You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Wannabemum82" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 7th 2011

Children: 2 little beans on the way!

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 2:23pm

Feeling confused!

It's CD9 for me today following my 2nd BFN after IUI and I think my body is a little confused! I've had sore boobs for the past couple of days and today when I went to the loo before leaving for work I had brown discharge when I wiped (I never have spotting or anything mid cycle).

My period came 3 days after OTD and lasted the usual 3 days but was much lighter than I'm used to (my period after my 1st IUI was pretty heavy). Could my body have been confused by all the drugs and the fact that it was forced to ovulate with the HCG injection a few days earlier than normal for both IUI cycles?

I did a silly thing last night and did a test but it was an OPK as I didn't have any HPT's at home. Needless to say it was negative but I was clinging to a little bit of hope that had been worming it's way into my mind.

Has anybody else experienced anything like this after treatment???

Me:30
DH:38
TTC since 2008
6xClomid 2010 :BFN:
3xIUI 2011 :BFN:
1st IVF Feb 2012 :BFP: Identical twins :boy: :boy: born 23/10/12

My Diary

Reg: Nov 20th 2010

Children: Please!!!!!!

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 7:03pm

Hi wannabe, I had exactly the same thing after my iui in august, that resulted in spotting through the cycle at times I had never experienced before.

It was really confusing but. Think it must have been the pesaries as I was fine this time, and as yet haven't had any spotting.

Hopefully a month without treatment will sort things out for you and it will all go back to normal.

You're ot silly for clinging onto the hope, there are enough 'shock bfp' stories on he to make you think... Just maybe...

Xx
Stacey
TTC for 5 years
6 x IUI all :BFN:

A new chapter - 1st ICSI Nov 2011 finally got our :BFP: but short lived as no [zx076] seen at 7wk scan.
M/c imminent :sniff:

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE