You are not logged in.

Unread posts
  • "Rozay" started this thread

Reg: Oct 5th 2011

Children: The most precious jewel you will ever wear around your neck, is the arms of your children. I will get there one day, when its my time god will bless me.

Saturday, October 8th 2011, 2:23pm

IVF clinic changes & i wasnt told

Hello :)

I've been on the IVF NHS list for 4 years. They sent me a letter in the beggining
stating I was "catagory D and I will get IVF between April 2012/March 2013. Seeing that I
had to waait to turn 23years old, as I wasn't allowed on the list until then, this is long!

Anyway to cut the story short, I was originally on the list for Kings College Hospital London.
And after a converstation with my partner, (him telling me to phone to see if I'm still on the list)
So I did, I phoned Kings up 3weeks ago, and was soooooo shocked to hear that they had lost the contract with
my local PCT which is Barnet nearly two years ago!!!!! I was disgusted and so upset, noone told me, imagine
if I didn't call up I would be waiting till next year or the following. Really angry.

Glad I chased it up because I wrote to my GP and his secertary phoned me yesterday to say
She had spoken to the PCT and they have received funding for me, and I have a choice now, either
Guys Hospital or UCH. I'm very happy.

So please ladies chase theses people up. If u don't, u will be left waiting a very long time.

All the best to you all.

Lots of love xxx
Me 28 years old- 2 ectopic 2003 & 2005 Both fallopian tubes removed.
DH-24 years old- normal

1st IVF at LWC with previous partner BFN
2nd IVF at Guys Hospital April 2012 BFN
3rd IVF at Lister fertility Chelsea Bridge Sept 2013 FREE CYCLE!

Found out I have NK cells 41% killing! And high thyroid. Immune cycle
We have 2 frozen blasto's a 5bb and 6bb! Test day 11/10/13

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Saturday, October 8th 2011, 6:44pm

Yes, it's always better to check and double check....

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE