you don't have the first one until day 5 of stimms and then I had another one just before EC. Sounds as if you won't need ILs or IVIG if your overall nk cells are okay though, progetserone will probably do the trick. Are yoo also on steroids? I am also on 25mg prednisolone which I think helps too.

Wishing you loads of luck for this cycle! :goodluck:
MY DIARY
TTC 6 years
2 Fresh and 1 frozen ET in 2010 - All :BFN: :sadface:
2 x IVF in 2011 (one immune) - Both :BFN: :bawl:
DE cycle at Serum with immunes - October 12 - Guess what? :BFN:
DE FET March 2013 - :BFN:
DE cycle -October 2013 and FET November 2013 - :BFN:
DD cycle - last go - June 2014 :BFP:

Sunday, October 16th 2011, 7:09pm

LOL Maria.

I'm not on anything other than Clexane and 75mg baby aspirin at the mo. Not as far as e/c yet, so perhaps that may change. Dr D said 'cause I've not had many m/cs they might not put me on steroids as they don't do it just 'cause........ but it may change so I'm just waiting to see.

TTC 9yrs
Clomid x 6 all BFN
2x IVF - poor responder

Beanie5

United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 5th 2008

Children: Yes please!

Wednesday, October 19th 2011, 8:54pm

Hi Diaemus

I have high CD19 + CD5 + at 20.5%. Dr Gorgy told me I will have IVIG (don't respond to intralipid) and progesterone support. Dr Gorgy tends to have high standards when it comes to results, so the fact that he says you don't need anything definitely means that you don't have to worry. 12% is only just over the range. I'm not on steroids for any of the immune issues that I have. What day of stimming are you on now? I know what you mean about worry having been through so many treatments. I keep going to question and then think, no I can trust Dr Gorgy.

Lots of luck x
Beanie5
Me 38 [zx076] DH 43
(ICSI x 4, FET x 6 - 2 early losses)
Tx no. 10 - Immune Protocol through Dr Gorgy :BFP:
MY DIARY

Reg: Nov 26th 2009

Children: none as yet! HOPING 2012 WILL BE OUR YEAR

Wednesday, October 19th 2011, 9:19pm

Hi hun this will be my first immune cycle starting next week I have low progesterone and slightly raised NK levels they were 39% when max should be 30% I think. So I been given aspirin, claxane, steroids and also intrelipids along with increased dose of progestrone pesseries. I think the steroids are to help surpress the NK levels and also the intrelipids. I would speak to your clinic tomorrow and ask them why. You need reassurance about it you can't afford to be stressed or worried right now Hun xxxxxx

MY DIARY

TTC SINCE JULY 2008
ME 34 ( couple of immune issues Inc low progestrone)
DP 40 LOW [zx151] COUNT
2 x ICSI 2010/2011 = BFN's :bawl:
Icsi no.3 with immune meds nov 2011 = BFN! :bawl:
Round no.4 FET March 2012

cehjames

Reg: Oct 21st 2011

Friday, October 21st 2011, 8:53pm

nk cells and all that

hi

this is my first time on a fertility site...but I just had to do something because I just found out my NK cells were slightly elevated (all 3 markers about 10% above the top of the normal range) and I am wondering many things... why I didnt find and then insist on immune tests before?, whether the 4 chemical pregnancies i have had in the last 2 years could have been viable?

....I am 42 but have a reasonable AMH, great respinse to IVF (around 10 fertilised embies each of the two times) and have had 5 natural pregnancies in the last two years (sorry to be repettive but 4 chemical, one ectopic). In the two ivf cycles i had- one in 2010, one in Jan 2011, I had 3 grade 1-2 embies put back but not even a sniff of implantation.

I am starting stims in the next few days -300 gonal f, and this time will get intralipids, steroids and an increase in progesterone support, Maybe this will be the one!! I am soooo fed up with the age crap. If they had listened when i kept banging on about the natural chemical pgs maybe I wouldnt be here, feeling like a charity case. Oh and I have 2 healthy kids, one IUI and one naturally concieved at 36 and 38 so I'm just being greedy but I really really want another baby.

Sorry if that's a complete rant, I just feel very alone in this as DH is great, but he's a man if you know what I mean!

Anyone got any advice about the immuno thing? or where I can get a pimped up zimmer frame?. Just kidding about the second thing....

thanks & good luck to you all

Clare

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Saturday, October 22nd 2011, 7:55am

HI Clare,
your clinic will decide the best way to treat your raised NK cells. Sometimes steroids are enough to fight them, or you will need intralipids/IVIGs. Extra progesterone might help too. And yes it might be the one cycle where you are successful. xfingers

Check this area of the site, which is for couples who already have children but would like some more:
http://www.fertilityzone.co.uk/index.php…oard&boardID=66

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE